What's new

Indian soldiers burn an 11 year old Muslim boy alive in Hyderabad garrison.

It's relative. Most Indians won't understand the term Mukhbir either. Good for you. In any case - 3 year children...ah never mind. We can see ISIS now...does not suprise or shock me much.
ISIS aka Dawlate Islamiya and kashmirir Mujahids., same ideology :-)

Good. How is the situation in the Old city? My reports are getting alarming by the hour.

Avoid panic-mongering and rioting at all costs. That way MIM will win.
I live in IT corridor close to madhapur ,there's no riot kind of a situation ,but yeah area close to mehdipatnam ,where incident has took place,and old city would be on high alert,to break down any voilence,if it occurs.

thats true

brutalizing a civilian and that too a child of that age means there is no difference between a professional army and savage terrorists

what makes us human?
what makes us different from savages?

that we dont do things what the savages do. there is simply no justification

Nationalism and Patriotism and Loyalty is not challenged if one condemns such acts by his own people.

R

RIP to the dead

Sirjee,

Only a politician belonging to a Fundamentalist Islamic group is accusing army; there is no other proof except heresay of a Islamist. Believing him is like believing accusations of TTP against Pakistan Army.

@Desertfalcon you too should read this.

Sirjee,

Only a politician belonging to a Fundamentalist Islamic group is accusing army; there is no other proof except heresay of a Islamist. Believing him is like believing accusations of TTP against Pakistan Army.

@Desertfalcon you too should read this.
I've read the story and I tend to believe the boy, but I may be wrong. I could care less what the boy's alleged provocations may have been. To douse him in kerosene and light him on fire was an act of extreme barbarism and cruelty. It disgusts me. Those responsible should be tried and get the maximum punishment if convicted.

Last edited:
I've read the story and I tend to believe the boy, but I may be wrong. I could care less what the boy's alleged provocations may have been. To douse him in kerosene and light him on fire was an act of extreme barbarism and cruelty. It disgusts me. Those responsible should be tried and get the maximum punishment if convicted.

Sir,

That would have been correct if police had made that allegation.

What i am saying is that the only person who claims that the boy gave such a statement is member of a fundamentalist Islamist party , whose leader has called for genocide of Hindus in India, and who wanted that army garrison to be relocated from the neighbourhood of his muslim majority colony.

In all probability, that boy has not given any statement as it is extremely difficult for a 90% burn victim to give any statement and since anyone , let alone a politician , is not allowed to meet any hospitalized witness until his statement has been recorded by a magistrate.

This politician is lying because of religious reasons.

Last edited:
thats true

brutalizing a civilian and that too a child of that age means there is no difference between a professional army and savage terrorists

what makes us human?
what makes us different from savages?

that we dont do things what the savages do. there is simply no justification

Nationalism and Patriotism and Loyalty is not challenged if one condemns such acts by his own people.

The point here is, the story is hard to believe and difficult to digest, I dont think any Indian here will hesitate in condemning this if the news is true , and if it is done by those jawans as accused then they are nothing less than a savage, and no one can find a reason for such an act by them......

But I seriously doubt the story, and should wait for some concrete info.........

was a student of a local madrassa.-check

madarassa are hate teaching schools-check

third,did the kid invoke a anti-national/anti-religion slur or try to insult the army jawans? That should be investigated.

Agreed. Kitman(deception,lies) is permitted in Sunnis.
Keep up this hatred towards the Indian Muslims and it won’t be long before they start asking for independence. How much land this time? I’d say half of India would suffice :-)

Last edited:
it's the mayor's claim that boy has said these things to me and how much we can believe in a politician. Let the investigation proceed and let the truth come out until than we can't call anybody a savage.

it's the mayor's claim that boy has said these things to me and how much we can believe in a politician. Let the investigation proceed and let the truth come out until than we can't call anybody a savage.
That is why I said that I could be wrong and wanted all the facts. I did not name the attackers but only said that whoever they are, and whatever the boy may have said to provoke such an attack, his assailants are indeed, savages who need to be prosecuted and put away.

The point here is, the story is hard to believe and difficult to digest, I dont think any Indian here will hesitate in condemning this if the news is true , and if it is done by those jawans as accused then they are nothing less than a savage, and no one can find a reason for such an act by them......

But I seriously doubt the story, and should wait for some concrete info.........
THATS good to know
what I will hate to see is people justifying such act

Unfortunate incident ...... RIP to the boy .

Whoever the culprit is should be given harsh punishment .

THATS good to know
what I will hate to see is people justifying such act

There will be hardly any one who will justify such acts...... He is a 11 year old boy and i cant imagine anyone getting provoked to an extent of burning him......But all of us are not ready to believe the story (till the proofs comes out)

View attachment 120510

HYDERABAD: A 11-year-old boy was doused with kerosene and set ablaze inside the high security army area in Hyderabad's Mehdipatnam on Wednesday. From Osmania Hospital, where he was admitted with 90% burns, he gave a statement alleging some ''military men" were responsible for the attack.

The incident occurred around 2.45 pm, Assistant Commissioner of Police D Srinivas told PTI. The child is a resident of Mehdipatnam. His mother has reiterated the charge.

Hyderabad police commissioner Mahender Reddy said it is not yet clear who attacked the boy and what was the motive.

The police have filed a First Information Report, or FIR, and are investigating the case. A bottle carrying the remnants of kerosene and some matches have been recovered from the site of the attack.

Mr Reddy said the army has stores in this area.

The army officials, who share a good relationship with the locals, are keen to get to the bottom of this issue. "We are assisting the police in the investigations since the incident took place in the Army area," said a spokesperson for the army in Delhi.
Boy Doused With Kerosene, Set Ablaze in Hyderabad's Army Area

@OrionHunter Please Do Check Your level of Brain cells as well "IF YOU CAN" Please read above, the Victim gave the statement while he was Alive. "where he was admitted with 90% burns, he gave a statement alleging some ''military men" were responsible for the attack."

Shame on You for not having Any sense of Humanity.

Back
Top Bottom