What's new

Indian Special Forces

It's my mistake I should have seen the time :(
No APS ... Ok. I though those two where coming outta water and from front angle the Mag look to big. So I though if I is APS or what. Wasn't sure so asked :D

It's my mistake I should have seen the time :(
No APS ... Ok. I though those two where coming outta water and from front angle the Mag look to big. So I though if I is APS or what. Wasn't sure so asked :D

No problem...What about the Rocket launcher..you guessed it right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
544941_353933627981037_100000932096179_988398_2029787686_n.jpg

Right-Turkish-made MKEK T-40 40 mm under-barrel grenade launchers
You can tell all that by seeing a pic ??? Including made :D
You are too good or too crazy :P

I am too bad with weapon identification :D I can't even differentiate between AKs let alone the other :D

Right-Turkish-made MKEK T-40 40 mm under-barrel grenade launchers

I am too bad with weapon identification :D I can't even differentiate between AKs let alone the other :D

I was talking about the video @ 4:05 minutes you see a Roucket launcher..did you guess it right?

33592336ae3.jpg
Did see the GL but didn't think of that. I was Wondering between AK or APS :D never seen a APS in action just heard of it. So though it might be

There's only a few UBGLs in existence that look like this and some time back the news was it would be this type of UBGL for Indian Tavors (although I have seen pics of TAR-21s and M-4s in Indian SF hands with M203 UBGLs).

I was chatting with my friend(who is in the Navy) on FB and the guy is too reluctant to share even a simple thing like which is the standard weapon of SPB.. :lol:

Great job Indian intelligence agencies :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scaled.php

ID This!

scaled.php

The thing lying next to the soldier on the left.

I was chatting with my friend(who is in the Navy) on FB and the guy is too reluctant to share even a simple thing like which is the standard weapon of SPB.. :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scaled.php

ID This!

scaled.php

If I'm not wrong it is/should soon be the Tavor. And yeah face similar problems with some of my freinds/relations serving in Indian forces- IIRC FB usage is seriously frowned upon whilst serving and posting pics in uniform/on duty/on base is a strict no-no and there are serious repercussions if done not to mention such things are regulated very well by the forces/intel guys.

scaled.php

ID This!

scaled.php

Looks like a camera tripod (probably nothing to do with the IA).

+guys let's try and keep this SF-related, there is an Indian military picture thread where these posts would be much appreciated.

If I'm not wrong it is/should soon be the Tavor. And yeah face similar problems with some of my freinds/relations serving in Indian forces- IIRC FB usage is seriously frowned upon whilst serving and posting pics in uniform/on duty/on base is a strict no-no and there are serious repercussions if done not to mention such things are regulated very well by the forces/intel guys.

Looks like a camera tripod (probably nothing to do with the IA).

+guys let's try and keep this SF-related, there is an Indian military picture thread where these posts would be much appreciated.

I appreciate your concern but this is the only non-SF pic i posted and that too for ID coz in Indian Military Pictures thread i wont have got a quick reply...the shadow picture is of SF actually and above that with SHipon is also of Para SF.

BTW i was confused that it can be either a camera tripod or an anti material rifle..and i was thinking why would soldiers be carrrying a camera tripod but the photographer can i agree..but yeah i noticed something now which suggests that it is a camera tripod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rastriya3.jpg

^^ hey no worries mate- just trying to keep this excellent thread on track, no offense meant.

+ cool pic- SF with Tavor in the valley.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom