What's new

Indian Special Forces

16av49c.jpg

J&K Marcos

Look like Para SF, AFAIK MARCOS have the Mepro MORS instead of the ITL MARS.

Looking at
I won't be surprised if tommorow Tavors or Zittara will replace 1B1 in army.
I hope

Dear Frenz

Just a Query raised out of no where but thought to share with you all. I was looking for SSG or SF Pakistan Threads and found literally less than hundred pages (or perhaps i didn't find) of discussions and posts and so forth question arises about our 426 pages and further growing posts and that's too on PDF ?.... I might be totally wrong here but felt lil worried about too much of our SF / Military / defense details we share on this Front. I wonder either we are boasting our Modernization or unknowingly providing details which perhaps should be halted at least here. Feeling like we are doing a job for our enemy in free ?... Please again i might be wrong here and care to correct but on PDF ... SF Pakistan have too lil details itself than ours. Why they don't post as many details as ours doesn't mean they don't have and why they all don't participate in much now ? Shouldn't we hinder ourselves a bit even such details and posts are available on Google but sometimes somethings should or could be stopped which are free to access for those we don't want to disclose.In our countries intrust i would like to hear your suggestions.

Dear Frenz

Just a Query raised out of no where but thought to share with you all. I was looking for SSG or SF Pakistan Threads and found literally less than hundred pages (or perhaps i didn't find) of discussions and posts and so forth question arises about our 426 pages and further growing posts and that's too on PDF ?.... I might be totally wrong here but felt lil worried about too much of our SF / Military / defense details we share on this Front. I wonder either we are boasting our Modernization or unknowingly providing details which perhaps should be halted at least here. Feeling like we are doing a job for our enemy in free ?... Please again i might be wrong here and care to correct but on PDF ... SF Pakistan have too lil details itself than ours. Why they don't post as many details as ours doesn't mean they don't have and why they all don't participate in much now ? Shouldn't we hinder ourselves a bit even such details and posts are available on Google but sometimes somethings should or could be stopped which are free to access for those we don't want to disclose.In our countries intrust i would like to hear your suggestions.
You are right ...SSG does not share much ...Due to the recent events of terrorism ...The army had to share few things in order to boast the morale of the citizens ...You guys are posting too much ...Thank you !

Dear Frenz

As someone who monitors both sections I would say your fears are misplaced my friend. The 400 vs 100 pages is not the best indicator of how much is being divulged, in fact much of these 400 pages are discussion and speculation by defence enthusiasts because there is so little concrete information available. I don't want to make this into a India vs Pakistan thread, there is enough of those around here, but talking specifically- when is the last time any of India's SFs took a camera crew with them on a live operation? I can't think of a single time whilst this has happened a few times with the SSG. Think about it, there is signifcant SF presence in JK but you almost never hear about it or what they are doing, on the other hand the deployment and operations of the SSG in SWAT and the rest of Pakistan's internal security operations is well documented.

Indian armed forces are not allowed to use Facebook or any other social media sites to post pictures of themselves in uniform or discuss their deployments, this is a rule strictly enforced internally and externally and it clearly is more apparent for SFs, on th eother hand there are numerous social media accounts where Pakistani Special Forces members are posting- even from the frontlines. This would end a career in the Indian armed forces.

There is not a huge amount of substance too these 400 off pages, nothing even remotely classified has been shared because no one even knows of such things outside of their community. Indian SF fully live up to the universal title "silent professionals" and the distinct absence of such harmful details on here or anywhere online is testament to this.

As someone who monitors both sections I would say your fears are misplaced my friend. The 400 vs 100 pages is not the best indicator of how much is being divulged, in fact much of these 400 pages are discussion and speculation by defence enthusiasts because there is so little concrete information available. I don't want to make this into a India vs Pakistan thread, there is enough of those around here, but talking specifically- when is the last time any of India's SFs took a camera crew with them on a live operation? I can't think of a single time whilst this has happened a few times with the SSG. Think about it, there is signifcant SF presence in JK but you almost never hear about it or what they are doing, on the other hand the deployment and operations of the SSG in SWAT and the rest of Pakistan's internal security operations is well documented.

There is not a huge amount of substance too these 400 off pages, nothing even remotely classified has been shared because no one even knows of such things outside of their community. Indian SF fully live up to the universal title "silent professionals" and the distinct absence of such harmful details on here or anywhere online is testament to this.

The only live operation of Para SF I ever saw was the attack in Uri camp during J&K elections. Rest assured our SF are maintaining high discretion.

The only live operation of Para SF I ever saw was the attack in Uri camp during J&K elections. Rest assured our SF are maintaining high discretion.
That is different my friend, I was talking about embedded camera crews going on live operations with Indian SF units- this has never happened. The filming of SF teams in operations in JK cannot be avoided although there are now strict restrictions by the GoI on broadcasting operations in real time.

Look like Para SF, AFAIK MARCOS have the Mepro MORS instead of the ITL MARS.
I may be wrong.

That is different my friend, I was talking about embedded camera crews going on live operations with Indian SF units- this has never happened. The filming of SF teams in operations in JK cannot be avoided although there are now strict restrictions by the GoI on broadcasting operations in real time.

I doubt they deem it necessary.

Back
Top Bottom