What's new

Indian Spy Caught !!

Can't trust rumors dude...
It is not a rumor, i am sure about it the news was stopped by the ISI to released in the press.

Regards
Wilco

An Indian Spy has been caught from the main bus stand of shakarghar (a boarder line area), he has been handed over to ISI. according to details A.S.I of IB (intelligence Beuro) caught shanker Kumar s/o Amar nath Race Aarea Resident of Petyala Jalandher Indian. He was caught after IB was infirmed that an Indian Spy will be crossing border today & an A.S.I of IB was appointed on this task & he caught him at 8:30pm from the main bus stand of Shakarghar. from further investigation he has been handed over to ISI.

Regard
Wilco

This could be as true as the fact that Barzkhh...ooops..WILCO Was in India in May 2007 for the Championship of "Shin Kyukushin Kai" where the final bout was against an Indian ....and where Wilco WON GOLD :victory::victory::victory:

True Champ ??? :agree:

This could be as true as the fact that Barzkhh...ooops..WILCO Was in India in May 2007 for the Championship of "Shin Kyukushin Kai" where the final bout was against an Indian ....and where Wilco WON GOLD

True Champ ???
So what :undecided:

Regrds
Wilco

So what :undecided:

Regrds
Wilco

Wilco,

This goes on to Prove that how you love making stories for getting attention and live in an imaginary world. Your claim of "Indian Spy Caught" is another figment of your imagination as your claim of "Winning A Gold in India"....

You claimed that you won Gold by beating an Indian in Shin Kyukushin Kai Championship in May 2007.

Champ....there was NO shinkyokushin championship ever held in May 2007 in any part of India...:lol::lol:

:welcome: to the Real World...

I think India can send a spy with much more ease through the air. Why would they bother sending some guy through the border crossing? Where was he going to spy? How is an Indian national supposed to spy in Pakistan without living there?

I'm sorry I'm quite skeptical of this story. Even if some guy was arrested, it was probably for something else like drug smuggling or some other reason.

Wilco, i checked for this story for about 10 mins and still havent found anything. No website has mentioned it. i doubt its authenticity. Please quote the link of this story.

Wilco,

This goes on to Prove that how you love making stories for getting attention and live in an imaginary world. Your claim of "Indian Spy Caught" is another figment of your imagination as your claim of "Winning A Gold in India"....

I Know Wilco more than you so please stopp litering

Hez and his claims are all real.

Hey wilco what about that Turky trip man i lost track of that :azn:

So you mean ' you knowing' is something that should be accepteda sa norm. He hasnt provided the link yet.

Jana Jee,

Let Champ prove his claim of Indian Championship Gold Medal for which he was patted on his back by Pakistani members on another forum...

You dont need to be a Karate champ to understand that this was a false claim since Shin Kyukushin Kai Championship (Karate) has a Global Published Calendar, which includes Pakistani events as well...it even tracks the small outdoor activities in all countries...

He is a nice guy no doubt but then Please provide the links or sources....(for either of the claims).

My doubt is genuine because of earlier claims without sources...thats all !!!

By the way this Patiala/Jalandhar resident caught (as claimed here) seems to have two residents here since the distance between Patiala and Jalandhar is 155 Kms. :disagree:

Bull if you have your own valid sources you dont need to give link now it is also your right to believe it or not we dont have concern with that just like when you say something and we dont believe it.

Dhanraj:
Championship at official level arranged by Indian official orgs one thing while championships arrnaged by un-official organisations is another but lets Wilco if he thinks its neccesary to tell you he will otherwise no one has the right to object on his personal things.

2. as far the residence thingy had you ever know the modus operendi of Spies ???

Or do you know how they operate???
If i consider myslef of them iwould even have 100 differnt and valid ID cards as well as different particulars.

Dhanraj:
Championship at official level arranged by Indian official orgs one thing while championships arrnaged by un-official organisations is another but lets Wilco if he thinks its neccesary to tell you he will otherwise no one has the right to object on his personal things..

Agree on the personal things Objection part....though it didnt remained a personal achievement when publicly showcased thats why i asked. But I am not going to ask again if its a personal thing...

2. as far the residence thingy had you ever know the modus operendi of Spies ???

Or do you know how they operate???
If i consider myslef of them iwould even have 100 differnt and valid ID cards as well as different particulars.

No Jana...i dont :whistle: The reason i wanted to confirm the location as there is no race area or Race Aarea that i knew of...thats why I was curious...

After All, its an INDIAN SPY who got caught...isnt it ?? :cheers:

But then I am reminded of Bull's signature !!!

Will reply to your post some other time but hey at the moment i like your avater :D :D

Guess it suites me :P

So can i copy it ????

And next do respect your avater :P

Agree on the personal things Objection part....though it didnt remained a personal achievement when publicly showcased thats why i asked. But I am not going to ask again if its a personal thing...!!!
Even than you can not ask him beacuse he had not talked about this on PFF so you can only ask him on the forum where he had mentioned it.

!!!
No Jana...i dont :whistle: The reason i wanted to confirm the location as there is no race area or Race Aarea that i knew of...thats why I was curious...
!

Well it dosnt realy neccesary that the name this Indian Spy or the race shown in his documents are the real which he was/is using.
Thats how spying are done we all know,

Will reply to your post some other time but hey at the moment i like your avater :D :D

Guess it suites me :P

So can i copy it ????

And next do respect your avater :P

Lol...Jana that Avatar is to taunt my younger sister who quotes that quite often (being her a Journo and me being her biggest critic)...even when she is wrong and caught on wrong foot...she would say that with a cute smile on her face !!!

Well these are Sarcastic comments but
You can copy that...i have got another which i presented her...here you go !!!

6077d20a28725ad5f08603580c5f4dd1.jpg

Lolz Dhan that was good but BTW

She and i are writes not Typewirters :P :P

So i will eddit the typewriter ;) from pic :azn:

And mind it Journalists specially women ones are always right

Back
Top Bottom