What's new

Indian Special Forces

14370276_1198237236913243_5666608538392462639_n.jpg
14484598_1198277443575889_5271631680856927039_n.jpg
14462862_1198439826892984_6279135241520385603_n.jpg

How did it feel when they paraded the heads of Indian officers and soldiers as revenge for the raid n massacre of innocent civilians in Lanjot by indian troops. (The only episode where pics were made public and can still be found on the Internet)... Notoriously the head of the CO was presented to Musharaf... At least that's what rumours were circulating..
Thankfully 2003 ceasefire was announced and the LOC remained peaceful till your BJP clowns came to power through undo it.. And what is following is more violence and likely return of the 90s.

They shoved sticks and paraded the heads in the village of the martyrs.

As for your fake news ... Kabhi aao na khushbo laga k.

Talking on Internet is cheap..

I myself am witness to the encounter and subsequent killing of your "northern alliance" buddies in ANA by FC... We didn't even let em pick the bodies till late in the evening..

The hoopla about US raid.. I don't know the exact details but you n we all know you aren't "USA" nor are we going to keep quiet and let you get away..

1 little mistake .. First we will blast your "invading" troops or aircraft followed by counter strikes on Indian targets... And it will lead to a conventional conflict or a full fledged war.

@Irfan Baloch. Anything you will like to add sir .. As a former PA officer.

Khushboo laga k jo 71 mein lee hein...usmay maza kum aya kya ?93000 ka surrender..aur bolte ho ki aur lo?

I have no idea why these morons keep coming back and then i have to share their proud history of SSG from raising white flags in Kashmir in front of our Kashmiri Police in 1965 to loosing Siachen so badly against our normal Infantrymen or surrendering infront of taliban?

Indeed the best SF of Asia and Worlds top 10 like you guys claim.

Aur jyada wintess pay bharosa nahi hota toh 21 Baloch se jakar puch Hindustani Fauj kis maut k farishtay ka naam hain.

Yup...if am not wrong u got it bcoz they are on Sherpa
Partially correct bro.

First pic is on a gypsy assualt platform which the 52 SAG use for counter hijack and the second pic a MP-5K can be seen which is only really used by 52 SAG. 51 SAG also use the Sherpa assualt platform for their CT role.

Khushboo laga k jo 71 mein lee hein...usmay maza kum aya kya ?93000 ka surrender..aur bolte ho ki aur lo?

I have no idea why these morons keep coming back and then i have to share their proud history of SSG from raising white flags in Kashmir in front of our Kashmiri Police in 1965 to loosing Siachen so badly against our normal Infantrymen or surrendering infront of taliban?

Indeed the best SF of Asia and Worlds top 10 like you guys claim.

Aur jyada wintess pay bharosa nahi hota toh 21 Baloch se jakar puch Hindustani Fauj kis maut k farishtay ka naam hain.

Some thing has been done on the LOC ; That is why there is Media ban
and airspace closed

The Government has given freedom to the Army to retaliate on the LOC

And given that there are Thousands of soldiers on the LOC ; we can extract many casualties

Some thing has been done on the LOC ; That is why there is Media ban
and airspace closed

The Government has given freedom to the Army to retaliate on the LOC

And given that there are Thousands of soldiers on the LOC ; we can extract many casualties
Pakistani Army is such an organization that even if 100 of their soldiers are killed the common Pakistani would never know.

The average Indian has to consider that this is the same Army which denied taking ownership of their 'shaheeds' in 99 for months.

Their NISHAN-E-HAIDER Capt. Sher Khan was given the award on the recommendation of the Indian Army.

We as a country and as a nation take pride in our values.But not everyone has the same values.

Pakistani Army is such an organization that even if 100 of their soldiers are killed the common Pakistani would never know.

The average Indian has to consider that this is the same Army which denied taking ownership of their 'shaheeds' in 99 for months.

Their NISHAN-E-HAIDER Capt. Sher Khan was given the award on the recommendation of the Indian Army.

We as a country and as a nation take pride in our values.But not everyone has the same values.

Any way that is none of our business

All we want is that they must suffer casualties ; and the good thing is that
the forces finally get the free hand that they have been looking for

We Don't bother have complain nothing Like they Do

Pakistan has accused India of decapitating 12 soldiers in cross-border attacks since 1998 and registered a protest with a UN watchdog, a newspaper reported Wednesday, after deadly army clashes earlier this month.

its complaint before the UNMOGIP, Pakistan is reported to have accused India of beheading 12 soldiers and killing 29 civilians since 1998.
http://www.dawn.com/news/782394/pakistan-accuses-india-of-12-kashmir-beheadings-report

Every dog has its day ... Tumhara 1000 saal bad civil war mein aya ..

Per kuttay ko kheer roz roz nai milti.

93000 and other Chutiyapa numbers that job pull out of your backside have been discarded several times .. Per tum kuttay ki dum Ho seedhi nai Ho sakti.

But than again even if we talk about any other topic you chutiyas will only fall back to 71 the only so called "victory" your passive kind has seen in the past millennium..

I have no idea why these morons keep coming back and then i have to share their proud history of SSG from raising white flags in Kashmir in front of our Kashmiri Police in 1965 to loosing Siachen so badly against our normal Infantrymen

Chutiyapa as usual ... 1 guy in a helicopter made an entire indian company POW.. Remember that?

Funny how you boast about pathetic things while forgetting the *** whooping you received at their hands or even 900 paramilitary troops who inflicted heavy casualties on entire divisions supported by airforce and still took months and a withdrawal to save face.

or surrendering infront of taliban?

Chutiya didn't I own your retarded *** on this claim aswell ? How many times are you going to lie like the kunt you are.

Aur "jyada" lol.. Ask them what how you moan when you are done like chickens.

Acha and the families and the nation will keep quiet ?

We are not India that gives prothemous medals to brave soldier who Fukin turn out to be alive in their villages or clowns who blow up their own bunkers,play as dead enemy soldiers to get medals...:lol:

And yet the average Indian and the Indian army chutiya who leaked videos of body exchange ceremony on the Internet which some average Indian chutiya uploaded on YouTube with a doctored title forget the reality while peddling their shit story.

Capt Karnal Sher Khan was already famous for his raids on your soldiers post his Martyrdom those who served in Kargil know that very much ..

This see values include wife swapping,rapine,coffin scandal and even garbage trucks.

And last but not the least lying through your teeth..

Every dog has its day ... Tumhara 1000 saal bad civil war mein aya ..

Per kuttay ko kheer roz roz nai milti.

93000 and other Chutiyapa numbers that job pull out of your backside have been discarded several times .. Per tum kuttay ki dum Ho seedhi nai Ho sakti.

But than again even if we talk about any other topic you chutiyas will only fall back to 71 the only so called "victory" your passive kind has seen in the past millennium..

Chutiyapa as usual ... 1 guy in a helicopter made an entire indian company POW.. Remember that?

Funny how you boast about pathetic things while forgetting the *** whooping you received at their hands or even 900 paramilitary troops who inflicted heavy casualties on entire divisions supported by airforce and still took months and a withdrawal to save face.

Chutiya didn't I own your retarded *** on this claim aswell ? How many times are you going to lie like the kunt you are.

Aur "jyada" lol.. Ask them what how you moan when you are done like chickens.

Acha and the families and the nation will keep quiet ?

We are not India that gives prothemous medals to brave soldier who Fukin turn out to be alive in their villages or clowns who blow up their own bunkers,play as dead enemy soldiers to get medals...:lol:

And yet the average Indian and the Indian army chutiya who leaked videos of body exchange ceremony on the Internet which some average Indian chutiya uploaded on YouTube with a doctored title forget the reality while peddling their shit story.

Capt Karnal Sher Khan was already famous for his raids on your soldiers post his Martyrdom those who served in Kargil know that very much ..

This see values include wife swapping,rapine,coffin scandal and even garbage trucks.

And last but not the least lying through your teeth..

Which guy in helicopter?I have no idea!

I didnt get owned in anything.Your SSG commandos surrendered in front of taliban and when they came to know they are getting killed then they killed 4 taliban before getting killed.I dont remeber names.

And we dont need a lecture from a Army which uses F-16 and Cobra helicopters along with MBTs to fight terrorists.

Your Army in 71 requested the Indian Army to keep their weapons because they feared the local bangalis would kill them.

And do i need to remind our MR BALOUCH of the % of Balouch men in BALOUCH REGTT..Its full of Punjabis and Sindhis..and you would know better!!

Atleast in India we dont have Biharis in Jammu and Kashmir Rifles!!!

We Don't bother have complain nothing Like they Do

Pakistan has accused India of decapitating 12 soldiers in cross-border attacks since 1998 and registered a protest with a UN watchdog, a newspaper reported Wednesday, after deadly army clashes earlier this month.

its complaint before the UNMOGIP, Pakistan is reported to have accused India of beheading 12 soldiers and killing 29 civilians since 1998.
http://www.dawn.com/news/782394/pakistan-accuses-india-of-12-kashmir-beheadings-report

Look Beheadings are more common than they seem.It was even common in the 90s.

I believe(and i might be wrong) that beheading were started by Pakistanis because of a cultural thing?

Anyway i know many incidents where beheading were done starting from 98/2003-2004/2012 etc.

SInce i am from Army background i would not say that all the dirty things are done by them only.We retaliate and take care of things.Just under Modi the Myanamar raid was publicised otherswise these things were happening since a long time!

Back
Top Bottom