What's new

Indian Special Forces

@ Liquid , You have been posting pictures of Force one which are affiliated to the state police squad not the National army.... And If You want to see and Experience The Tough Guys You can score a chanse By Sneaking inside the 100+ of different terrains in the CIJWS mizoram , Differently armed, Differently Equipped Forces of Ours....

We seen, its much better.

Bro.....

GT_2000.jpg

t_629.jpg

Even if the Govt is , the Army is No Fool to have been using the Patkas and the Modified M1 Type Helmets....

You have been posting pictures of Force one which are affiliated to the state police squad not the National army.... And If You want to see and Experience The Tough Guys You can score a chanse By Sneaking inside the 100+ of different terrains in the CIJWS mizoram , Differently armed, Differently Equipped Forces of Ours....

I dont doubt their ability, but there crappy equipment has to go.

I seen some SP using this!!

sterling-sub-machine-gun-l2a3-mk4-vintage-british.jpg

So should I post or not. You're being a bit vague here.

Nah, most of us seen Chinese special forces.

@ Liquid , You have been posting pictures of Force one which are affiliated to the state police squad not the National army.... And If You want to see and Experience The Tough Guys You can score a chanse By Sneaking inside the 100+ of different terrains in the CIJWS mizoram , Differently armed, Differently Equipped Forces of Ours....

I did not post Force one first, but Kinetic did..

I dont doubt their ability, but there crappy equipment has to go.

As You see... We are undergoing a 3rd stage of modernization in the armed forces, Its Not easy to modernize an army ranging till millions in head count....

Whats the Point in Modernizing one by one when we have an Active program running to modernize the entire fleets Armory , which ranges from shoes to Helmets...

As You see... We are undergoing a 3rd stage of modernization in the armed forces, Its Not easy to modernize an army ranging till millions in head count....

Whats the Point in Modernizing one by one when we have an Active program running to modernize the entire fleets Armory , which ranges from shoes to Helmets...

I under stand, but we are not talking about the million man Indian army, buts its special forces.

Not many Pictures Like this below are Published in the Internet, but that doesent Judge the SF.. both by ability and Uniform

dcc3908758410.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Ghatak Force?

Ghataks are No SF, they are Filtered Marksmen....

Back
Top Bottom