What's new

Indian stars accused of misusing top Muslim shrine

Zainul Abedin Ali Khan, who leads the organisation in charge of the Ajmer shrine in Rajasthan, said that celebrity pilgrims were appealing for movies that often featured immoral subjects that insulted Islam.

Nice words by Mr Khan. At least some Indian muslim who doesn't want to be diplomatic enough to appease the majority.

Nice words by Mr Khan. At least some Indian muslim who doesn't want to be diplomatic enough to appease the majority.

Drop your delusions!! If the majority + minority had been so diplomatic in India then there would have never been any riots anywhere..

Taliban who blow up mosques are muslim brothers who are more pious than the kafir bollywood stars.
that is one moronic statment, just because talibs are muslims does not give them the right to kill or blow up their own holy place.
and what is the word kafir mean here, does the Bolywood actor did not belive in God at Ajmir that he is offering his prayers in a Muslim Shrine.
what retraded statement is that, first understand your Birth Religion which says God is every where. half baked people like you are the reason that we divide ourself over petty things like faith.

that is one moronic statment, just because talibs are muslims does not give them the right to kill or blow up their own holy place.
and what is the word kafir mean here, does the Bolywood actor did not belive in God at Ajmir that he is offering his prayers in a Muslim Shrine.
what retraded statement is that, first understand your Birth Religion which says God is every where. half baked people like you are the reason that we divide ourself over petty things like faith.

Read the sarcasm, man!!

I hope that Muslim know that grave worshipping is also haram of the worst order in Islam.

True. And he doesn't believe that he is involved in grave worshiping. :)

Anyways it is a debate between two sects of Islam. What is true is that bollywood stars should keep their away stuff from Islamic shrines, Mosques.

Drop your delusions!! If the majority + minority had been so diplomatic in India then there would have never been any riots anywhere..

Well they are a bit diplomatic nowadays in my opinion. May be that's why riots have decreased in India.

Well they are a bit diplomatic nowadays in my opinion. May be that's why riots have decreased in India.

Yaar Zakir Naik still preaches openly what he used to preach.. Old Hyderabad and many other old cities still do things that are not upto the liking's of majority. Still no issues..

Problem starts when you start burning trains with people in it..

i am a muslim from varanasi and lives in delhi now a days...i have never experienced any kind of discrimination in any field-be it education,career or anything...i have been to sydney for 3 months and delhi looks like sydney to me..i am proud of being indian
delhi and sydney :lol:
nice joke

Still waiting for your liar of a President to give the $1 million he promised, I guess lying at a shrine is not a sin anymore? :disagree:

We have learnt it now never believe Zardari, you to don't take him serious.. He's IG amongst liars.

Read the sarcasm, man!!
ajtr's comment in this regards is not sarcastic, have you not read her other posts, she has meant what she has posted.
and where is the LOL in her post to show that her statement was Sarcastic.

Hey I have to tell you something - somewhere I read you are expecting a baby so I wanna apologize if I have said something that may have hurt-ed you (I know I have).. I don't wanna hurt a would be mother, a creator and wish you good luck with your baby.. I will try to ignore some of your nasty comments going forward though..
well doesnt matter happened to read some of the nastiest post about me an my baby but i always believe in one thing

Phanoos Banke Jiski Hifazat Hawa Kare
Woh Shama Kya Bujhe Jise Roshan Khuda Kare

Toote Hue Dilon Ki Duvaa Mere Saath Hai
Duniya Teri Taraf Hai,Khuda Mere Saath Hai,

Awaaz Ghunghrooon Ki Nahin Hai To Kya Hua
Saagar Ke Tootne Ki Sada Mere Saath Hai

Tanhai Kisko Kehte Hain Mujhko Pata Nahin
Kya Jaane Kis Hasin Ki Duvaa Mere Saath Hai

So doesnt matter...I believe in Allah(swt) and till he is protecting me and my child no body can do anything.

Back
Top Bottom