What's new

Indian Special Forces

PM Modi motorcade:

tumblr_nzxgbbYano1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_nzxgbbYano1tjfjuco1_1280.png

He's going to be our next Rajiv Gandhi. :tsk:
He's not helping himself avoid such a fate but to be clear, at the time of his death Rajiv Gandhi was not PM and not covered by the SPG.

Every single time he returns to India from a foreign tour he does this at the gates of Palam AFB:

This is getting stupidely predictable

Looks like this dude got a death wish. Although such places are not random, If you are on twitter, there is this dude Tajinder Bagga who organize a group which goes to the airport to greet Modi whenever he comes back from a foreign visit.

SPG (not the PM's close proximity team) departing Parliament:

482145330-the-security-personnel-leaving-at-parliament-gettyimages.jpg

Anyone wanna guess what's in the bags of the front two? ;) @Aminroop @Koovie @FrenchPilot

+it's not bloody nuclear launch codes before anyone says it :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NSG with a Renault Sherpa at Parliament:
1449050670_5.jpg

Anyone wanna guess what's in the bags of the front two? ;)
Hmmm
I am definitely sure that it's not a nuclear football. :lol:

It can either be a bullet proof vest or a normal briefcase that contains some important documents, communication devices etc.

Btw did you know that female SPG commando used to protect Mannohan Singh's wife? That was the first time a protectee (of SPG) used women commandos.

It can either be a bullet proof vest or a normal briefcase that contains some important documents, communication devices etc.

It's more obvious than that :p: think about the size of the case and what the SPG normally have but is absent in this picture.

Btw did you know that female SPG commando used to protect Mannohan Singh's wife? That was the first time a protectee (of SPG) used women commandos.

Indeed, and now females SPG commandos even protect Modi.

News to me.
I've posted a couple of pics in the past year to show some female SPG commandos deployed for the PM (but not in his Close Protection Team). Unfortunately I was trying to find it the other day and they have been corrupted so don't appear online anymore, I should have saved them to my local drive. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom