What's new

Indian stars accused of misusing top Muslim shrine

Stupid statement by the head of shrine, Its only God who answers the prayers and God is for everyone...

How is that stupid statement? Stupid thing is that people come to Muslim shrine to pray for the success of a movie which contains "things" which are a taboo in Islam. God is obviously for everyone but you aren't supposed to pray for the success of your newly opened pub in a mosque.

That is their private affair. Not debatable here.

Why do they pray for the success of movie in a Muslim shrine? If movie is good it is going to be a hit anyways.

Actually changing goal posts is habitual to your kind, when some Hindus are not allowed to visit their own worships, the banter, Islam key Thekedar, doesn't bode well to yous. But then you seem just another Chooza when it comes to comprehension.

The first teaching of Islam in ethics is that every human being has certain obligations which he owes and must discharge to the best of his ability, not only to God, but also to other human beings, including people of other religious traditions.

In Islam, man has well-defined duties even toward animals and inanimate things.

To quote Fazlur Rahman again, “the Quran primarily exhorts to virtue and a strong sense of moral responsibility.

“A comprehensive sense of responsibility can very well take care of all human rights; but the converse is not so true.

“Indeed, a society that begins to understand ‘rights’ in terms of permissiveness and lawlessness spells its own inevitable doom.”

Permissiveness and lawlessness are the effects of the deliberate failure to grasp the moral truth.

God criticised men who “have hearts, but understand not with them; they have eyes, but perceive not with them; they have ears, but they hear not with them” (al-A‘raf, 7:179), and consequently, are “deaf, dumb, blind” (al-Baqarah, 2:18) of what is ethical and what is not.

In relation to God’s guidance, men are equipped with the faculties of reason and perception, but some of them have deadened them with hypocrisy toward others and self-deception, to the extent that those faculties do not function anymore.

Inasmuch as they are heedless, “they are like cattle – nay, rather they are further astray” – seeing that animals follow only their instinct and natural needs, and thus, are not conscious of morality or religious guidance (al-A‘raf, 7:179).

@ Ajtr : Behan, I salute you ! Tum eik bohaat achii maa aur biwi bano geee because such forward thinking is deeply appreciated ! Your husband, your in-laws, your own loved ones and your little one are all lucky to have you ! Khush rahoo..Allah Nighiban.

@ Ajtr : Behan, I salute you ! Tum eik bohaat achii maa aur biwi bano geee because such forward thinking is deeply appreciated ! Your husband, your in-laws, your own loved ones and your little one are all lucky to have you ! Khush rahoo..Allah Nighiban.
Are you pulling her legs? :)

How is that stupid statement? Stupid thing is that people come to Muslim shrine to pray for the success of a movie which contains "things" which are a taboo in Islam. God is obviously for everyone but you aren't supposed to pray for the success of your newly opened pub in a mosque.

Why do they pray for the success of movie in a Muslim shrine? If movie is good it is going to be a hit anyways.

This is what happens when you interpret one wrong. First of let us not mix Shrine with a Mosque even not for the sake of an argument, this obviously gives altogether a different impression. What I have extracted out of this whole article is that you (AB and other stars) can come to the shrine but can't pray for the success of a movie, head has no problem if you pray for anything else other than success of your movie. Head of the shrine has no problem with the stars who have acted in those "sinful" movies, he has no problem with a non-Muslim guy praying anything else other than success of his movie. My simple point is if a non-Muslim or a sinful Muslim is allowed to pray in the shrine then he/she bears full right to pray anything he/she likes to pray, it is only the God who will answer or reject the prayer, only he knows who is sinful and who is pious. Adding conditions to me is really stupidity.

Indians ne religions ka mixture aur joke bana kar rakh diya..religion Islam or Muslim ko day night budnaam karhein. Gey phir toopi pehen kar apna matha Muslim holy shrine par teekein ghey.Muslims of India are also getting confuse because of this as I have seen many Indian Muslim here in invited Hindu friends for aftari just for sake of pleasing them and visit their holy places for food etctem. don't take me wrong as i have nothing against Hindus or Sikhs as many of my close friends are also hinu and jat Sikh but I simply don't like mixing things in religion.

Correct its just part of their natuk/ tamasha nothing else..same way shah rukh khan and others Muslim actors also take part in Durga Pooja phaat just to please their Hindus fans and get labell of liberal and for publicity :)

Indians ne religions ka mixture aur joke bana kar rakh diya..religion Islam or Muslim ko day night budnaam karhein. Gey phir toopi pehen kar apna matha Muslim holy shrine par teekein ghey.Muslims of India are also getting confuse because of this as I have seen many Indian Muslim here in invited Hindu friends for aftari just for sake of pleasing them and visit their holy places for food etctem. don't take me wrong as i have nothing against Hindus or Sikhs as many of my close friends are also hinu and jat Sikh but I simply don't like mixing things in religion.
Ignorance is bliss....

"Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity." ( Surah Al-Mumtahina,Chapter#10 ,verse#8

One should encourage and whole-heartedly participate in this good deed, and invite as many people as they can to share the ‘iftar’ experience with them. If one’s intention is indeed to do dawaah and invite the non-muslims to Islam, or even to improve relations with the non-muslims in general so that they may soften their hearts and get a better understanding of Islam; Allah Subhanah will give a huge reward to the believers for their this good deed.
It is only natural, that when a non-muslim sees that the food is laid out and every muslim, who is hungry and thirsty since morning, does not even approach the food in obedience to the command of His Lord and Creator, that they will ask about fasts and Islam in general. For the believes it might not be a big deal, but the non-muslims cannot be but impressed at the discipline and absolute obedience of the believers when they see that there is absolutely no police or anyone forcing them to stop eating and drinking; except the command of the Merciful Lord and Creator. This will indeed inspire and encourage them to ask questions regarding the fast policies and its wisdom, which must be used as a great opportunity to invite them to the Truth of Islam by the believers.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.192 Narrated by Sahl bin Sad
That he heard the Prophet on the day (of the battle) of Khaibar saying to Hadrat Ali ibn Abi Taalib (r.a.): "Be patient, till you face them (the non-muslims) and invite them to Islam and inform them of what Allah has enjoined upon them. By Allah! If a single person embraces Islam at your hands (i.e. through you), that will be better for you than the red camels (the most valuable possession in those times!)."

Its normal in India. 65 years are enough for distinction when Pakistanis chose a different path from Indian Muslims. I saw an interview of a Pakistani journalist who was saying, "We have become more hardliner after partition."

Ajtr, dear your knowledge of Islam is of high calibre and i unreservedly say that you are a much better person than me.

Have a good one.
You are born muslim I'm just 1.5 yrs into it.so its obvious you got to be more a scholar than me.

banogi se matlab kya woh to main already hoon.:cool:

Are you pulling her legs? :)
no he is not...

The problem is that this shyte is addictive and very hard to stay away from. :lol:
may be for you not for me.i almost junked net for a 1 to 1.5 yrs

You need to take a break till your baby arrives safely into this world.

Negativity/anger in the minds of expecting moms can be very harmful for the baby. I'm serious.

Go watch some Brahmanandam or Rajpal yadav comedy or some nice religious channel.
not negativity but truth.And for positivity for my abhimanyu i ve religious books and cds those play all the time .:cool:

And sorry i dont like vulgar comedy on TV.

Ignorance is bliss....

Aftari is for those who keep fasting for sake of Allah and your others paragraph and hadith is irrelevant as that is about tablig and dawah. What you are going to do next invite them for hajj and Friday prayers to launch their upcoming movie..many Sikh already have this claim about gurru y Nanakthat he went for hajj and when he changed the direction of his feet then qibla got changed its direction as well..BS

Only idiots can curse the unborn. Anyways, I need to understand why are you so filled with negativity?

In all your posts, you seen to be taking out your frustrations blaming all the Indians for god knows what happened to you and then taking digs at other's religions.. It may sound funny to you but not to others..

My advise, stay away from such internet forums and it will do much good for your baby..
But idiots do exists.That person is already in pink.
-No i'm not frustrated .Why should i be?And i take religion rationally not as blindly.
Im only on PDF and before that on D.F.I

Bnd i take religion rationally not as blindly.
Im only on PDF and before that on D.F.I

Really ? Te dasso phir what is rational about angel,, life hereafter, heaven etc

Truth is many concepts in any religion need blind faith :)

Back
Top Bottom