What's new

Indian Special Forces

Seriously Bobby Deol??
:rofl::rofl: it Was Posted by MoD in Indian forum
CszeoQLXEAAii0g.jpg

Which gun ???
1st I think its a SIG but barrel & fore grip looking dfrnt than SIG
May be SIG SG 553 LB which comes with longer barrel (13.7) than original SIG SG 553 and rails . So foregrip can be attached.
policedays6.jpg

Plus NSG adds cheek rest on SIG rifles as they use it as semi Sniper

There are many cross-border raid done by IA but what's the use of it PA will keep killing our soldiers despite of such reply . Is it because the army never went public on the cross-border raid done on the Pakistani side or Pakistan will never change whatever may be the retaliation from India? . In either case despite facing an insurgency for 3 decades we are yet to develop a mechanism to stop such cross-border terrorism and save our brave jawans

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @Levina

There are many cross-border raid done by IA but what's the use of it PA will keep killing our soldiers despite of such reply . Is it because the army never went public on the cross-border raid done on the Pakistani side or Pakistan will never change whatever may be the retaliation from India? . In either case despite facing an insurgency for 3 decades we are yet to develop a mechanism to stop such cross-border terrorism and save our brave jawans

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @Levina
Look cross border raids keep happening from both sides and i am a witness of one such raid in which 18 Pakistanis were killed.I lost a friend in it.The news from both the countries about the raid was amusing to say the least.

Another such raid which was carried out in 98 because of the massacre of hindus in Rajouri/Poonch with Indian Para SF beheading Pakistani infantrmen and putting a note 'how does your own blood feel' in urdu.

So my point is such raids keep happening with our Army never claiming the responsibilty and Pakistani never showing the world the real picture as always like Kargil.

I promise you something will be done knowing the Army(i remember saying this line in the incident where our soldiers were beheaded and then you know what happened)I just dont know when and how and to be very honest the Pakistanis are prepared this time.It might lead to some casualties on our side.

When we hit..We should hit decisively without any casualty!!

@Abingdonboy @Jamwal's @anant_s @PARIKRAMA

Some info on Special Police mentioned in the press release below.

Ministry of Home Affairs
21-September, 2016 18:59 IST
MHA sanctions additional 10,000 SPOs for J&K

Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has sanctioned the engagement of additional 10,000 Special Police Officers (SPOs) in the Police Department of Jammu and Kashmir.
The orders have been implemented with immediate effect and the additional numbers is over and above the existing strength of the SPOs. The additional SPOs will be utilized especially for the security related requirements. The reimbursement of expenditure to the State Government by the Centre in respect of 10,000 SPOs will be as per existing approved Security Related Expenditure (SRE) Guidelines.
KSD/PK/KM
(Release ID :151005)

Look cross border raids keep happening from both sides and i am a witness of one such raid in which 18 Pakistanis were killed.I lost a friend in it.The news from both the countries about the raid was amusing to say the least.

Another such raid which was carried out in 98 because of the massacre of hindus in Rajouri/Poonch with Indian Para SF beheading Pakistani infantrmen and putting a note 'how does your own blood feel' in urdu.

So my point is such raids keep happening with our Army never claiming the responsibilty and Pakistani never showing the world the real picture as always like Kargil.

I promise you something will be done knowing the Army(i remember saying this line in the incident where our soldiers were beheaded and then you know what happened)I just dont know when and how and to be very honest the Pakistanis are prepared this time.It might lead to some casualties on our side.

When we hit..We should hit decisively without any casualty!!

My Question is if Pakistanis are not showing the real picture then should we not advertise the cross border raid like we did it in Myanmar ? . So Pakistanis are prepared this time and this will lead to some casualty on our side my question is when are we as a nation gonna be proactive instead of simply being reactive . No wonder Pakistanis were doing the cross border terrorism with ease for the past 3 decades

@Abingdonboy @Jamwal's @anant_s @PARIKRAMA

Some info on Special Police mentioned in the press release below.

Ministry of Home Affairs
21-September, 2016 18:59 IST
MHA sanctions additional 10,000 SPOs for J&K

Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has sanctioned the engagement of additional 10,000 Special Police Officers (SPOs) in the Police Department of Jammu and Kashmir.
The orders have been implemented with immediate effect and the additional numbers is over and above the existing strength of the SPOs. The additional SPOs will be utilized especially for the security related requirements. The reimbursement of expenditure to the State Government by the Centre in respect of 10,000 SPOs will be as per existing approved Security Related Expenditure (SRE) Guidelines.
KSD/PK/KM
(Release ID :151005)

These are SPO chosen among distinguished civilians and nominated by State govt.

Notice the nameplate so that they can be identify by civilians.

nawab.jpg

Right now our concern should be on possible buildup and reaction especially by SF

My Question is if Pakistanis are not showing the real picture then should we not advertise the cross border raid like we did it in Myanmar ? . So Pakistanis are prepared this time and this will lead to some casualty on our side my question is when are we as a nation gonna be proactive instead of simply being reactive . No wonder Pakistanis were doing the cross border terrorism with ease for the past 3 decades
Thats the difference between us and them bro.
Glorifying war and killings never been part of Indian Society .Due to brainwashing they feel like their kaum their army their ssg ISI their Coke Studio their actors,Singers everything is best in the world.They Forget wars, terrorism , honour killings , jobless people , poor people, killings of most wanted jihaadis in their country. The only thing they have done since independence is create hostility wars beheadings killings hatred on the basis of religion. And they feel proud about that.
I think we shouldn't tell anyone what we have done or shouldn't care about what people think about us. They will never show their people what actually happened. Army has taken revenge before and will take in future too. Personally no need to advertise and sell MANJAN like pakis do on every thread.

If we were proactive we wont be in this shit.

Definitely,we should carry out cross border raids but what i think is that we should carry out proxy wars which directly or indirectly show our involvement just like Pakistan does.Pakistan is way way way more vulnerable than India.

Assets are there where they suppose to be. But when they say Time and Place then these are not mere words but it carries much larger inherent message.

And by assets i not only mean India alone.Someone needs to see the old group photographs of Northern Alliance fighters (Tajiks) many of them are now serving officers in Afghan bureaucracy and ANA.

Back
Top Bottom