What's new

Indian stars accused of misusing top Muslim shrine

come on you can try to express your opinion in decent way. believe me its not hard :)

If you are Muslim then what are your islamic views about pooja phaat and having little mundar in your bedroom ?

You need serious detox for what you have been injected for i.e. hatred against other religions.

For how Hindus worship their Gods is non of anyone's business.

Intention of your mum was very good and i appreciate her kindness but it was duty of that Muslim girl to let your mum know that she will not mind if your mum eat in front of her because fasting is for Muslims and why someone who is not Muslim should quit eating because she or he have friends who are Muslims and having fast. should my friends start praying because they see me offering namaz? I dont even make advertisement of my religious deeds..most of the times my close non Muslims friends don't even know that i am having fasting or offering prayers in any corner during breaks

Completely wrong we are from country where many non-muslims fast atleast 2-3 days in ramadan just because of spiritual reasons its not like impressing a friend or oowing a girlfriend/boyfriend. Yes having friends make this easy.

Being religious & being spiritual are different things.

Most of spiritual people believe Allah, Ishwar or God as a creator & source of all energy & all the religions are mere path to unite with him, be it Hinduism or Islam or christianity.
So spiritual persons dont mind fasting in Ramadan to find or feel the connection with ALMIGHTY.
Its narrowmindedness of peoples who think ALLAH belongs to only people who are born as muslims.

Like Yeti said, my family members too used fast in Ramadan even I fast for 2-3 days and compulsarily on Juma-ul-wida & no muslim friends here try to convince me that Ramadan Fasting is only sole property of muslims infact they help me in niyat & timing things.

Ok genius you explain it to me how this statement is rational? I'll take to you to the shrine of of Hazrat Lal Shahbaz Qalandar and Hazrat Fariduddin Ganjshakar and will show you Hindus and Sikhs who visit them regularly. Trust me I have never heard about complaints made by Ghadi Nasheens of the shrines.

its not about who is visiting or not ...and who forbids hindus and sikhs to visit shrines but its about those people(including muslims) who misuse the sites to pray for their sinful types of works ?? ..u tell me what will be ur statement if these people go any grave of prophet to pray for the success of films .....its good that head of the shrine atleast objected otherwise 2morrow might be sunny leone and bipasha basu go to pray for the sucCess of their films like""JISM ""......shrines are not the places where u pray for ur dirty works and u also know this !!!!

its not about who is visiting or not ...and who forbids hindus and sikhs to visit shrines but its about those people(including muslims) who misuse the sites to pray for their sinful types of words ..u tell me what will be ur statement if these people go any grave of prophet to pray for the success of films .....its good that head of shrine atleast objected otherwise 2morrow might be sunny leone and bipasha basu go to pray for the sucCess of their film ""JISM ""......shrines are not the place where u pray for ur dirty works ......

And apparantly Allah made them (and you it seems) a thekedar of determining who can pray for what.... Right??
Buddy, its up to me what I pray for when I talk to my God.. Its none of your or the priest's business.. For all you know, it could be for good *ex on my next vacation..
:disagree:

Now a days, bollywood movie musics do more Zikir than these sufi saints ! InshALLAH, MashAllah, Allahu always on music channels !

"However, not everyone agrees with Khan.

“Those who have faith in Khawaja come here irrespective of caste and creed. They come here for the great saint Khawaja and bow to him, not [Khan]," said Wahid Hussain Chisti, secretary of Anjuman Committee, a body that represents khadims [Rajasthani Muslims] who supervises pilgrimages in the shrine.

"It is totally an objectionable stand. People come here with their wish and pray to Khawaja Sahib. It is between the Khawaja and the devotee."

Qutbuddin Sakhi, a khadim, explained to Indian media that producers and actors and actresses typically come to the shrine with an original print of their movies, seeking blessings for success.

"Many of them come with first print, which only contains the names of director/producers/actor/actress/crew, not the entire film, and they seek blessings for the success of their performance. I do not think that there should be any objection to this," he said."

Muslim Cleric Condemns Bollywood Stars Who Visit Sufi Shrine - International Business Times

well,the whole Ajmeri Dargah regardless of its believers is used by most Film Stars to show their 'secularness' to draw random fans from islam,thats all.

And apparantly Allah made them (and you it seems) a thekedar of determining who can pray for what.... Right??
Buddy, its up to me what I pray for when I talk to my God.. Its none of your or the priest's business.. For all you know, it could be for good *ex on my next vacation..
:disagree:

so as a runner of a strip club, you are willing to take some strippers to a hindu worship place and pray to Lord Rama for good buisness meanwhile having your strippers dressed in short skirts, brining cds and dvds of their best lap dances?

it isn't about who gave the society the ultimate authority on relgion and what's right and wrong. It's about adhering to proper norms, proper manners and proper code of conduct when going to public places of worship and other religious gatherings. The wokkers of shrine aren't complaining about hindu actors coming to a muslim shrine, but rather them bringing immoral images on the covers of cds and dvds to a holy place and actresses in revealing clothing.

Pray for whatever you want, no one knows what you are praying for in your heart anyway, but don't bring semi nude pictures to a holy shrine and offer them as charity for their success. Have some respect.

well,the whole Ajmeri Dargah regardless of its believers is used by most Film Stars to show their 'secularness' to draw random fans from islam,thats all.

Nope. A big chunk of them are the superstitious type who will do all sort of silly stuff with the belief that their films will do well. This includes changing names, wearing tons of special power rings/taweezes, visit all sort of holy men/women, dargahs, temples, etc.

It has more to do with superstition than projecting a secular image.

so as a runner of a strip club, you are willing to take some strippers to a hindu worship place and pray to Lord Rama for good buisness meanwhile having your strippers dressed in short skirts, brining cds and dvds of their best lap dances?

I do not believe in taking people to a temple. They should go there (temple or shrine) of their own will. And nothing wrong with strippers praying for good business..When people like Hafiz Saeed, Osama, Lakhvi can go to places of worship and pray for their growth and prosperity, anyone in the world can. Once you are able to prevent / stop those who kill others in the name of religion from going to temples/mosques/shrines, then lets talk of professions like strippers/hookers etc.. Or is it that everyone would be $hit scared of calling out the likes of Hafiz Saeed, leaders of Bajrang Dal etc and hence settle for more easy targets...

About short skirts, well, a dress code needs to be enforced and I dont think there are repeated occurances of something like this.. one or 2 scattered instance can not be taken as a basis for a fatwa...

it isn't about who gave the society the ultimate authority on relgion and what's right and wrong. It's about adhering to proper norms, proper manners and proper code of conduct when going to public places of worship and other religious gatherings.

No debate there...

The wokkers of shrine aren't complaining about hindu actors coming to a muslim shrine, but rather them bringing immoral images on the covers of cds and dvds to a holy place and actresses in revealing clothing.

Am yet to see those images/CDs. I thought the objection was that the movies today are immoral and people get the cds of those movies. That objection is pretty lame in my view ..

Pray for whatever you want, no one knows what you are praying for in your heart anyway, but don't bring semi nude pictures to a holy shrine and offer them as charity for their success..

Is this the case.. Please point me to a link. I may have missed it..

Back
Top Bottom