What's new

Indian Special Forces

Dude everyone is posting here for references. Why can't I?

Besides I already asked.

He meant post it in the other thread as well and I agree, that thread is dying without any Chinese members posting. it would be good to have a nice compilation.

Dont post like 10+ pictures of the Chinese SPs or something I mean. Dont go overboard and post a whole bunch in Indian SPs thread.

Jeez I only posted one. Why is everyone so sensitive about it.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

He meant post it in the other thread as well and I agree, that thread is dying without any Chinese members posting. it would be good to have a nice compilation.

Fine I'll post there as well.

Jeez I only posted one. Why is everyone so sensitive about it.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Fine I'll post there as well.

Ya, your right its one pic, but some people tend to over do it. And post like 20, which I thought you were going to do.

Let him post yaar, at-least we should know where we lack with respect to others.

Philippines Special Forces for there Air Force...........Yes, Phiippines even have a better equipped SPs.
Man you are right. Every country knows the importance of their SF except ours. Did you guys heard about the Kargil fiasco where our SF was send like a normal infantryman.

Chilean Special Forces

800px-Chilean_Special_Forces_060826-N-8298P-029.jpg

A_group_of_Chilean_Navy_special_unit.jpg

p10-photo01AP.jpg

I feel sad about our special forces.

Let him post yaar, at-least we should know where we lack with respect to others.

Ya, but lets not post a whole bunch of foreign SP, there is other threads for that. Dont go overboard thats all.

And YES Indian SP is worse equipped then Chilean.(OMG) You would think in a nation like India with insurgencies like the Maoist they would act fast.....

Indian SP should get the best, not just tavors and call it a day. Hope it turns out to be at least like this..

Dutch_army_Netherlands_special_forces_soldier_001.jpg

Ya, but lets not post a whole bunch of foreign SP, there is other threads for that. Dont go overboard thats all.
:)

You would think in a nation like India with insurgencies like the Maoist they would act fast.....
Actually the power is in the hands of politicians and bureaucrats. Armed forces are not involved in the government. Nobody listens to them and thats why the condition of forces is poor in INdia. There's nobody to represent them in the government. Every country has high ranking officials from the armed forces in the government but not in India, we are a pure democracy :hitwall:

:)

Actually the power is in the hands of politicians and bureaucrats. Armed forces are not involved in the government. Nobody listens to them and thats why the condition of forces is poor in INdia. There's nobody to represent them in the government. Every country has high ranking officials from the armed forces in the government but not in India, we are a pure democracy :hitwall:

What is the Army doing for the special forces when the Army chief thinks buying golf carts are more important than buying blood clots?

One thing that is clear though whilst indian SF lack certain resources due to finacial and political reasons, when they do buy they buy the best;take the example of the Tavor they had already used the M4 and tested many others (G36,F2000, Str AUG etc) but they came to the conclusion the Tavor was the best for them and a 21st centary option built from the ground up for the 21st. It shows despite growing up in isolation the Indian SF are mature and professional operators who know what they need/want and NO amount of money can buy that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom