What's new

Indian soldiers burn an 11 year old Muslim boy alive in Hyderabad garrison.

Mayor is not allowed to record a testimony. Such statements won't stand in court. What he says is immaterial. He is trying to provoke riots. Junior Owaisi's court case is going very badly.
The case has been handled preety immaturely by the media,the mayor fr sure has jumped the gun and has spoken like a moron even before forensic report is out,nothing has been clear as of yet,ppl should better wait for the report to be released before blaming IA.

The case has been handled preety immaturely by the media,the mayor fr sure has jumped the gun and has spoken like a moron even before forensic report is out,nothing has been clear as of yet,ppl should better wait for the report to be released before blaming IA.
The mayor is an experienced politician. He is not naive. He said what he said because he wanted to say it. They may be corrupt, but certainly ain't stupid. Owaisis are ona slippery ground, legally that is. A new Godhra can save their stature. The Junior Owaisi is even trying to sing a moderate tune now.

I am not blaming anybody. In fact MIM has started several rallies to call for revenge.

The local maulvi has been calling for the removal of the Garrison for a long time now. This will reinforce his followers as well.

And do you know what happens to soldiers in uniform and that too in Garrison (where Military Police is always present)?
They will lose their jobs, their freedom and for taking law into their own arms may even face the firing squad, let alone a simple court martial. In a Garrison, discipline is maintained by everyone as they are often the zonal HQs of reserve units. No man in uniform in a Garrison will even dare to slap a civilian, because that's were Military law alone stands in full and unadulterated force.

Given that it is Hyderabad, i believe that Mayor has not jumped the gun , but is telling religiously motivated lies .

Why do i have a feeling that it was either done by some revengeful relatives or by some teenage kids. :-/
Reports are yet to be released,ppl are crying their lungs out cos it has happend near an Army Base. Its a sad news tht the kid died,but its better to wait for the forensic report better blaming IA.

The mayor is an experienced politician. He is not naive. He said what he said because he wanted to say it. They may be corrupt, but certainly ain't stupid. Owaisis are ona slippery ground, legally that is. A new Godhra can save their stature. The Junior Owaisi is even trying to sing a moderate tune now.

I am not blaming anybody. In fact MIM has started several rallies to call for revenge.

The local maulvi has been calling for the removal of the Garrison for a long time now. This will reinforce his followers as well.

And do you know what happens to soldiers in uniform and that too in Garrison (where Military Police is always present)?
They will lose their jobs, their freedom and for taking law into their own arms may even face the firing squad, let alone a simple court martial. In a Garrison, discipline is maintained by everyone as they are often the zonal HQs of reserve units. No man in uniform in a Garrison will even dare to slap a civilian, because that's were Military law alone stands in full and unadulterated force.

Would there be riots in Hyderabad?

Given that current government of Hyderabad ( of TRS ) is ally of MIM, is there a possibility of them deliberately bungling this case in order to implicate Army?

Everyone encourages and wants the investigation but it should be fair. Unlike one which was carried out in Gujarat.
And most importantly the culprit should not be made PM this time, instead he should be hanged for his crimes.
Now we have to learn about fair investigations from Pakistan. I want to remind you, recently our courts have sent a powerful sitting CM to jail for corruption. Can you quote even a single case of Pakistan court on the same?

Don't be prejudice and try to have an investigation show the same result as you want to see.

Given that it is Hyderabad, i believe that Mayor has not jumped the gun , but is telling religiously motivated lies .
I my self live in hyd and thts why i had said tht he had handled the case quite immaturely,he could wait untill the report was out and a complete investigation ws done,before making a statement,which was mostly against IA. Any ways i would wait fr the report to be out before blaming anyone.

Would there be riots in Hyderabad?

Given that current government of Hyderabad ( of TRS ) is ally of MIM, is there a possibility of them deliberately bungling this case in order to implicate Army?
In a country like India nothing can be ruled out. Godhra is a dead horse. Something new must be needed to keep the political trains running of those who need religion alone to stay in power. This might just be it.

I am only speaking about the probability. Realistically speaking it is absolutely impossible to invite a kid INSIDE the garrison and burn him inside there in full public view. They would have been shot on the spot by the MP.

*Even if he was 'ushered' into the Garrison, there would be cameras, sentries, gates that would make such an incident impossible. And if we take into account that the whole Garrison is full of crazed child burning Klaus Barbies (Google that pls) as is the allegation from the local Maulvi...then chances of the boy surviving all this would not have arised.

There is tremendous foul play here. MIM has a window of 2 days (before forensic results are out and NIA in place), before which they must start massive riots. Only then will the focus shift from the investigation to the abatement of the riots. That would mean more time to bury the evidence and keep a possible doubt that IA may have been involved.

I my self live in hyd and thts why i had said tht he had handled the case quite immaturely,he could wait untill the report was out and a complete investigation ws done,before making a statement,which was mostly against IA. Any ways i would wait fr the report to be out before blaming anyone.
Good. How is the situation in the Old city? My reports are getting alarming by the hour.

Avoid panic-mongering and rioting at all costs. That way MIM will win.

Ummm, Lashkar claimed the attack to be theirs later. A matter of great pride. The victims were Pandits. Read the full thing and don't embarass yourself. They wore Indian Army uniforms.

Just make sure the millions killed in Kashmir is kept conservative. Kashmir's population is not that high.
not 23 pandits. 23 Mukhbirs :)

Even if he was invoked the jawans, they will never resort to such thing, especially on an area surrounded by civilians....
thats true

brutalizing a civilian and that too a child of that age means there is no difference between a professional army and savage terrorists

what makes us human?
what makes us different from savages?

that we dont do things what the savages do. there is simply no justification

Nationalism and Patriotism and Loyalty is not challenged if one condemns such acts by his own people.

R
View attachment 120510

HYDERABAD: A 11-year-old boy was doused with kerosene and set ablaze inside the high security army area in Hyderabad's Mehdipatnam on Wednesday. From Osmania Hospital, where he was admitted with 90% burns, he gave a statement alleging some ''military men" were responsible for the attack.

The incident occurred around 2.45 pm, Assistant Commissioner of Police D Srinivas told PTI. The child is a resident of Mehdipatnam. His mother has reiterated the charge.

Hyderabad police commissioner Mahender Reddy said it is not yet clear who attacked the boy and what was the motive.

The police have filed a First Information Report, or FIR, and are investigating the case. A bottle carrying the remnants of kerosene and some matches have been recovered from the site of the attack.

Mr Reddy said the army has stores in this area.

The army officials, who share a good relationship with the locals, are keen to get to the bottom of this issue. "We are assisting the police in the investigations since the incident took place in the Army area," said a spokesperson for the army in Delhi.
Boy Doused With Kerosene, Set Ablaze in Hyderabad's Army Area
RIP to the dead

Back
Top Bottom