What's new

Indian stars accused of misusing top Muslim shrine

That is a bullshit video he does not quote from direct Purana if i were to say what it said it would be very offensive to many but let's just say he is fooling nobody with this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
so now Do you have problem with that?

That is a bullshit video he does not quote from direct Purana if i were to say what it said it would be very offensive to many but let's just say he is fooling nobody with this video.
well there can be for and against arguments both ways.

Problem is dear friend you are a Pakistani not a Indian we have been mixing religion for hundreds of years hence why we have Sai Baba a saint loved by millions of Hindus and Muslims in India but in Pakistan this would be seen as shirk.

My dear friend, there are two different things here.

you could be Muslims(Pakistani or non Pakistani) and respect the beliefs or prophets of peoples belong to different religion

you could be hindu or non muslims and could have respect for saints of Muslims etc

but why you feel the need to mix the two or why you think i will have respect for hindu only when i will go to their tempel and will eat parsad or muslims will have respect for hindus only when they will invite them to aftar party or any religious activity. My point is simple we are told as a Muslim to be kind and be respectable to non Muslims and their beliefs but religions should not use for tamasha or stage dramas to gain worldly benefits or for just show off . I hope i clear it :)

“Most of the films today are full of obscenity, double meaning words and expressions,” Khan explained. “It is hateful and sinful.

“I strongly condemn and object to the visit of film actors, actresses, directors and producers to the dargah (shrine) to seek blessings for such things which are taboo.”

This guy has a point that a shrine or house of God should be for worship not publicity stunts I support this statement.

you could be Muslims(Pakistani or non Pakistani) and respect the beliefs or prophets of peoples belong to different religion

you could be hindu or non muslims and could have respect for saints of Muslims etc

but why you feel the need to mix the two or why you think i will have respect for hindu only when i will go to their tempel and will eat parsad or muslims will have respect for hindus only when they will invite them to aftar party or any religious activity. My point is simple we are told as a Muslim to be kind and be respectable to non Muslims and their beliefs but religions should not use for tamasha or stage dramas to gain worldly benefits or for just show off . I hope i clear it :)
Thats one major reason in multicultural society Muslims get alienated for the reason trying to exclusive identity .Then the other cultural groups too try to become exclusive with in Their communities..

I agree with the most part you say but you see when you have 150 million + Muslims living with 800 million or so Hindus in India there will be some fusion of culture and religion. I will give u a personal example where my mum who grew up in a village in India had a Muslim girl as her friend who was fasting during Ramadam, my mum also joined her in this act of fasting just because she wanted to do the same as her friend for empathy. Even Roybot who is married to a Muslim wife started a thread that he is thinking of doing fasting due to his wife doing it which is a good deed in my book.

Thats one major reason in multicultural society Muslims get alienated for the reason trying to exclusive identity .Then the other cultural groups too try to become exclusive with in Their communities..

Is it better to be annihilated or alienated? Religion is a personal relationship between you and your God and it don't stop you having good relationship with your neighbours, friends , colleges or university mates no matter what religion they follow. I am Muslim but i have very good friends who are even atheists and agnostics, When we say word multicultural society then we admit and accept the fact that different cultures exist in society and all of them should have their private space and acceptance. I should not be insecure that if i don't invite my Hindus friends in aftari then they will think i am rigid mullah etc or if they don't invite me in their religious festival or ceremonies which are irrelevant to me then they will become extremist hindu ec . We all should understand that different things are only relevant to peoples follow that particular faith or beliefs :)

I agree with the most part you say but you see when you have 150 million + Muslims living with 800 million or so Hindus in India there will be some fusion of culture and religion. I will give u a personal example where my mum who grew up in a village in India had a Muslim girl as her friend who was fasting during Ramadam, my mum also joined her in this act of fasting just because she wanted to do the same as her friend for empathy. Even Roybot who is married to a Muslim wife started a thread that he is thinking of doing fasting due to his wife doing it which is a good deed in my book.

Intention of your mum was very good and i appreciate her kindness but it was duty of that Muslim girl to let your mum know that she will not mind if your mum eat in front of her because fasting is for Muslims and why someone who is not Muslim should quit eating because she or he have friends who are Muslims and having fast. should my friends start praying because they see me offering namaz? I dont even make advertisement of my religious deeds..most of the times my close non Muslims friends don't even know that i am having fasting or offering prayers in any corner during breaks

Is it better to be annihilated or alienated? Religion is a personal relationship between you and your God and it don't stop you having good relationship with your neighbours, friends , colleges or university mates no matter what religion they follow. I am Muslim but i have very good friends who are even atheists and agnostics, When we say word multicultural society then we admit and accept the fact that different cultures exist in society and all of them should have their private space and acceptance. I should not be insecure that if i don't invite my Hindus friends in aftari then they will think i am rigid mullah etc or if they don't invite me in their religious festival or ceremonies which are irrelevant to me then they will become extremist hindu ec . We all should understand that different things are only relevant to peoples follow that particular faith or beliefs :)
What you want to say by relating annihilation with alienation plz eloborate?
Invitation or non-invitation is the issue with you not with the other.Even if you dont invite them do you think that they gonna gatecrash???And what they think is actually your state of mind which makes you think ke log kya kahenge.
Thirdly you say that religion is pvt affair sure that is but invitation to Iftar and exchanging greetings on eid etc is basic humility and courtesy.Btw i wonder how many people keep religion their pvt affiar and dont wear it on their sleeves.There are talk and there is walk the talk.

Indians ne religions ka mixture aur joke bana kar rakh diya..religion Islam or Muslim ko day night budnaam karhein. Gey phir toopi pehen kar apna matha Muslim holy shrine par teekein ghey.Muslims of India are also getting confuse because of this as I have seen many Indian Muslim here in invited Hindu friends for aftari just for sake of pleasing them and visit their holy places for food etctem. don't take me wrong as i have nothing against Hindus or Sikhs as many of my close friends are also hinu and jat Sikh but I simply don't like mixing things in religion.

How is any of that your problem? Just because you don't like something does not mean that you have a right to expect everyone else to conform to your thinking. If you don't like mixing religion with other things, that would be your choice. There is absolutely no bar on others doing what they think is right. It is not just okay to claim tolerance towards other religions; it should also be extended to those who follow your own.

How is any of that your problem? Just because you don't like something does not mean that you have a right to expect everyone else to conform to your thinking. If you don't like mixing religion with other things, that would be your choice. There is absolutely no bar on others doing what they think is right. It is not just okay to claim tolerance towards other religions; it should also be extended to those who follow your own.

First of all i was not talking about my personal views but Islamic views based on my understanding and i have not said that everyone must follow my way of thinking otherwise i am going to kill them but tolerance don't mean you cannot disagree with views of others and cannot present your own opinions. When a person claim to be the follower of particular religion then he will be judge according to it . For example when a Hindu marry with Muslims or vice versa then sure you can tolerate it but their act will be judge according to teaching of their religion because they claim to be the follower of these religion which dont validate or approve such union. :)

First of all i was not talking about my personal views but Islamic views based on my understanding and i have not said that everyone must follow my way of thinking otherwise i am going to kill them but tolerance don't mean you cannot disagree with views of others and cannot present your own opinions. When a person claim to be the follower of particular religion then he will be judge according to it . For example when a Hindu marry with Muslims or vice versa then sure you can tolerate it but their act will be judge according to teaching of their religion because they claim to be the follower of these religion which dont validate or approve such union. :)

arey yaar tu kya panchayat ka member hai? aunty ji ho? tujhe koy haq nahi banta kisi ko muslim ya non-muslim bolna

the same way even zardari should be accused of misusing muslim shrine for praying to win elections again...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom