What's new

Indian Special Forces

A bridge commander isn't a mid level officer :.. He commands almost 3000 troops... And I'm sure the brigade HQ isn't some hidden place where nobody except low level officers visit...

Your own friend cold hearted was boasting about the beheadings of civilians & even troops on the previous pages..

I specifically mentioned a field officer. Brigadiers are general officers. It may sound strange to you, but I do know the difference. It was not a Brigadier.

All Indians are NOT my friends. Nor are all Pakistanis. My friends are people I select, and people who select me, and they are few and far between, and are equally balanced between both nationalities. So, I don't care what some other Indian might have said; except for those who have served and are in the know of things, please ignore childish bragging and dick measuring attempts. This kind of brutality is certainly nothing to compete about.

I specifically mentioned a field officer. Brigadiers are general officers. It may sound strange to you, but I do know the difference. It was not a Brigadier.

I know it was a Lt Col and the severed head of the slain soldier was displayed outside the brigade HQ where the Brigade Commander sits ..

I know it was a Lt Col and the severed head of the slain soldier was displayed outside the brigade HQ where the Brigade Commander sits ..

Let me make it clear.

No decent person will support such behaviour. This is criminally insane. I do know of an incident that BD reported, not on a live talk show, but reported, without any other witnesses, and I do know that the Lt. Col. (you are right, you have probably traced the incident by now) was reprimanded for conduct unbecoming of an officer. As you know, that is the level where the slightest difference can see you retiring as a full Colonel, max. You can imagine what happened to him, and you can imagine that the unit cleaned up its act immediately.

I wrote what I did to you more in sorrow than in anger. It is not a good thing to play tit for tat with the lives of our soldiers; I couldn't care a damn whether it is one wearing olive green or one wearing khaki. Both are soldiers, and both deserve respect, in both their lives and in their deaths. It isn't decent to talk about it in those terms either.

You may remember the Sonia Jabbar blog that I had posted in the Senior Cafe. That sort of sums up my position on the matter,and I daresay that if you ask anybody who has served or had served, they will agree.

This was at some length, because it is important that you understand that this is not a Pakistani vs. Indian point of view at all. It is a humanity vs. inhuman issue. I want you to be on the right side, irrespective of who else is in which position.

Is that a bad thing to want?

14432955_1194737517270968_6445706105026974334_n.jpg

A bridge commander isn't a mid level officer :.. He commands almost 3000 troops... And I'm sure the brigade HQ isn't some hidden place where nobody except low level officers visit...

Your own friend cold hearted was boasting about the beheadings of civilians & even troops on the previous pages..

When did i boast of it like you telling about the slit throat incident?

I just say it happens and i also used the word 'dirty'!!

I even said it is in retaliation to what Pakistanis do.And i believe it is a Islamic thing to behead enemy in war!!

Look Beheadings are more common than they seem.It was even common in the 90s.

I believe(and i might be wrong) that beheading were started by Pakistanis because of a cultural thing?

Anyway i know many incidents where beheading were done starting from 98/2003-2004/2012 etc.

SInce i am from Army background i would not say that all the dirty things are done by them only.We retaliate and take care of things.Just under Modi the Myanamar raid was publicised otherswise these things were happening since a long time!

If this is bragging for you then God help your English!!

Last edited:
Off Topic:

A thought that amuses me: According to very few bright Pakistani friends, their military is the best, god-gifted, second to none blah blah and every other country military have no chance to win a conventional war against them. While I admire their patriotism, a question arises in my mind. Why would a military so advanced and second to none, threaten about tactical nuclear missiles at the outset of a conventional war?

Its like a hypothetical situation of US army threatening Mexico about nuclear missiles if they ever attack american land? Asif US army cant beat Mexico in a conventional war. So if Pakistani military is this god's army like some naive people think, why do they feel it necessary to threaten about nuclear missiles? Why don't they have a No first use policy like India? Why do they think their superior army cant win a conventional war with inferior IA?

P.S: Don't bring history into discussion, makes no sense to discuss it considering that the tactical missile threat is not from the past. But I seriously find it funny when someone says they are this and that, and yet they resort something as deadly as nuclear strikes. Why do they not think that they can take down any IA aggression in a conventional war without nukes? What these fanboys don't realize is that a tactical nuclear missile is a 'Start' button to full nuclear war.

@PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @Joe Shearer @MilSpec @Nilgiri

Apologize in advance if its not an appropriate question.

Good Day!

Off Topic:

A thought that amuses me: According to very few bright Pakistani friends, their military is the best, god-gifted, second to none blah blah and every other country military have no chance to win a conventional war against them. While I admire their patriotism, a question arises in my mind. Why would a military so advanced and second to none, threaten about tactical nuclear missiles at the outset of a conventional war?

Its like a hypothetical situation of US army threatening Mexico about nuclear missiles if they ever attack american land? Asif US army cant beat Mexico in a conventional war. So if Pakistani military is this god's army like some naive people think, why do they feel it necessary to threaten about nuclear missiles? Why don't they have a No first use policy like India? Why do they think their superior army cant win a conventional war with inferior IA?

P.S: Don't bring history into discussion, makes no sense to discuss it considering that the tactical missile threat is not from the past. But I seriously find it funny when someone says they are this and that, and yet they resort something as deadly as nuclear strikes. Why do they not think that they can take down any IA aggression in a conventional war without nukes? What these fanboys don't realize is that a tactical nuclear missile is a 'Start' button to full nuclear war.

@PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @Joe Shearer @MilSpec @Nilgiri

Apologize in advance if its not an appropriate question.

Good Day!

So what are you exactly asking? Why is human nature the way it is?

Indian Special Forces attack terrorist camps.Pakistani Army soldiers believed to be killed who were present there or saving them.Artillery fire aided the SF.

Proud of Para SF.

We may not be as equipped as DEVGRU but we can still get the job done!!!!

Heavy casualties expected on their side.

Reports coming in:-

Teams were para dropped.

Op started 1230am and ended at 4 30 am.

Range 500m to 2kms

Pak Army initially not engaged but Pak Army self invited themselves and suffered casualties.

No Indian casualty.

Arty used

8 days of plannng.

Multiple terror camps destroyed.

Indian Special Forces attack terrorist camps.Pakistani Army soldiers believed to be killed who were present there or saving them.Artillery fire aided the SF.

Proud of Para SF.

We may not be as equipped as DEVGRU but we can still get the job done!!!!

Heavy casualties expected on their side.

Reports coming in:-

Teams were para dropped.

Op started 1230am and ended at 4 30 am.

Range 500m to 2kms

Pak Army initially not engaged but Pak Army self invited themselves and suffered casualties.

No Indian casualty.

Arty used

8 days of plannng.

Multiple terror camps destroyed.

dude if you remember somedays before I was asking you why cant we go public on the operation done on LOC like we did in Myanmar and now Modi/doval has done it . This is what a government with a spine will do and ya as usual all Indians are very proud of our Jawans/ PARA SF rocks

Back
Top Bottom