What's new

Indian Special Forces

That mission was direct from PMO - handled by RAW - Operated by IA SF/SOF. Those Merc where Operated by SG operators.
And what you saying that SFF operates Merc "as I claim" you are forgetting to read the word "MAY BE CALLED" that was a guess for the rumer spread that SG operates Merc.

Exactly but he is quoting me :D

thats what i thought so now if u want to countinue this argument its not now discussion u have to wait for dark warrior ...:cheers:

Yes definatly. When RAW operates the Merc or even FRIENDLY modules in other territory. RAW intelligence agent never blew up his cover. He just direct the SG guies to these new FRIENDS. And he watch over them when needed. RAW agent watch them woot they ever knowing him

Listen..dont get emotional OK?..We are not fighting or quarelling..I hope you get that..I am enjoying a debate after a long time i must admit...and the offer for a drink is still valid if you come to Delhi :tup:

Not getting emotional :D not even fighting
I am just tied up that I can't back up what I know. So I already proposed we stop this :D

Listen the things that you you are saying about operations..thats has been told to you by someone..is believable.I get that.I am not doubting that.The only point which you made which i didnt agree with is that SG has Mercenaries..if you meant that..I completely agree that SG would be the handlers of the mercenaries and would be guiding them..

.if you meant that..I completely agree that SG would be the handlers of the mercenaries and would be guiding them..
That's I am saying from my first post :D

SG has Mercenaries.- Never ever said that :D
SG guies are OPERATORS(actual field term) who handles these Paid jobs.

That's I am saying from my first post :D

SG has Mercenaries.- Never ever said that :D
SG guies are OPERATORS(actual field term) who handles these Paid jobs.

Ok so the confusion was SG are operators whereas you meant SG operators are handlers.

SF operator also means a SF guy.

If you mean SG Operators. Yes. SG Operator is a SG guy. And the team he Operates is called "OPERATIVES"

I don't know "SF Operators" term. If its a spelling mistake it's ok. If not " is it something new ??? Can you explain what it stand for ??? That's new to me. I am Open for any updation :D

If you mean SG Operators. Yes. SG Operator is a SG guy. And the team he Operates is called "OPERATIVES"

I don't know "SF Operators" term. If its a spelling mistake it's ok. If not " is it something new ??? Can you explain what it stand for ??? That's new to me. I am Open for any updation :D

Operator is a person who has passed selection and is a part of the SF team.

Operator=singular Operators=plural

Operator is a person who has passed selection and is a part of the SF team.

Operator=singular Operators=plural
Ok. I didn't know that :D

All I know about SF TEAM is
leader/Captain is called "1" ( one )
2/I/C is called "2/1" ( two by one )
Rest of team is given numbers from "3-XX"
Medic, if any, is always last number of team :D

Ok. I didn't know that :D

All I know about SF TEAM is
leader/Captain is called "1" ( one )
2/I/C is called "2/1" ( two by one )
Rest of team is given numbers from "3-XX"
Medic, if any, is always last number of team :D

Ok a quick quiz for you :D

No. of guys in a Para SF team?
Their roles?
Their firepower?

Some people here are posting that RAW can operate mercenaries but they can't be SF guys.Strange when they recieve SF training why can't they be called SF!

Also why can't they be trained by India when we have trained MUkti,LTTE?
Acc to a US secret cable released by wikileaks(no.-002366) RAW has trained nepalese maoist women in a facility in Dehradun!
Also these guys are tajiks they are not going to walkover to taliban or Pakistan.Ask any Tajik about their opinion of Pakistan.

Some people here are posting that RAW can operate mercenaries but they can't be SF guys.Strange when they recieve SF training why can't they be called SF!

Acc to a US secret cable released by wikileaks(no.-002366) RAW has trained nepalese maoist women in a facility in Dehradun!
Also these guys are tajiks they are not going to walkover to taliban or Pakistan.Ask any Tajik about their opinion of Pakistan.

Special forces, or special operations forces are terms used to describe highly-trained military units trained to perform unconventional, often high-risk missions.

Thatswhy..its not a unit comprising of the best thugs available in the market.These guys are well trained,educated,smart and skilled people.I can sense that you have no idea how a SF operator is selected..There is a reason you will find US SOF operatives in their 30s or 40s and the reason is maturity..They dont need someone who can run the farthest or shoot with more accuuracy..they need a guy who is fit for the job and in a right frame of mind...The last things anyone needs are thugs who will blow up everything.

I think you have no idea what you are talking about..Hiring Tajiks and making them our elite SF is not only laughable but foolish.I think you are getting confused by a recent article where the Saudis are hiring Colombians to take care of their security..India is a different case.

Mukhti Bahini and Nepalese women are different cases..I hope you understand that Mukhti Bahini was not the Special Force of India in 1971 war..It was the Para Commando.

And what according to you is SF training btw?Firing Tavors and slithering from helis?..I am sure you have no idea how a Para commando is trained..the amount of knowledge he has on technical stuff like satellites..the number of languages he can speak..Now dont tell me that Tajiks are trained in Commando School,belgaum and then sent to Agra for Para jump and then are given final training by Marcos in CQB after doing their training in CIJWS and HAWS... :lol:

Ok a quick quiz for you :D

No. of guys in a Para SF team?
Their roles?
Their firepower?
Don't have an idea about PARAs. Never meet one. But can tell about SF.

Firearms depends on the mission. And most of time the choice of weapons is dependents on individuals.

What do you mean by ROLES ???

1. Mukti and LTTE were stand alone Org. India just teeth them up.
2. wiki leaks: these are cable - communication bet deplomats and Washigton. It's what that deplomat thinks or knows. You tell us why India would train Maoist who were/are against India from start. Nepal govt. was Pro-India before Maoist take over.
3. I agree with your statement about Tajiks. That why they are FRIENDS and valuable assets.

What we differ is the training and SF status
I don't think these guies need any training. They are professionals. All they need/get is weapons and appropriate intel. And sometimes planning is done by Operator
Only SG element in this is their Operator who is never part of the OP himself.

So if you differ any of the above points please explain How. I would like to hear you out :D

Don't have an idea about PARAs. Never meet one. But can tell about SF.

Firearms depends on the mission. And most of time the choice of weapons is dependents on individuals.

What do you mean by ROLES ???

Tell me about SF/SG..whatever you mentioned in your post.Then i will tell you about Para.

1. Mukti and LTTE were stand alone Org. India just teeth them up.
2. wiki leaks: these are cable - communication bet deplomats and Washigton. It's what that deplomat thinks or knows. You tell us why India would train Maoist who were/are against India from start. Nepal govt. was Pro-India before Maoist take over.
3. I agree with your statement about Tajiks. That why they are FRIENDS and valuable assets.

What we differ is the training and SF status
I don't think these guies need any training. They are professionals. All they need/get is weapons and appropriate intel. And sometimes planning is done by Operator
Only SG element in this is their Operator.

So if you differ any of the above points please explain How. I would like to hear you out :D

Arent you guys reffering to Norther Alliance?(Tajiks)

Back
Top Bottom