What's new

Indian Special Forces

@Indianarmy

indomaldivesarmy.jpg

Those are however Maldivians with the better helmets.:cry: They were just using Para's tavor. They looks like Indians, I got confused.:cry:

@Indianarmy

indomaldivesarmy.jpg

Those are however Maldives with the better helmets.:cry: They were just using Para's tavor. They looks like Indians, I got confused.:cry:

I too mistook them as Indians.... Paras do use Ballistic Helmets....As I probably thought this was the Only picture with them Without There usual patkas....

Well I saw Pakistani and western spec ops here. I only asked because I didn't want to start a flame war.

Those pictures are here for referral purposes. Like I said make a thread for Chinese SF and I'd love to see them. And you were right to ask first. :tup:

@ Liquid
Name the SF please.
A-2.jpg

images

1252916920.jpg

best one
Philippines-Special-Forces.jpg

I hope terrorist are targeting our politicians, then only these idiots will realize the importance of the life of a soldier.

Those pictures are here for referral purposes. Like I said make a thread for Chinese SF and I'd love to see them. And you were right to ask first. :tup:

Does that mean I can post Chinese spec ops for referential purposes. Otherwise it would seem kind of discriminatory.

Does that mean I can post Chinese spec ops for referential purposes. Otherwise it would seem kind of discriminatory.
Please...just don't be too offensive, we know our forces are not that well equipped.

heres a good picturewith variety in weapons
type 95 assault rifle: 30 rounds standard 5.8x21
cqc 05 smg: 50 rounds of 5.8x21
qbu 88 DMR: 10 rounds heavy 5.8 x 42
crossbow for nonlethal.

1295115084152.jpg

Don't actually know if they are spec ops or not though

They look well armed but do not have the arm badge.

heres a good picturewith variety in weapons
type 95 assault rifle: 30 rounds standard 5.8x21
cqc 05 smg: 50 rounds of 5.5x21
qbu 88 DMR: 10 rounds heavy 5.8 x 42

th_1295115084152.jpg

Don't actually know if they are spec ops or not though

We cant see that picture and please post in the Chinese special forces thread. We will be glad to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom