What's new

Indian soldiers burn an 11 year old Muslim boy alive in Hyderabad garrison.

was a student of a local madrassa.-check

madarassa are hate teaching schools-check

third,did the kid invoke a anti-national/anti-religion slur or try to insult the army jawans? That should be investigated.

Agreed. Kitman(deception,lies) is permitted in Sunnis.
so if an 11 year old kid says something he should be set on fire??
do you people have any shame or humanity?? you pieces of crap

Yaar, you know how provocative and dangerous madrassa kids are . They are indoctrinated too much. Anyways I am skeptical on the story about army jawans killing . The sickular media tries everything to make islam look like a some kind of nice sheep,while the truth is that its a wolf in Sheep's clothing.

I think the kid may have provoked the jawans deliberately.
post reported… for you being a piece of shit

dude he was 11 year old. Even if it was a provocation that doesn't justify shyt and let the truth come out first, it can be possible that mayor manipulating the story to play the musalmaan card and he is from MIM the party of bakruddin owaisi.

Yes that is also a possible angle.

Or some sort of coverup .

View attachment 120354
11-year-old Shaik Mustafauddin, who had suffered 90% burn injuries, died in Hyderabad on Thursday.

HYDERABAD: An 11-year-old boy, who was found with severe burns in a restricted area on the premises of Mehdipatnam Garrison on Wednesday afternoon, has succumbed to his injuries, according to TV reports.

Family and locals had alleged that the boy Shaik Mustafauddin, who was a resident ofSiddiqueNagar and had suffered over 90% burns, was set ablaze by Army jawans.

Siddique Nagar has just over 200 households and it is an old residential area located in the middle of the Mehdipatnam Garrison.

The residents are issued special passes by the Army to enter and exit the garrison. The residential area is cordoned off on all sides except for a passage, which doubles up as entry/exit for the civilians.

Mustafauddin, son of Shaik Mukheeduddin from Siddique Nagar, was a student of a local madrassa.

At 2pm, according to police, residents of the colony heard screams from outside the barricaded area.

"Locals said they found Mustafa lying outside the barricade with severe burn injuries. I spoke to the boy at Osmania General Hospital (OGH) and he told me that while he was playing near his house, two Army jawans called him into the barricaded area. They asked him to sneak in through the fencing. After the boy entered the restricted area, the two jawans thrashed him and threw gasoline on him. The boy said when he tried to escape, the jawans beat him up again and set him ablaze," Greater Hyderabad mayor Majid Hussain told TOI.

Stay updated on the go with The Times of India’s mobile apps. Click here to download it for your device.
Boy set on fire allegedly by Army jawans in Hyderabad dies - The Times of India
@GURU DUTT @nair @OrionHunter @he-man @Ravi Nair @Horus @Icewolf @IceCold @RazPaK @AUz
Mighty Indian Army

Police has not even initiated an investigation and the self riotous Pakistani has given his verdict.... Key word "ALLEGED"

Exactly! The Army is nowhere in the picture. Just because this incident happened in a Cantonment, it is presumed by our esteemed Pakistani friends that it must have been done by an Army jawan!!

Brain cells seem to be drying up and withering away seeing that winters are fast approaching.

Pakistanis are not presuming anything, The boys statement is mentioned in report.

The motive behind this heinous crime is very difficult to understand yet but this is for sure that the perpetrators will be prosecuted accordingly if found guilty. Rest in peace.

The story looks shady.. The cantonment in Mehdipatnam, near my place, is full of civilians and no Identity card or pass is required.

What ever the boy did. Provoking army, some religious bad deed or what ever you guys say. It means to set a 11 yr old boy on fire. who is not even mature enough to understand all these shit. Is there written anywhere in any law to set a kid on fire at public place?
That is disgusting !!! Army people set 11 yr old boy on fire. No matter which religion.!

If this happened in Pak to a hindu boy and the military ppl were Muslims, and ppl denied or be suspicious, I bet there would be many Indian trolls saying 'so you guys think this is another Raw/Mossad/Cia conspiracy' , well I see a lot of Indians saying this is a script and something is wrong, now you know how it feels? Anyways whatever the religion is, I hope the boy and his family have patience and will be able to come out of this stronger than before

Siddique Nagar
The place is a a minefield. The fanaticism of the people there will shame any Arab even.

But - burning him in a public place? Looks like Owaisi has almost lost his case.

Another interesting point to note is this - the local Maulvi and his followers had repeatedly called for the relocation of the Army Garrison.

RIP :(

i find it hard to believe that army men did this,,,,as per reports,its the mayor who is alleging involvement of soldiers based on hearsay,,,so lets wait for investigation.

n ppl who r making insensitive posts shud google to see how 90% burn looks like.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom