What's new

Indian Special Forces

zdjecie4695505955122086.jpg

zdjecie4695505965141294jq.jpg

zdjecie4695505975161397.jpg

zdjecie4695505985185660.jpg

zdjecie4695505995200124.jpg

For the first time in the history of the Polish Special Forces commandos took part in an exercise in the tropical jungle. On 15-28 November 2011 in the territory of India held a combined Indo-Polish special forces exercise pk. Tiger Claw first

The aim was to include exercises to improve the ability to conduct combined operations przeciwterrorystycznych in a tropical jungle. Exercise was held in Counter Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School (CIJWS) capable of Mizoram (India). The exercise was attended by operators of the Polish Armed Forces Special Forces and soldiers of the 21st Indian special forces battalion.

In the opinion of the Polish Ambassador in New Delhi, Professor Peter Kłodkowskiego "The first in the history of the two countries joint military exercise proves that the relations between the Polish and India there has been a historic rapprochement that will give impetus to further military cooperation between our countries." According to the Indian "Polish Special Forces soldiers presented a high combat value, efficiently and professionally performing tasks received under extreme environmental conditions."

Both the Polish side, and India have expressed their willingness to continue existing cooperation.

Exercise is practically marked the beginning of cooperation between Polish and Indian special forces. Special Forces commandos during exercise have acquired valuable experience to enable them to include survival and conducting special operations in a tropical jungle. Moreover, during exercise were verified previously used operational procedures and the usefulness of used equipment.

Text and photos: DWS

http://www.mon.gov.pl/pl/artykul/12214

Poles using Indian tavors.

You are not even Indian so you can not be sure. I would appreciate it if someone would confirm if that black man is an African or an Indian. I am certain he is the former.

I am also curious about the tank. Anyone mind telling me the name?

Well I am an Indian so you can be sure about it that he is Indian and just to restate
Take your racist, ignorant, nonsensical posts elsewhere- this man is a proud INDIAN, serving his country, INDIA.

You are not even Indian so you can not be sure. I would appreciate it if someone would confirm if that black man is an African or an Indian. I am certain he is the former.

T-90S ..the man is indian.

They are Indians. Why do you ask ? If you are an African you are welcome to join. We will make special concession for you

for the record Abingdonboy is an Indian origin British Citizen born and brought up in the UK,because of his roots and origin he has all the right to give that sort of an answer.

Why is there an African commanding the tank? Are Africans allowed to join the Indian Army?
He is an Indian. No Africans are not allowed in Indian army only indian citizens and some Nepalese if interested (Gorkhas).
Look no disrespect but buddy it appears you have a low iq. Just because a person has dark skin doesn't make him Africans. Dark skin people are common in Indian subcontinent, South America and as you know Africa. :)

Mate can you stop posting random photos in this thread:cheesy:

Its off topic. Appreciate you enthusiasm though :lol:

Mate can you stop posting random photos in this thread:cheesy:

Its off topic. Appreciate you enthusiasm though :lol:

They are pictures of the Indian armed forces, which is completely relevant to this thread. As I've already contributed quite a few pictures I will take a break.

They are pictures of the Indian armed forces, which is completely relevant to this thread. As I've already contributed quite a few pictures I will take a break.

You should post them in the multimedia section. This thread is about special forces.

Lol, what is Mohan Lal doing in this thread?

Bcs he is Lt. Col in Indian Territorial Army...don't know whether breeze knows this fact.

09mohanlal.jpg

Lt.Col Bharath Mohanlal with Indian Army chief and Defense Minister

Back
Top Bottom