What's new

Indian stars accused of misusing top Muslim shrine

We have learnt it now never believe Zardari, you to don't take him serious.. He's IG amongst liars.

I thought he would at least keep his word given the fact he made this donation when he was in person at the shrine but this is Mr 10% we talking about.

ajtr's comment in this regards is not sarcastic, have you not read her other posts, she has meant what she has posted.
and where is the LOL in her post to show that her statement was Sarcastic.
Bachkana harkatein.seriously there have to be sign like
[sarc on]....[/sarc off]:rolleyes:

But then for prejudice eyes everything looks dark.

Everybody has own belief.
I wish that governments should take step and make it compulsory in the education system for every religion.
I.e One year for Islam.
One year for Gurdwara Panja Sahib.
One year for christian
And one year for other religion.
So that
I.e Muslims can go in Temple.
Hindu can go in Masjids
Sikhs can go in church.
This will surely increase unity in the world

I wish that governments should take step and make it compulsory in the education system for every religion.
I.e One year for Islam.
One year for christian
So that
Hindu can go in Masjids
Sikhs can go in church.

What you speak of is called Interfaith Dialogue it happens alot in the west where children from diffrent backgrounds go to each other's place of worship and also religious leaders of various religions meet to discuss matters.

big_Hindu_statesman_Zed_welcomed_by_Muslims_at_Eid_alAdha_celebrations_in_Nevada-9042b64f7cd5df0aa67d4c12342f8572.jpg

Here is a example of a Hindu chaplin invited for Eid celebration in US.

I thought he would at least keep his word given the fact he made this donation when he was in person at the shrine but this is Mr 10% we talking about.

Jokes apart, you sure money is still pending? I have no update on that..

So, what is the actual concept behind Dargah and Mazar.

Religious discussion is prohibited on PDF please open a new thread if mods allow, I'll definitely give my view there.

ajtr's comment in this regards is not sarcastic, have you not read her other posts, she has meant what she has posted.
and where is the LOL in her post to show that her statement was Sarcastic.

Believe me I have read her other posts and I didn't liked them either and replied to many in much nasty way. But here, you should read the first post of her's in the thread

who said that Ajmer is 'muslim only' shrine????

Which is true because Ajmer Shareef and Harzat Nizamudeen Aulia are not Muslim only Shrines!!.. Both are revered by the people of all religions alike..

I believe she was sarcastic in her other reply because such a moronic thing can only be said in sarcasm..

Believe me I have read her other posts and I didn't liked them either and replied to many in much nasty way. But here, you should read the first post of her's in the thread

Which is true because Ajmer Shareef and Harzat Nizamudeen Aulia are not Muslim only Shrines!!.. Both are revered by the people of all religions alike..

I believe she was sarcastic in her reply because such a moronic thing can only be said in sarcasm..
thanks for explaining me and making me understand.

and sorry ajtr, if i had offended you in any way in this thread.

thanks for explaining me and making me understand.

and sorry ajtr, if i had offended you in any way in this thread.

i wouldn't have been surprised if it wasn't sarcasm.

Confusion is only created by the confused no need to apologies.

On topic: Another day another muzzie getting his/her 15 minutes of fame from the only thing they know.

how it is stupid statement u stupid :rolleyes:

Ok genius you explain it to me how this statement is rational? I'll take to you to the shrine of of Hazrat Lal Shahbaz Qalandar and Hazrat Fariduddin Ganjshakar and will show you Hindus and Sikhs who visit them regularly. Trust me I have never heard about complaints made by Ghadi Nasheens of the shrines.

BTW what is a shrine near you?

I hope that Muslim also knows that grave worshipping is haram of the worst order in Islam.

Said the man who knowledge of Islam seems to be based on internet hate sources.
There is a difference between grave worshipping , and paying respects.
Worshipping a personality is haram,
but offering respects is not.

This is a Saudi gift of declaring everything Shirk , Bidat or haram..
Our resident Najdi followers may come soon to demonstrate how those labels are put up

I.e One year for Islam.
One year for christian
So that
Hindu can go in Masjids
Sikhs can go in church.

i am a Hindu, i ve been to a Mosque, jain sangh and a lots of churches....still hoping to visit a gurudwara and a buddist monastry some day......and I ve taken my muslim friend to a temple when he wanted to check out one(not that he needed me to get in...just for the company...)

i dont see any diference ...i am spritiual but not religious

well doesnt matter happened to read some of the nastiest post about me an my baby but i always believe in one thing

Please don't make it sound like I said those things..

Back
Top Bottom