What's new

12-year-old girl raped, commits suicide in shame

1- no one is defending the rapes here

2- i don't care about the world if they are filled with ppl of your mental attitude

3- look at the language you are using, speaks volume about your upbringing.

4- opening threads on PDF won't change a single thing ( apart from soothing your sick head )
Language what language?? Do you have any other words for defining the rapists and paedophiles?I am just telling you what i see everyday happening in your country. And @Alpha1 giving me negative rating won,t change facts about your country.So go give me thousand more negative ratings but at the end of the day you are defending your beloved rapists and child molesters.

your post breaks many forum rules

Honestly? This line alone breaks a dozen forum rules and norms of civil discussion
so what????
nowadays,mods arent taking any action

so what????
nowadays,mods arent taking any action
report them.
I can do what i can right now with the current title , rate negatively and report it ot the Moderators.

report them.
I can do what i can right now with the current title , rate negatively and report it ot the Moderators.
i have reported many members
but these days,mods arent taking any action
so im not wasting my time,rather ignoring them

I request Pakistani members to not post on these threads. Think about the hard time that family is in rite now. I know Indians are enemies of Pakistan & hate Pakistan but don't treat these victims as Indians but as Humans.

@ Topic Very sad incident.

Good thing he is caught. Rip him to piece by pulling his extremities with trucks.

He should be castrated, simple as that, I see no other solution to the Indian rape endemic....

I request Pakistani members to not post on these threads. Think about the hard time that family is in rite now. I know Indians are enemies of Pakistan & hate Pakistan but don't treat these victims as Indians but as Humans.

@ Topic Very sad incident.
we dont hate Pakistanis as such
yakeen nahi aa raha toh @LoveIcon chacha se puch lo

and on the topic................jo samajhdar hai woh post nahi karega,aur jo samjhadar nahi hai,usse aap samjha nahi sakenge

so chill

Back
Top Bottom