What's new

Indian stars accused of misusing top Muslim shrine

Aftari is for those who keep fasting for sake of Allah and your others paragraph and hadith is irrelevant as that is about tablig and dawah. What you are going to do next invite them for hajj and Friday prayers to launch their upcoming movie..many Sikh already have this claim about gurru y Nanakthat he went for hajj and when he changed the direction of his feet then qibla got changed its direction as well..BS
Dawah is stepping stone and Haj being the last stone.now its not upto u to invite one to Haj its upto Alla(swt) to show person the light so that he/she completes all the steps till haj.What problem you have with sikh believing that Guru Nanak went to haj.Leave it upto them what they want to believe or not .atleast they have not declared them as muslim that create problem to you like you have with Ahamadis.As in case of zakir naik he even claim that hindus are muslims only and Krishna was nothing but Prophet Mohammad(PBUH).And Imam Mahdi will be none other than the Vishnus 10 reincarnation called kalaki.Now zakir naik does believe it and his followers in pakistan believe it and many PDF ppl believe it.So does that mean that hindus goes ballistic at this claim???

Really ? Te dasso phir what is rational about angel,, life hereafter, heaven etc

Truth is many concepts in any religion need blind faith :)
Yo have been given brains to rationalize.so better use it in being pious at heart ,in your actions,in your prayers.

Dawah is stepping stone and Haj being the last stone.now its not upto u to invite one to Haj its upto Alla(swt) to show person the light so that he/she completes all the steps till haj.What problem you have with sikh believing that Guru Nanak went to haj.Leave it upto them what they want to believe or not .atleast they have not declared them as muslim that create problem to you like you have with Ahamadis.

Yo have been given brains to rationalize.so better use it in being pious at heart ,in your actions,in your prayers.

You are confusing many things here and i don't blame you. I was saying that hajj and fasting is for Muslims and there is no need for a Muslim to ask non Muslims to poke their nose in it in an attempt to become more open mind :D

I don't have any problem with marzai/qadyani..they have full right to believe in whatever they wish but they should not call their religion Islam because it confuse boht Muslims as well as non Muslims as we all know their beliefs about jesus, imam mahdi and finality of prophet(PBUH) is different than rest of the Muslims :)

How is that stupid statement? Stupid thing is that people come to Muslim shrine to pray for the success of a movie which contains "things" which are a taboo in Islam. God is obviously for everyone but you aren't supposed to pray for the success of your newly opened pub in a mosque.

Why do they pray for the success of movie in a Muslim shrine? If movie is good it is going to be a hit anyways.

When, only God determines what he will and will not grant, heck i don't even like to comment on religious matter because of the fear of giving wrong info. So yeah better to consult a religious scholar or something.

Indians ne religions ka mixture aur joke bana kar rakh diya..religion Islam or Muslim ko day night budnaam karhein. Gey phir toopi pehen kar apna matha Muslim holy shrine par teekein ghey.Muslims of India are also getting confuse because of this as I have seen many Indian Muslim here in invited Hindu friends for aftari just for sake of pleasing them and visit their holy places for food etctem. don't take me wrong as i have nothing against Hindus or Sikhs as many of my close friends are also hinu and jat Sikh but I simply don't like mixing things in religion.

I agree, people shouldn't mix Islam with other religions or religious beliefs.

.As in case of zakir naik he even claim that hindus are muslims only and Krishna was nothing but Prophet Mohammad(PBUH).And Imam Mahdi will be none other than the Vishnus 10 reincarnation called kalaki.Now zakir naik does believe it and his followers in pakistan believe it and many PDF ppl believe it.So does that mean that hindus goes ballistic at this claim???

what :lol:

any evidence?

I am not fan of Dr zakir naik but as far i know Dr zakir naik say all previous religious scriptures have been distorted and changed by historians or followers of those religions and you don't know which word is word of God so better read holy Quran which exist in its pure form and without any change . He take advantage of the verse which mentioned that there were many prophets and religious books sent to mankind from God so he say krishna may or may not be prophet and bagwad gita may or may not be a religious scriptures contain some words of God

It seem you are new in this field :P :azn:

As in case of zakir naik he even claim that hindus are muslims only and Krishna was nothing but Prophet Mohammad(PBUH).And Imam Mahdi will be none other than the Vishnus 10 reincarnation called kalaki.Now zakir naik does believe it and his followers in pakistan believe it and many PDF ppl believe it.So does that mean that hindus goes ballistic at this claim???

Please stop this non sense. You are hurting both Hindus and Muslims here.

You are confusing many things here and i don't blame you. I was saying that hajj and fasting is for Muslims and there is no need for a Muslim to ask non Muslims to poke their nose in it in an attempto become more open mind :D

I don't have any problem with marzai/qadyani..they have full right to believe in whatever they wish but they should not call their religion Islam because it confuse boht Muslims as well as non Muslims as we all know their beliefs about jesus, imam mahdi and finality of prophet(PBUH) is different than rest of the Muslims :)
No I'm not confusing anything.There is only one thing different between You and me is that you judge people i dont so you end up calling name by becoming qazi.Coz its very dangerous game if you declare some sone as qayadin then be ready to get declared by others who think you yourself are not pious.So let better Allah be the judge of our actions than ourselves.

Indians ne religions ka mixture aur joke bana kar rakh diya..religion Islam or Muslim ko day night budnaam karhein. Gey phir toopi pehen kar apna matha Muslim holy shrine par teekein ghey.Muslims of India are also getting confuse because of this as I have seen many Indian Muslim here in invited Hindu friends for aftari just for sake of pleasing them and visit their holy places for food etctem. don't take me wrong as i have nothing against Hindus or Sikhs as many of my close friends are also hinu and jat Sikh but I simply don't like mixing things in religion.

STFU

Nor you are Wahhabi neither Suffi, muslim for just name sake and to be Ahamadi in Pakistan 'Astaghfirullah'.

You do not have stars to start with but Pakistanis dance, beg in front shrines and tombs.

Look at yourself before declaring Indian Muslims confused.

As far as this particular news is concern then one of the nut from Dargah is saying that stars from bollywood are not coming here for spiritual solace but to wish for the success of their movies etc only also they are creating problems like crowd chasing them and disturbing venerators visiting shrine. He is trying to dictate what others can and can not beg from the ''peer''.

BTW from the same Dargah few stake holder Muslims are ridiculing/opposing this dictate.

I agree. Indians have made a joke out of religion inviting Hindus, Sikhs, Christians to iftaar, and then going to pooja, church etc..

No I'm not confusing anything.There is only one thing different between You and me is that you judge people i dont so you end up calling name by becoming qazi.Coz its very dangerous game if you declare some sone as qayadin then be ready to get declared by others who think you yourself are not pious.So let better Allah be the judge of our actions than ourselves.
where i judged iman of muslims or where did i pass any fatwa or judgement that Allah will not forgive x, y, z or person x, y, z will go to hell or heaven?

I was just giving my personal opinion based on my personal understanding of deen Islam just like you were giving your opinion based on your understanding :)

STFU

Nor you are Wahhabi neither Suffi, muslim for just name sake and to be Ahamadi in Pakistan 'Astaghfirullah'.

You do not have stars to start with but Pakistanis dance, beg in front shrines and tombs.

Look at yourself before declaring Indian Muslims confused.

As far as this particular news is concern then one of the nut from Dargah is saying that stars from bollywood are not coming here for spiritual solace but to wish for the success of their movies etc only also they are creating problems like crowd chasing them and disturbing venerators visiting shrine. He is trying to dictate what others can and can not beg from the ''peer''.

BTW from the same Dargah few stake holder Muslims are ridiculing/opposing this dictate.

come on you can try to express your opinion in decent way. believe me its not hard :)

If you are Muslim then what are your islamic views about pooja phaat and having little mundar in your bedroom ?

what :lol:

any evidence?

I am not fan of Dr zakir naik but as far i know Dr zakir naik say all previous religious scriptures have been distorted and changed by historians or followers of those religions and you don't know which word is word of God so better read holy Quran which exist in its pure form and without any change . He take advantage of the verse which mentioned that there were many prophets and religious books sent to mankind from God so he say krishna may or may not be prophet and bagwad gita may or may not be a religious scriptures contain some words of God
cehck out some of his videos on peace TV.I'll try to pull out some

It seem you are new in this field :P :azn:
Yes.i already said this to windjammers post.

Please stop this non sense. You are hurting both Hindus and Muslims here.
religion is too sensitive a issue for people ..lagta to yeh hi hai.

cehck out some of his videos on peace TV.I'll try to pull out some
Madam i grow up watching these leactures of Dr israr ahmed, dr zakir naik or even Dr tahir ul qadri..

If you have doubt then check you tube and it will confirm what i just said in above post or you are welcome to past any Dr zakir naik video which say opposite :)

Madam i grow up watching these leactures of Dr israr ahmed, dr zakir naik or even Dr tahir ul qadri..

If you have doubt then check you tube and it will confirm what i just said in above post or you are welcome to past any Dr zakir naik video which say opposite :)
woh hi search kar rahi hoon.wait i remember watching it otherwise i dont make claims.

Indians ne religions ka mixture aur joke bana kar rakh diya..religion Islam or Muslim ko day night budnaam karhein. Gey phir toopi pehen kar apna matha Muslim holy shrine par teekein ghey.Muslims of India are also getting confuse because of this as I have seen many Indian Muslim here in invited Hindu friends for aftari just for sake of pleasing them and visit their holy places for food etctem. don't take me wrong as i have nothing against Hindus or Sikhs as many of my close friends are also hinu and jat Sikh but I simply don't like mixing things in religion.[/QUOTE]

Problem is dear friend you are a Pakistani not a Indian we have been mixing religion for hundreds of years hence why we have Sai Baba a saint loved by millions of Hindus and Muslims in India but in Pakistan this would be seen as shirk.

baby-Krishna.jpg

Sai Baba's teaching combined elements of Hinduism and Islam: he gave the Hindu name Dwarakamayi to the mosque he lived in,[5] practiced Muslim rituals, taught using words and figures that drew from both traditions, and was buried in Shirdi. One of his well known epigrams, "Sabka Malik Ek " ("One God governs all"), is associated with Islam and Sufism. He always uttered "Allah Malik"("God is King").[6] .He always stayed and slept in Mosque,echanting Suras(Phrases from Quran)and doing prayers all the while for the devotees of all the religions ,who come from different places for his supernatural blessings and cure for unknown diseases and disorders in the masjid under the tree.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom