What's new

Indian soldiers burn an 11 year old Muslim boy alive in Hyderabad garrison.

Now that is rich coming from the citizen of a country who was ruled by Islamic extremists, dictators, governments accused of committing genocide etc for more than 70% of the time of its existence :D

Still no one accused of communal riots against its own citizens.

I never understand indian mentality sometimes you guys say; Muslims are part of india and then sometimes you guys disown them and threatens them to leave india!!
If you guys believe that they are part of india, then india should ensure their rights just like other citizen of the country. And if you guys feel they are not part of india and india can't ensure their rights then give them indepandance.
Just ignore Em sir they are born rascals,Pray for Muslims Integrity and Solidarity all over the world.

Still no one accused of communal riots against its own citizens.

No. The genocide against Hindus and other minorities are just the usual day to day happenings and falls under "not newsworthy items" in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

I never understand indian mentality sometimes you guys say; Muslims are part of india and then sometimes you guys disown them and threatens them to leave india!!
If you guys believe that they are part of india, then india should ensure their rights just like other citizen of the country. And if you guys feel they are not part of india and india can't ensure their rights then give them indepandance.
hey confused ****.. We have given them indepandance in 1947 by giving a piece of land pakistan..
Now its upto them to live here or not.. This is my 1st point..
2nd point- they are indian and will remain indian as long as they love their motherland.. And we respect them too
3rd point- i was giving reply to a turkish.. As he has shown over concern for an indian muslim
4th point- ask any common muslims in india.. They will spit on you if you call them pro-pakistani
5th point- I will awarded a ban here bcoz i hurted pakis by expressing truth.

Still no ruler of Pakistan accused for it. :)

Oh yeah , so the killing and murdering of innocent minorities including Ahmedis weren't state sanctioned ? Jeez go check the reality of your country and its international reputation. No point in discussing that any further with you. There is enough on the internet alone which will tell you what a messed up state you live in when it comes to human rights. In conclusion, you talking about human rights in India is tantamount to a female virgin discussing what it feels like when a male has an orgasm

hey confused ****.. We have given them indepandance in 1947 by giving a piece of land pakistan..
Now its upto them to live here or not.. This is my 1st point..
2nd point- they are indian and will remain indian as long as they love their motherland.. And we respect them too
3rd point- i was giving reply to a turkish.. As he has shown over concern for an indian muslim
4th point- ask any common muslims in india.. They will spit on you if you call them pro-pakistani
5th point- I will awarded a ban here bcoz i hurted pakis by expressing truth.
Mr bitter, It is not the first crime your state did, you are cooking this therapy centuries a go. I think Ghaznavi was the righteous person for your bitter Hospitality

Oh yeah , so the killing and murdering of innocent minorities including Ahmedis weren't state sanctioned ? Jeez go check the reality of your country and its international reputation. No point in discussing that any further with you. There is enough on the internet alone which will tell you what a messed up state you live in when it comes to human rights. In conclusion, you talking about human rights in India is tantamount to a female virgin discussing what it feels like when a male has an orgasm
Salute to your mentality. It is our style to kill Indian spy by Awarding him a label of Murtad Ahmedi ;)

Mr bitter, It is not the first crime your state did, you are cooking this therapy centuries a go. I think Ghaznavi was the righteous person for your bitter Hospitality

Salute to your mentality. It is our style to kill Indian spy by Awarding him a label of Murtad Ahmedi ;)

Go learn to communicate properly in English before you try to have a discussion on an English medium forum. Until then, suspend your membership since I really don't have a clue what you are trying to say above

uncle.. Ghaznavi looted raped and converted hindus in pakistan at that time.. You must be proud of that :omghaha:
again i am saying just ask any common "educated" muslim here.. They are thinking about their career not the ummah..

Go learn to communicate properly in English before you try to have a discussion on an English medium forum. Until then, suspend your membership since I really don't have a clue what you are trying to say above
I am using code words Mr Professor. Just try to digest :)

uncle.. Ghaznavi looted raped and converted hindus in pakistan at that time.. You must be proud of that :omghaha:
again i am saying just ask any common "educated" muslim here.. They are thinking about their career not the ummah..
Hmm I will try to discover Somnath temple in Pakistan o_O

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom