What's new

Indian Special Forces

Defenders of India

qy7odg.jpg

Mr. Breeze, these soldiers are not from India but from your favorite continent Africa. Atleast have the IQ/common sense to check the shoulder patches of these soldiers. Does the flag look Indian to you?

They are pictures of the Indian armed forces, which is completely relevant to this thread. As I've already contributed quite a few pictures I will take a break.

Thank god!
It will give you a chance to read WTH this thread is really about- viz. Indian Army and its Special Forces.
And hopefully that will work both for you and us. Cos' Mohanlal may be "Special" (for somebody) but he sure ain't Special Forces!
Just as there is a difference between Indian Armed Forces and Indian Army! Get my drift? :)

Mr. Breeze, these soldiers are not from India but from your favorite continent Africa. Atleast have the IQ/common sense to check the shoulder patches of these soldiers. Does the flag look Indian to you?

Other than the flag, I hardly see the difference.

So you decided to post them??? Our Gorkha soldiers looks similar to Chinese so will you post them?? I also like your enthusiasm but please post in relevant section.

Our North Eastern soldiers look like PLA, Northern soldiers like PA, Southern like SLA, why don't you post pictures of PLA,PA & SLA...just ignore the flag.

He is false flag Pakistani guys, stop trying to reason with him:lol:

^^^ whoa, vintage PARA. They've come a long way. + PARAs now wouldn't dream of wearing berets during combat ops.

^^^ whoa, vintage PARA. They've come a long way. + PARAs now wouldn't dream of wearing berets during combat ops.

True they have transformed a lot -- kick-assery being the common denominator.

BTW why wouldn't they..? any reason..though I too have noticed PARA SF not wearing the maroon beret and going for the bandana instead in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom