What's new

Indian Special Forces

timthumb.php

JOINT%2520INDO%2520US%2520EX%25201-730529.jpg

JT%2520INDO%2520UK%2520EX%25202-731116.jpg

I know, what's that thing mounted on the rifle called? Sensor?

This is some kind of laser type system used for training of the soldiers. Those INSAS are not loaded instead the laser hit the sensors mounted on the helmet and body of the soldiers and recorded. You can see who is shooting down whom, with what accuracy etc.

This is some kind of laser type system used for training of the soldiers. Those INSAS are not loaded instead the laser hit the sensors mounted on the helmet and body of the soldiers and recorded. You can see who is shooting down whom, with what accuracy etc.

We have similar tools.

Xinjiang

Notice the laser receivers on the helmet and optics in the barrel and above the barrel.

1289373544_21883.jpg

We have similar tools.

Xinjiang

Notice the laser receivers on the helmet and optics in the barrel and above the barrel.

1289373544_21883.jpg

What assault rifles are those?Are they only used for training or also used for combat.Doesn't look anywhere similar to the QBZ-95.Also does the PLA Ground Forces or the PLAN Marine Corps use QBZ-03 in large numbers?

What assault rifles are those?Are they only used for training or also used for combat.Doesn't look anywhere similar to the QBZ-95.Also does the PLA Ground Forces or the PLAN Marine Corps use QBZ-03 in large numbers?

training weapons. Not real guns. They could be modeled on a unknown Chinese gun however

PAP, border patrols, and airborne use QBZ-03. Marines use QBZ 95

Thanks, I knew what it did. i was just wondering whether it had a name.

I have seen some weapons that Chinese carry that I never seen before..

attachment.php

Those look similar to Heckler and Koch's G36K with an ACOG scope. Maybe it's the Chinese equivalent.

EDIT: Or as he said, they're airsoft guns! :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom