What's new

Indian Special Forces

Yes it is the Establishment 22 and no one knows about their job profile to be honest and since its operatives are from Navy and Para it cant be called a civil institution.It is basically a special team consisiting of the finest operatives we have for very secret missions.

I can confirm a few things :lol:

SG consists of Para SF and there are no tibetians present in it.They even operate in J&K and here is the confirmation.

Sorry i removed the picture as i think its not right..go and visit his website and you will find several letters from SG.

I am pretty much sure that they are different and Para SF are a part of it.We even have one casualty to prove it.We also know that they operate in Kashmir..the only thing left to find out is the Marcos presence and their job profile.

Obviously when the best of the best are drawn from Para and Marcos then it will be better than the regulars they left behind and manage to get selected in SG.

What is ARC?(There are several abbreviations)

Dude,you are trying to say that the SG is involved in NWFP? I mean.. :what:

I am not saying this is not possible but being involved in NWFP means we have been involved in a lot of dirty things. :woot:

If and i say again If this is true then i can only imagine what our base in Tajikistan is upto.

Dekh bhai,SG ek aiysa group he India ka jisme India ki top SF ke top operatives shamil hote hein.Yeh India ki sabse secretive force hein aur yeh aiyse operations karti hein jinke bare mein ek aam admi ko kabhi kuch nahi pata chalega.Inki uniform,weapons,tactis,training,headquaters infact existence k bare mein hi kisi ko kuch nahi pata..In short it is the collection of the best SF operatives in India and undoubtedly the most elite unit in India.

ARC also stands for Active Response Corps,Army Reconnaissance Corps,Army Reserve Command..so i was confused.

So you are saying that Central Asians are recruited just in case we might need them?...But buddy..The Para SF are taught various Pakistani languages for this very purpose only so why would we be hiring unreliable mercenaries and Indians and Pakistani alsmost look the same only.Thanks to our large country that we have a large no of people from various ethnic backgrounds who can be sent for under cover ops anywhere.

Dude,i am very confused on this but i can say that if this is true then these guys would be very reliable coz the Indian intellegince agencies have some really smart guys..Who knows these mercenaries are under constant watch and any suspicious behaviour and they are killed...

LOL i am just assuming this..i really dont have any idea about SG... :lol:

Dude,i was talking in general and it wasnt particularly against you.

The Special group only consits of Vikas Unit which comprises of Indian Army Para SF as has been proved by me through that link of
"legal papers" which cannot be proved wrong.

It mentions several time..Special Group ie Vikas Unit..and we alll know vikas unit has only indians in it and it is also clearly mentioned that Special group is the only Special Force of SFF.

I think it is a great find ;) and it solves a lot of doubts from my mind atleast.

I am really sorry if i have hurt you or anyone but i take this SF discussions seriously and i think i wasted the entire day imagining things which werent.

I request people to kindly not post things which cant be backed...Faltu k sapne dikha diye :lol:

We are glad that you liked our SFs..Nope Indian SF has never trained with Spetsnaz.Although we have trained with Russian Airborne forces.

Indian Special Forces Commandos. - YouTube

I am really sorry but i meant it wasnt for you...spelling mistake
Dude,i am not saying that you are lying..I am saying maybe you got confused.

The pieces of legal documents i just gave the link of clearly states everywhere the following words together.."Special group ie Vikas Unit"..I hope you know that in legal documents even a comma has a meaning and we are talking of ie(that is) here..which clearly mentions there is only 1 SG unit which is Vikas Unit..Now if there is only 1 unit ie Vikas unit where are the mercenaries?..We all know that Indian SOF operators dont work with mercenaries...and it was also stated that SFF has only SG ie Vikas unit...which says a lot of things.Even the ranks mentioned in the legal documents belong to the Army only..which means either only Para SF is involved or the Marcos didnt have a payment issue.

I think there might be some other unit having mercenaries which you are talking about..Its hard for me to believe that India's most secretive unit having the best operatives would rely on hired mercenaries.

What i am saying with regard to that legal document being show is that it was stated that Special Group is Vikas Unit which means there is no other Special Group..Maybe there is some other group under Raw which has foreigners and who are mistaken for being SG.I believe SG ie Vikas Unit is a group of Indian Elite SF operatives that operate in Kashmir and N-E and comprise of Army SF and maybe some Marcos...and this is what i will keep believing till i see some hard facts stating otherwise and everyone has the right to have their own views.

Secondly,SFF is not some International unit on the lines of french foreign legions where any tom,dick harry gets hired.It was raised as a anti-China unit with Tibetians serving in it..Try to understand the purpose of raising it.Its not that some fine day a RAW Director though of having some fancy International unit with operatives from every continent.

Even if we have hired foreign mercenaries doesnt mean that we will consider them our elite SF..i mean they are hired for a purpose..Its a kind of Use and Throw thing.

Lastly,my impression of a defence forum after having discussions on Ghataks and Para SF is that after reading a internet link everyone starts assuming things which are not...I mean it was so hard to prove a simple thing like The Para took part in the last Indo US excercise..Thanks to youtube videos or i would have still been arguing that the SF indeed took part...and in this case i rest my case here...I think its for everyone to judge after reading so much about Indian SF because in the end we all are assuming and there is no solid proof and there would never be.

Cheers :cheers:

Tell me what did i say that you have proven wrong?

I know a One OP long away from Indian boarder where IA SF extracted a VVIP package from enemy territory and take it to safe place before airlifting it to INDIA. Mercenary forces where used to divert the attention from this activity which gave SF time window for extraction.
I can't write the name of enemy or package. But this happen in 2008. And OP wasn't near any of Indian boarder. This will be enough for guess

Care to explain this?

Tell me what did i say that you have proven wrong?
No you haven't said anything wrong. When did i cliam that too :D
You said I used you article against you , didn't you ???
So I just replied that I write all that things before you post article. Didn't I ???

I never say Merc as SG. Even I summerize one post before upper one. Where I clearly write the Operators are SG guies so the operatives might have been considered as part of SG ( by someone - I never assume that )

Yes I get that. That why I write that :D
BTW your find justify the existance of SG of SFF. but where did it deny the things you mention as hallucination. :D

Anyways I know it is hard to belive someone talking about something you never see or never will see and can't prove.
in the above mention OP, I heard from SF officer - part of the OP and I have seen the pic of that VVIP with his team. But I can't prove this things to you. So let it be a lie. still I have no reason to brag about anything on PDF to fellow Indian :D

Here you are trying to say that Mercenary forces exist in the SFF!

I think we are stuck in LABLEING things that may be the problem here.
What I understand RAW can use any asset in India. Be it IA/IN/IAF.
SFF is directly under RAW. SG is IA element attached to SFF. I think everybody agree till here.

I think I clearly mention two terms in my previous posts. " Operators" and "operatives"
Operators are SG guies - IA guies
Operatives are local area assets - in warlord countries these are Mercenaries and in civilised world these are sleeping modules.
These Operative units are very small and have only one way communication through their OPERATORS.
So we can't label them as SG. But the operators who handle these units are SG guies. So may be they are considered as part of SG

Last thing and repeating it again. Any job that SF can do by itself is done by SF only. Operatives are for Hit and Run mission.

I don't think any nation will accept legally that they Operate Mercenaries. It's against golden rule. But they have to do this dirty game.

You don't need to be sorry my friend. It's normal that we need facts to belive something :D

I tried to explain above ^^^ what I understand.
But seriously, will any force make a documentation that they operate Mercenaries :D these guies are barbarians. to kill is their profession sometimes for money. How you gona justify such operations to civilised world who belive in Human Rights ???

Here you were again talking of SFF having mercenaries.

That's the all I can write there. If you are asking if its true or what ???

it's 100 % on me. But I can't back it up. You can call me lier for this if you want

Not calling you lier..but is this SFF or RAW you are talking of coz now you are saying that you never said SFF operated mercenaries which is not true.

Here you are trying to say that Mercenary forces exist in the SFF!

Where ??? Please explain

Here youwere again talking of SFF having mercenaries.

Not calling you lier..but is this SFF or RAW you are talking of coz now you are saying that you never said SFF operated mercenaries which is not true.
Ok I appreciate that. But my dear friend you aren't reading it properly.
So may be is the keyword here.

This was you were saying before article

i think he was saying if we SF operate this kinda mercenaries dawood would have been a easy target but he thinks not ...

ANY way lets see if we can AGREE on these point :

1 NO special forceunit use foreing mercenaries
2 RAW can be using this mercenaries or paid assasing in pakistan
3 india dont train this mercenaries
4 If politicle will is there india can perform OP like geronimo...

anything else missing ?

You guies - please be specific - I don't recall saying that. I have quoted all my posts. Be my guest to show where I said it :D
Well I mentioned all the points in YOUR article before YOU post the article. Your article actually back me up. Please have alook at all my posts and your article :D

This was you were saying before article

I said Dawood was an easy killl since you were claiming that we already have Hit units in Pakistan to which i was saying that we neither have the political will nor the capability in Pakistan(which results from No political will)

I said Dawood was an easy killl since you were claiming that we already have Hit units in Pakistan to which i was saying that we neither have the political will nor the capability in Pakistan(which results from No political will)
Yes if you mean Mercinaries No if you mean SF. See posts above that post where we were talking about Merc.
I am not denying that I said we have HIT units in enemy territory. Your article too affarm Paid Job.

Where ??? Please explain

Ok I appreciate that. But my dear friend you aren't reading it properly.
So may be is the keyword here.

We were debating on SFF and foreign mercenaries when yoiu said this:-

But seriously, will any force make a documentation that they operate Mercenaries these guies are barbarians. to kill is their profession sometimes for money. How you gona justify such operations to civilised world who belive in Human Rights ???

And secondly what about that operation..Who took part in it..Which force were the foreign mercenaries representing?

I forgot to add that the most imp.need for foreigners in SG are because even if your operative is compromised(like taken PoW) your enemies will have a very tough time finding out who send him.

P.S SG operates in very small teams.

sergi and cold hearted i think u two are talking abt this :)

i think he was saying if we SF operate this kinda mercenaries dawood would have been a easy target but he thinks not ...

ANY way lets see if we can AGREE on these point :

1 NO special forceunit use foreing mercenaries
2 RAW can be using this mercenaries or paid assasing in pakistan
3 india dont train this mercenaries
4 If politicle will is there india can perform OP like geronimo...

anything else missing ?

Mercenaries are not our SPecial force like some guys were saying and calling them extrememly reliable to be considered a special force..It is a use and throw thing where we pay for such things..Objectives achieved and our hands are clean..thats the aim..We are not raising any Foregn legion type of force.

Yes Raw is doing this as they have the contacts in Pakistan

Yes India doesnt train anyone..these mercenaries dont even come here.

I am not sure of Op Geronimo...we are not that technologically advanced nor we have the political will.

Here you were again talking of SFF having mercenaries.

That mission was direct from PMO - handled by RAW - Operated by IA SF/SOF. Those Merc where Operated by SG operators.
And what you saying that SFF operates Merc "as I claim" you are forgetting to read the word "MAY BE CALLED" that was a guess for the rumer spread that SG operates Merc.

sergi and cold hearted i think u two are talking abt this :)
Exactly but he is quoting me :D

That mission was direct from PMO - handled by RAW - Operated by IA SF/SOF. Those Merc where Operated by SG operators.
And what you saying that SFF operates Merc "as I claim" you are forgetting to read the word "MAY BE CALLED" that was a guess for the rumer spread that SG operates Merc.

Exactly but he is quoting me :D

Kindly explain this line.

Kindly explain this line.

Yes definatly. When RAW operates the Merc or even FRIENDLY modules in other territory. RAW intelligence agent never blew up his cover. He just direct the SG guies to these new FRIENDS. And he watch over them when needed. RAW agent watch them without they ever knowing him

Not getting emotional :D not even fighting
I am just tied up that I can't back up what I know. So I already proposed we stop this :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom