What's new

Indian Special Forces

How did it feel when they paraded the heads of Indian officers and soldiers as revenge for the raid n massacre of innocent civilians in Lanjot by indian troops. (The only episode where pics were made public and can still be found on the Internet)... Notoriously the head of the CO was presented to Musharaf... At least that's what rumours were circulating..
Thankfully 2003 ceasefire was announced and the LOC remained peaceful till your BJP clowns came to power through undo it.. And what is following is more violence and likely return of the 90s.

They shoved sticks and paraded the heads in the village of the martyrs.

As for your fake news ... Kabhi aao na khushbo laga k.

Talking on Internet is cheap..

I myself am witness to the encounter and subsequent killing of your "northern alliance" buddies in ANA by FC... We didn't even let em pick the bodies till late in the evening..

The hoopla about US raid.. I don't know the exact details but you n we all know you aren't "USA" nor are we going to keep quiet and let you get away..

1 little mistake .. First we will blast your "invading" troops or aircraft followed by counter strikes on Indian targets... And it will lead to a conventional conflict or a full fledged war.

@Irfan Baloch. Anything you will like to add sir .. As a former PA officer.
We avenged the beheading incident in Nadala raid where we captured seven of your soldiers, tied them with a rope and dragged them across a rocky ravine.

Last edited:
Which guy in helicopter?I have no idea!
General Naseerullah Khan Babar than a Lt Col mistakenly landed at an Indian base in his chopper and bluffed them into thinking they were surrounded and than marched then 10 clicks to the Pak troops..

I didnt get owned in anything.Your SSG commandos surrendered in front of taliban and when they came to know they are getting killed then they killed 4 taliban before getting killed.I dont remeber names.

:lol: so they surrender and when they came to know they are getting killed they killed the Taliban ? Heck of a story ... Did you make it up?
And we dont need a lecture from a Army which uses F-16 and Cobra helicopters along with MBTs to fight terrorists.

We aren't fighting 4 guys with a brigade now are we? Neither do we keep almost a million troops in a small area fenced and mined on one side and hindutva Bharat on the other.

We have successfully done the job compared to NATO fighting with much heavier weapons and trillions in budget in the same neighborhood!

Your Army in 71 requested the Indian Army to keep their weapons because they feared the local bangalis would kill them.

And according to you indian troops are so scared they don't even drink tea from civies in IOK ? Ironic.
And do i need to remind our MR BALOUCH of the % of Balouch men in BALOUCH REGTT..Its full of Punjabis and Sindhis..and you would know better!!

Really ? No Pakistani regiment has more than 50% troops from the same ethnicity .. We don't have a caste based army unlike you.

Baloch regiment has 50% Baloch troops and the rest 50% come from other ethnic backgrounds.
Atleast in India we dont have Biharis in Jammu and Kashmir Rifles!!!

How would I know so called Jammu and Kashmir rifle troops don't look like Kashmiris either ..
These officers look more Bihari or southbindian than Kashmiris (even Kashmiri Hindus and settler Sikhs which make up the regiment);

image.jpeg

We avenged the beheading incident in Nadala raid where we captured seven of your soldiers, tied them with a rope and dragged them across a rocky ravine.

I can make more stories ... But unlike you I believe what I see not what I hear...

Even if you see the past LOC violations or cross fires .. You will notice that unlike indian troops we don't target civilians we kill your soldiers and in a larger ratio .. Although you don't have any shame and target civilian areas and inflict more civilian casualties..

Even the beheadings (pics available) of 98 of your troops were a retaliation for the massacre of civilians including minors as young as 4.

General Naseerullah Khan Babar than a Lt Col mistakenly landed at an Indian base in his chopper and bluffed them into thinking they were surrounded and than marched then 10 clicks to the Pak troops..

:lol: so they surrender and when they came to know they are getting killed they killed the Taliban ? Heck of a story ... Did you make it up?

We aren't fighting 4 guys with a brigade now are we? Neither do we keep almost a million troops in a small area fenced and mined on one side and hindutva Bharat on the other.

We have successfully done the job compared to NATO fighting with much heavier weapons and trillions in budget in the same neighborhood!

And according to you indian troops are so scared they don't even drink tea from civies in IOK ? Ironic.

Really ? No Pakistani regiment has more than 50% troops from the same ethnicity .. We don't have a caste based army unlike you.

Baloch regiment has 50% Baloch troops and the rest 50% come from other ethnic backgrounds.

How would I know so called Jammu and Kashmir rifle troops don't look like Kashmiris either ..
These officers look more Bihari or southbindian than Kashmiris (even Kashmiri Hindus and settler Sikhs which make up the regiment);

View attachment 337842

Yeh le padh lay aur khush ho jaa..ab bol who owned whom?

https://defence.pk/threads/ssg-heroes-killed-eight-taliban-before-they-were-shot.26822/

I mean no disrespect to them.I salute their sacrifice for their country and i respect soldiers from every country.

Regarding the incident of helicopter we have done similar things too..big deal?Our infantryman killed your brigade commander in 65 and the GOC was injured.

Having food from restaurants and filling fuel from gas stations is not allowed in the Indian Army and these are SOPs of a very professional Army!! You of all the people making such a comment is shocking since your dad is in the Army.

Baloch regtt is 20% Balouch according to one source.Here is a pic of Jammu and Kashmir rifles.

jammu-kashmir-army_4.jpg

All are Kashmiris and some people from Jammu are not so fair!

Regarding the officers you are right.We send officers mostly to units where they dont belong to.

Look Beheadings are more common than they seem.It was even common in the 90s.

I believe(and i might be wrong) that beheading were started by Pakistanis because of a cultural thing?

Anyway i know many incidents where beheading were done starting from 98/2003-2004/2012 etc.

SInce i am from Army background i would not say that all the dirty things are done by them only.We retaliate and take care of things.Just under Modi the Myanamar raid was publicised otherswise these things were happening since a long time!

You have no shame do you?

The so called beheadings of Pakistani "soldiers" and "how does you own blood feel" chutiyapa was done by your soldiers to civilians in 25 february 2000 to civilians .. The oldest couple in their 90 and the youngest 2 year old child whose limbs were severed by swines..

You have no shame do you?

The so called beheadings of Pakistani "soldiers" and "how does you own blood feel" chutiyapa was done by your soldiers to civilians in 25 february 2000 to civilians .. The oldest couple in their 90 and the youngest 2 year old child whose limbs were severed by swines..

That is a lie.After the DODA massacre it was done.Do you watch only PTV bro?

View attachment 337842

I can make more stories ... But unlike you I believe what I see not what I hear...

Even if you see the past LOC violations or cross fires .. You will notice that unlike indian troops we don't target civilians we kill your soldiers and in a larger ratio .. Although you don't have any shame and target civilian areas and inflict more civilian casualties..

Even the beheadings (pics available) of 98 of your troops were a retaliation for the massacre of civilians including minors as young as 4.
Your own army officer reported this:
Six months after the Kargil war, on the night of January 21-22, 2000, seven Pakistani soldiers were reported to have been captured in a raid on a post in the Nadala enclave, across the Neelam River. The seven soldiers, wounded in fire, were allegedly tied up and dragged across a ravine running across the LoC. The bodies were returned, according to Pakistan’s complaint, bearing signs of brutal torture.
“Pakistan chose to underplay the Nadala incident,” a senior Pakistani military officer involved with its Military Operations Directorate said adding that, “as General Pervez Musharraf had only recently staged his coup, and did not want a public outcry that would spark a crisis with India.”

Yeh le padh lay aur khush ho jaa..ab bol who owned whom?

https://defence.pk/threads/ssg-heroes-killed-eight-taliban-before-they-were-shot.26822/

I mean no disrespect to them.I salute their sacrifice for their country and i respect soldiers from every country.

This happened during peace negotiations when the govt had ordered the army to stand down as they negotiated peace with Taliban in Swat

I met the colleague of these 4 SSG soldiers...

These troops were going back after serving in swat or fulfilling their rotation ...

The troops went shopping in civilian clothes and than to click pics on the mountains without arms...

The Taliban came and asked them to accompany them as their guests!

The troops called back to HQ and the HQ tried the local police chief who guaranteed that no action was to be taken as he had talked to the Taliban who have assured them that they would be treated as their guests ..

After their heroic martyrdom .. The operation started and those involved were literally butchered...

Identified,tortured ... Later their throats slit and thrown from choppers.
Regarding the incident of helicopter we have done similar things too..big deal?Our infantryman killed your brigade commander in 65 and the GOC was injured.

BE asusual ... Reminds me of the indian GOC incharge of Lahore sector ... The guy literally ran and hid in sugarcane fields .. Masked his face with mud,ripped his ranks and was later found by another gen who asked him if he was a GOC or a coolie.

Having food from restaurants and filling fuel from gas stations is not allowed in the Indian Army and these are SOPs of a very professional Army!! You of all the people making such a comment is shocking since your dad is in the Army.

I'm specifically talking about civilians not restaurants etc..

And no we don't stop our troops from having lunch or dinner at restaurants... Unless the regiment is on move.
Baloch regtt is 20% Balouch according to one source.Here is a pic of Jammu and Kashmir rifles.

jammu-kashmir-army_4.jpg

All are Kashmiris and some people from Jammu are not so fair!

Regarding the officers you are right.We send officers mostly to units where they dont belong to.

Which source may the be ?

Pak inducted over 40K Baloch troops in the past 4 years alone...

Even Sindh has Baloch tribes.. Because Sindh was ruled by Talpur dynasty.. And today a large percentage of Sindhis is of Baluch origin ... Be it Zardaris,Gabols,Talipurs or other tribes.

That is a lie.After the DODA massacre it was done.Do you watch only PTV bro?

BS; your own media exaggerating n boasting ;

http://indianexpress.com/article/ex...ective-a-short-history-of-indian-special-ops/

Last edited:
This happened during peace negotiations when the govt had ordered the army to stand down as they negotiated peace with Taliban in Swat

I met the colleague of these 4 SSG soldiers...

These troops were going back after serving in swat or fulfilling their rotation ...

The troops went shopping in civilian clothes and than to click pics on the mountains without arms...

The Taliban came and asked them to accompany them as their guests!

The troops called back to HQ and the HQ tried the local police chief who guaranteed that no action was to be taken as he had talked to the Taliban who have assured them that they would be treated as their guests ..

After their heroic martyrdom .. The operation started and those involved were literally butchered...

Identified,tortured ... Later their throats slit and thrown from choppers.

BE asusual ... Reminds me of the indian GOC incharge of Lahore sector ... The guy literally ran and hid in sugarcane fields .. Masked his face with mud,ripped his ranks and was later found by another gen who asked him if he was a GOC or a coolie.

I'm specifically talking about civilians not restaurants etc..

And no we don't stop our troops from having lunch or dinner at restaurants... Unless the regiment is on move.

Which source may the be ?

Pak inducted over 40K Baloch troops in the past 4 years alone...

Even Sindh has Baloch tribes.. Because Sindh was ruled by Talpur dynasty.. And today a large percentage of Sindhis is of Baluch origin ... Be it Zardaris,Gabols,Talipurs or other tribes.

BS;

http://indianexpress.com/article/ex...ective-a-short-history-of-indian-special-ops/
Naushad, 71, of 4 Grenadiers is credited with killing a Pakistani artillery brigadier. He and his team had taken position in the cotton crop fields when he saw a Pakistani jeep, carrying Major General Nasir Ahmed Khan, chief of the 1 Armoured Division, along with a brigadier, coming towards the tanks. “The brigadier was driving and the driver was in the rear seat, and I sensed an opportunity,” says Naushad. “I opened fire at the jeep with my light machine gun. I kept firing and emptied two magazines on the Pakistani brigadier and when I stopped, I saw that his head had fallen off. The major general somehow managed to escape.”

https://defence.pk/threads/1965-war...d-a-pakistani-brigadier.398195/#ixzz4LFr5fUuW

@DESERT FIGHTER

I understand that these matters move you deeply. You can still keep your language clean; civil is too much to expect in these troubled times, but coarseness and vulgarity do not go well with the patriotic sentiments that you had expressed along with these terms.

The story of the commandos who were killed treacherously by the TTP was public, and was reported in PDF as well. They died like heroes. Whether or not their deaths were avenged, and how these were avenged, have no bearing on their heroism. For you to descend to describing the gruesome way in which their killers were in turn killed displays the grossness with which some people approach these; not as professional spirit, but as the spirit of the members of a bloodthirsty mob.

For your information, the first beheading was done by Ilyas Kashmiri, and he was rewarded for it by General Musharraf, in a public meeting. Shame on such a general. And shame on those that approve rewards for these acts.

@DESERT FIGHTER

I understand that these matters move you deeply. You can still keep your language clean; civil is too much to expect in these troubled times, but coarseness and vulgarity do not go well with the patriotic sentiments that you had expressed along with these terms.

The story of the commandos who were killed treacherously by the TTP was public, and was reported in PDF as well. They died like heroes. Whether or not their deaths were avenged, and how these were avenged, have no bearing on their heroism. For you to descend to describing the gruesome way in which their killers were in turn killed displays the grossness with which some people approach these; not as professional spirit, but as the spirit of the members of a bloodthirsty mob.

For your information, the first beheading was done by Ilyas Kashmiri, and he was rewarded for it by General Musharraf, in a public meeting. Shame on such a general. And shame on those that approve rewards for these acts.

Sir shame is a 2 way street ... Don't expect the other party have shame when your own generals come on national tv and talk about beheading and keeping head of a soldier as regimental trophy.

Sir shame is a 2 way street ... Don't expect the other party have shame when your own generals come on national tv and talk about beheading and keeping head of a soldier as regimental trophy.

Who said that, and when? If someone did, it is utterly unbecoming and horribly shameful. But can you please tell me more? Such a thing would have hit the headlines, surely? Are you sure? It is outrageous.

Happened on Burkha Dutts show .. Guests were general from your tri services with them confessing the incident ...

Will have to find the video clip .. It's pretty old..

I don't think so. I think I know what you are referring to, and it didn't happen quite that way. I don't know if you are aware that the field level officer, not a general, was reprimanded for that action once the news became public.

I don't think so. I think I know what you are referring to, and it didn't happen quite that way. I don't know if you are aware that the field level officer, not a general, was reprimanded for that action once the news became public.

A bridge commander isn't a mid level officer :.. He commands almost 3000 troops... And I'm sure the brigade HQ isn't some hidden place where nobody except low level officers visit...

Your own friend cold hearted was boasting about the beheadings of civilians & even troops on the previous pages..

Back
Top Bottom