What's new

Indian Special Forces

dude if you remember somedays before I was asking you why cant we go public on the operation done on LOC like we did in Myanmar and now Modi/doval has done it . This is what a government with a spine will do and ya as usual all Indians are very proud of our Jawans/ PARA SF rocks
The reason to be proud are also because:-

SF was Para dropped
We all praise Israeli SF for being bold but this is as bold as it gets.Pak Army is not Hezbollah.Crossing LOC which has hundred thousand PAK soldiers who have radar coverage,attack helos and F-16s.

No casualties.

Pak Army couldnt even retaliate because they were taken out in surprise.They will show 2 soldiers killed here and x number in eastern border to hide their inefficiency.

Lastly multiple places with multiple teams required excellent co ordination.

I used to think in such a attack there are good chances of Indian SF being killed or being injured and captured but nothing happened!

Thank You Brothers

And Joint Para and Gharwal Rifles LOC long range patrol day after URI - I am not claiming this is the same team.

On the left is P O K

Para9 (1).jpg

Mar Gaye *****
:lol:

Lessons learn from IPKF Lanka - smaller the SF team bigger the results. Love to share some dead bodies.

RPO A Bumblebee (thermobaric) used extensively and also this

6th Dogra.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You Brothers

View attachment 338985

And Joint Para and Gharwal Rifles LOC long range patrol day after URI - I am not claiming this is the same team.

On the left is P O K

View attachment 338986

Mar Gaye Saley
:lol:

Lessons learn from IPKF Lanka - smaller the SF team bigger the results. Love to share some dead bodies.

RPO A Bumblebee (thermobaric) used extensively and also this

View attachment 338995

The guy whose pic you put is Para SF i assume but is he no more?

Latest news coming in:-

150 PARA SF Operators crossed.(5 teams)
No Para drop(makes sense)..8km trek
UAVs used
Pak Army soldiers were present in the terror camps.
2 teams came back at 6:30AM
3 teams came back at 8:30 AM

9 PAK Army troops and 35-40 terrorist killed.

Not even a scratch on our side despite RPG,machine guns used by them.

Latest news coming in:-

150 PARA SF Operators crossed.(5 teams)
No Para drop(makes sense)..8km trek
UAVs used
Pak Army soldiers were present in the terror camps.
2 teams came back at 6:30AM
3 teams came back at 8:30 AM

9 PAK Army troops and 35-40 terrorist killed.

Not even a scratch on our side despite RPG,machine guns used by them.

India will never claim that Pak regular are killed during the raid.

The only place to know this is to see inside their officers mess where their weapons, insignias are kept as war trophy.

Remember India never claim to behaed Pak troops in Kargil only war reporters like Sankarshan Thakur and Burkha Dutt reported it who saw it in Mughalpura Camp. This is part of war.

Mostly by Naga troops called Head Hunters.

I am really happy to hear that.

No offenses but don't you think it might affect his security if you post his picture on this forum?
Absolutely right.

And done.

According to sources, the operation began at around mid-night on Wednesday and ended at around 4.30am on Thursday morning . The terror launch pads targeted were in the range of 2 to 3km from the Line of Control(LoC).
They were under surveillance for over one week. The operation was a combination of heliborne and ground forces. Special forces of the Army were para-dropped for the operation. There were no Indian casualties during the strikes. According to Pakistan's Inter Services Public Relations+ , the Indian operation was carried out in Bhimber, Hotspring, Kel & Lipa sectors on Pakistan's side of the LoC.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...r-launch-pads-at-LoC/articleshow/54579618.cms

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Abingdonboy @Levina

According to Times Now, 35-40 terrorists and 9 Pak Army men were killed in the strikes.
I am sure the casualties are much more than what's reported

According to sources, the operation began at around mid-night on Wednesday and ended at around 4.30am on Thursday morning . The terror launch pads targeted were in the range of 2 to 3km from the Line of Control(LoC).
They were under surveillance for over one week. The operation was a combination of heliborne and ground forces. Special forces of the Army were para-dropped for the operation. There were no Indian casualties during the strikes. According to Pakistan's Inter Services Public Relations+ , the Indian operation was carried out in Bhimber, Hotspring, Kel & Lipa sectors on Pakistan's side of the LoC.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...r-launch-pads-at-LoC/articleshow/54579618.cms

According to Times Now, 35-40 terrorists and 9 Pak Army men were killed in the strikes.
From what I heard the op was conducted around 3am.
Total number close to 50, so that tallies (40+9).

SHBO not Para drop. Different things :-)
Right.
Para drop will be risky.

Edit:
Some more info>>>
Targets were not heavily fortified.
The speed with which US came into picture proves that the attack was not mere "shelling".

Last edited:

I have been home all day and this is what is my understanding of the situation after watching many channels:-

*Around 20th the decision to hit back is taken.
*RAW gets human INT of the 5 Launch Pads.They are monitored for 7 days.
*27th Sept night is finalized but due to reasons unknown its delayed.
*MY GUESS..2nd,9th or the 4th PARA or all are asked to contribute teams.
*5 teams are chosen and the practice or mock drills begin.(150 operators)
*Meanwhile war games are rehearsed.

Now the attack:-

29th Sept at 1500 hours the operators start trekking.The targets are located at 3 kms from the posts but the trek is of 8 kms.The reason being that long route will prevent the Pak Army posts.Soldiers trek 8 kms in 12 hours.This gives an indication how stealthily,smartly they moved to avoid detection.

The first bullet is fired by the sentry of the launch pad.Para SF fire shoulder fired missiles and machine guns.Pak Army soldiers present are also neutralised.UAVs were monitoring everything.

The final count stands at 35-40 terrorists and 8-9 Pak Army regulars.

The operators cross back into India and the Indian Army forward posts are asked to engage Pakistani posts so that the operators can have a safe passage.

No such official pic released by Army. That BFS radar pic is my personal pic belong to Dogra regt. Not related to this raid.

Similar Radar in service with Para.

How did it feel when they paraded the heads of Indian officers and soldiers as revenge for the raid n massacre of innocent civilians in Lanjot by indian troops. (The only episode where pics were made public and can still be found on the Internet)... Notoriously the head of the CO was presented to Musharaf... At least that's what rumours were circulating..
Thankfully 2003 ceasefire was announced and the LOC remained peaceful till your BJP clowns came to power through undo it.. And what is following is more violence and likely return of the 90s.

They shoved sticks and paraded the heads in the village of the martyrs.

As for your fake news ... Kabhi aao na khushbo laga k.

Talking on Internet is cheap..

I myself am witness to the encounter and subsequent killing of your "northern alliance" buddies in ANA by FC... We didn't even let em pick the bodies till late in the evening..

The hoopla about US raid.. I don't know the exact details but you n we all know you aren't "USA" nor are we going to keep quiet and let you get away..

1 little mistake .. First we will blast your "invading" troops or aircraft followed by counter strikes on Indian targets... And it will lead to a conventional conflict or a full fledged war.

@Irfan Baloch. Anything you will like to add sir .. As a former PA officer.
We don't glorify beheadings unlike Mushy.

On topic:
The modus operandi looks similar to the one carried-out by 21 Para(SF), only the strength was higher. The men has to be from 9 and 4 Para, considering their battalion hq in J&K itself.

Back
Top Bottom