What's new

Indian Special Forces

And the Pakistan SP isnt all that great. For god sakes look at Indonesian SPs.

p5b.jpg

indonesian-special-forces.jpg

Than why are you comparing NSG with Pakistan armed forces special units? Why don't compare with their civilian equivalent? You still didn't say how they are better equipped. I can see where it "stroke a struck a raw nerve".

Dude................ Special Service Group-The Special Service Group (SSG), also known as Black Storks, is a special operations military unit of Pakistan Army mandated with six primary missions: unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, special reconnaissance, direct action, hostage rescue, and counter-terrorism.

It does like the exact same thing as NSG.

SSG

13467_135243943162649_112712178749159_240790_3710198_n.jpg

529eec6a71242a41fb7891cb1c3ad634.jpg

^^^

Like I said, I think the GoI has been neglecting the troops and SF.

@Kinetic

The title of this thread isn't the holy grail mate. We all know that this thread is mostly for Indian SF so I think it's okay to post NSG pictures. Now let's get back on topic please.

Dude I think if you are following us than must knew that first he said Indian special forces are not as equipped as Pakistanis then he says got ballistic helmets and now comparing NSG with Pakistan Army/Air Force/Navy special forces. :no:

I just asked a question how and what makes Pakistani special forces better equipped. Ballistic helmets, night vision goggles, modern rifles, BPJs, various protective pads on the body, communication systems and what?

An AK-47 is an assault rifle so it's still relatively accurate. The counter sniper unit is mostly meant for urban areas where snipers won't be at extremely far ranges. In short, a few well placed rounds in the right direction will keep the sniper suppressed allowing other forces to sneak up on him.

So relying on enemies to be in a urban area then? What if they aren't?

Counter snipers need to have more accurate heavy caliber sniper rifles to deal with snipers. An AK doesn't cut it.

So relying on enemies to be in a urban area then? What if they aren't?

Counter snipers need to have more accurate heavy caliber sniper rifles to deal with snipers. An AK doesn't cut it.

We obviously have sniper units too; evident from the events of 26/11. I'm not sure exactly what the role of that counter sniper unit is but I'm sure someone who knows better will be able to tell you.

What I gave you before was my educated guess.

Dude I think if you are following us than must knew that first he said Indian special forces are not as equipped as Pakistanis then he says got ballistic helmets and now comparing NSG with Pakistan Army/Air Force/Navy special forces.

Yes, why cant they give something simple as ballistic helmets to Indian SP? SSG does like the same damn thing as NSG. What wrong in comparing?

M_Id_65761_nsg_commandos.jpg

13467_135243943162649_112712178749159_240790_3710198_n.jpg

tin can helmets? wtf?

Dude................ Special Service Group-The Special Service Group (SSG), also known as Black Storks, is a special operations military unit of Pakistan Army mandated with six primary missions: unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, special reconnaissance, direct action, hostage rescue, and counter-terrorism.

It does like the same thing as NSG.

So is Indian special forces like MARCOS, Army and IAF Garud they are also used for same. They also taking part against insurgency, militancy, terrorist operations etc but NSG is different from them. Also they have got many systems and weapons after 26/11 as per news reports.

Yes, why cant they give something simple as ballistic helmets to Indian SP? SSG does like the same damn thing as NSG. What wrong in comparing?

NSG is not the same 'damn' thing like SSG as I said. SSG is unit of Pakistan army and you want to compare them with NSG!!

tin can helmets? wtf?

this is mumbai police...

50hbb8.jpg

So is Indian special forces like MARCOS, Army and IAF Garud they are also used for same. They also taking part against insurgency, militancy, terrorist operations etc but NSG is different from them. Also they have got many systems and weapons after 26/11 as per news reports.

What do you want to compare them too? Para Commandos? Marcos? Garuds?

vd3arm.jpg

k3kguq.jpg

30jrbcp.jpg

Paras

27TH_NAVAL_OPERATIO_297044f.jpg

MARCOS.JPG

Indian_Navy_MARCOS.jpg

Marcos

indian-paramilitary-soldiers-patrol-around-the-arthur-road-jail-where-ajmal-kasab-the-pakistani-gunman-charged-in-last-years-mumbai-terror-attacks-is-held-in-mumbai-india.jpg

DSC_1132-garud.jpg

GarudCommandoesPatrol.jpg

p2130044.jpg

Garuds commados

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

What force one? For one state of India? Congrats, make it nation wide.

Oh My god.... Guys.... If its A Fight over who is stylish than the contemporary then India has to Give way for a Lot of nations.... But keep in mind Style is Not a Factor In the armed forces , Its the Factor Which Involves the Fire to fight

Would posting pictures of Chinese spec ops for comparison offend any of you guys?

We seen, its much better.

Oh My god.... Guys.... If its A Fight over who is stylish than the contemporary then India has to Give way for a Lot of nations.... But keep in mind Style is Not a Factor In the armed forces , Its the Factor Which Involves the Fire to fight

Bro.....

GT_2000.jpg

t_629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom