What's new

Indian Special Forces

Tell me about SF/SG..whatever you mentioned in your post.Then i will tell you about Para.

I didnt understand what do you mean by ROLES ???
I will give you weapons details on 10 Men SF team in that Extraction OP
2- Dragunnovs - sniper + spotter
6 - AKs with silenced MP-5s
1 - RPK
1- RO with MP5

Explain instead of giving me a Wiki link.
It's a wide ethnic group generally Tajaki Nationals. Yes they were part of Northen alliance. They hate Pakistani and Iranians. Pakistani I can understand as Pakistani army crush these guies time to time. But don't have any idea why they are mad with Iran.

These aren't the extremist like Talibs but also know as tough fighters. I am not sure but these guies are also involved in China trouble ,along with regular Islam Hardliners , as they too belive China overstep their rightful land.
My knowledge about them is limited so I gave you wiki link

I didnt understand what do you mean by ROLES ???
I will give you weapons details on 10 Men SF team in that Extraction OP
2- Dragunnovs - sniper + spotter
6 - AKs with silenced MP-5s
1 - RPK
1- RO with MP5

It's a wide ethnic group generally Tajaki Nationals. Yes they were part of Northen alliance. They hate Pakistani and Iranians. Pakistani I can understand as Pakistani army crush these guies time to time. But don't have any idea why they are mad with Iran.

These aren't the extremist like Talibs but also know as tough fighters. I am not sure but these guies are also involved in China trouble ,along with regular Islam Hardliners , as they too belive China overstep their rightful land.
My knowledge about them is limited so I gave you wiki link

Watch to know more about Para SF!!

?? ??? ?????? ??... | NDTV.com

?????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???????? ??... | NDTV.com

?????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? | NDTV.com

Oh boy :( 2g :(
Will look them tomorrow
But what do you mean by Role ??? I didn't get that

I am not talking about Role Play :D ;)

Have a look at the videos and you would know...Role of each member in the team like Navigation expert,Weapons expert etc.

Oh boy :( 2g :(
Will look them tomorrow
But what do you mean by Role ??? I didn't get that

I think he means (in a typical 10 man "A"-team)- Squad commander, medic, RO/comms expert, weapons expert etc etc

+ those vids are gold- showing how today's PARA (SF) are trainind in Nahan ie not only the reflex shooting/HR bread and butter of SOFs but the more contemporary and complex training like on complicated technical equipment like computers and satilliets and the 21st modern medicine taught to every operator etc etc

Another good vid on IA SF (1 SF I believe):
Jai Jawan with Ranbir Kapoor | NDTV.com

21 min mark is my favorite shot- room clearance drills, looking bad a$$!!

I think he means (in a typical 10 man "A"-team)- Squad commander, medic, RO/comms expert, weapons expert etc etc

+ those vids are gold- showing how today's PARA (SF) are trainind in Nahan ie not only the reflex shooting/HR bread and butter of SOFs but the more contemporary and complex training like on complicated technical equipment like computers and satilliets and the 21st modern medicine taught to every operator etc etc

Another good vid on IA SF (1 SF I believe):
Jai Jawan with Ranbir Kapoor | NDTV.com

21 min mark is my favorite shot- room clearance drills, looking bad a$$!!

Dude,you forgot that Para no longer operates in 10 man teams(or is it a typo) :no:

AFAIK its 6-8 man team for Para and 4-6 man team for Marcos.

But obviously if the missions demands are different any changes can be brought.

Dude,you forgot that Para no longer operates in 10 man teams(or is it a typo) :no:

AFAIK its 6-8 man team for Para and 4-6 man team for Marcos.

But obviously if the missions demands are different any changes can be brought.

I wasn't particularly aware that things had changed- I was under the impression that 10 was a standard squad but these numbers can change depending on the mission. Your figures for MARCOs fight with mine though.

I wasn't particularly aware that things had changed- I was under the impression that 10 was a standard squad but these numbers can change depending on the mission. Your figures for MARCOs fight with mine though.

I was also under the impression that a 10 man team operates of the size of a section but in that NDTV Documentary it was clearly states that now they operate in 6-8 man teams comprising of Nav expert,Weapons expert,Medic,Comm expert and a Squad Commander.

Old pics of Garuds(but never posted before)

800px-IAF%27s_Garud_Commandos_at_Aero_India_2011.jpg

scaled.php

dsc03603x.jpg

Old Para Pic

50.jpg

118.jpg

@aviator
They may not have b.tech or b.com but they speak dari,farsi,tajik,uzbek etc.And English too.
Some of them can fire SRBM's(due Afg civil war where NA and taliban lobbed scuds at each other).
Some even know basic heli flying(Thanks to Russian helis in NA).
THey can handle varity of weapons ranginf from a handgun to 105mm to a T72 or T55 tank.

So stop posting random thoughts.
I also recommend you to call Stratfor if you don't believe my statements.

@aviator
They may not have b.tech or b.com but they speak dari,farsi,tajik,uzbek etc.And English too.
Some of them can fire SRBM's(due Afg civil war where NA and taliban lobbed scuds at each other).
Some even know basic heli flying(Thanks to Russian helis in NA).
THey can handle varity of weapons ranginf from a handgun to 105mm to a T72 or T55 tank.

So stop posting random thoughts.
I also recommend you to call Stratfor if you don't believe my statements.

Buddy flying a heli or firing different weapons doesnt make you a Special forces operative..If that was the case then i easily qualify for being called a SF operative..Even i can fly an aircraft and fire most of the weapons except arty gun and driving a tank..moreover i know to handle Radio and have sound technical knowledge about Radio's..So then should i call myself a SF operator?

SF is a different thing all together..Having these rag tag rebels on our pay roll doesnt mean that they are our Special Force.I have already said that they might be under RAW but if you are saying that they are SG then sorry i am not buying that..SFF is run by the Army and SG has only PARA SF in their ranks..Kindly give me a link which backs your claim and i will believe what you said..Otherwise i am sorry its neither true nor is it believable.

Back
Top Bottom