What's new

Indian Spy Caught !!

Bull mate i seriously have started honouring you for being the highest quality of civillized disgruntle Indian Nation might have ever produced so far in terms of defending something baseless. I mean what so ever happens you take a good stance to defend your BHARAT MATA! and thats full of inspiration for me brother! lol lol

Sir i salute you !:bunny::police:

An Indian, and a hindu is send in to spy in a hotspot thats brimming with muslim extemism.
So you are trying to say that india does not send spy's to Pakistan.

Regards
Wilco

True, You just use gunships and F-16 on them.
We get into the dialogue first then we take the next step not like in India where thousands were & are killed bcoz they are muslims, now this is Pathetic!

Regards
Wilco

What i meant, i have clearly stated.
May be i did not caught it would you like to elaborate it ?

Regards
Wilco

A hindu with Indian identity.
Ha ha ha .

comeon bull it is not this way in Pakistan here minorities have rights too . we dont do it the indian way by arresting a innocent Muslim after any incident & calling him the ISI agent.

Regards
Wilco

An Indian Spy has been caught from the main bus stand of shakarghar (a boarder line area), he has been handed over to ISI. according to details A.S.I of IB (intelligence Beuro) caught shanker Kumar s/o Amar nath Race Aarea Resident of Petyala Jalandher Indian. He was caught after IB was infirmed that an Indian Spy will be crossing border today & an A.S.I of IB was appointed on this task & he caught him at 8:30pm from the main bus stand of Shakarghar. from further investigation he has been handed over to ISI.

Regard
Wilco

Can you state your source?

Ha ha ha .

comeon bull it is not this way in Pakistan here minorities have rights too . we dont do it the indian way by arresting a innocent Muslim after any incident & calling him the ISI agent.

Regards
Wilco

I have answered this too before.

What? Anyays the link for your news pls.
There is no link., it was the news i heard from a reliable person.

Regards
Wilco

Back
Top Bottom