What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

Tensions are high on both sides. You can hair faint sounds of war drums. I just hope it doesn't turn into one but looking into history, such incidents move to fierce fighting on LoC and shelling of posts which result in more deaths. Every death would just result in further escalation to tensions unless India accepts Pakistan's offer of third party probe or a flag meeting goes successful.

why india will accept 3rd party probe? and what pakistan can do to force india?

If I was POTUS, the US would invade from the east, India would come in from the west. And in 2 weeks Pakistan would be no more. All the terrorists who have safe havens would be gone, the entire Pak military would be destroyed. But dreams are just dreams.

That is why you would not be POTUS because you have to much bias for a foreign country.

Pakistan offered the probe to show that our hands are clean in this matter. Pakistan is trying to force India by methods which have escalated tensions further including closing the border for trade.

there are many bunkers and watch towers close to the IB in Punjab and Rajasthan sectors built by your army. Forget Watch towers your army was building tunnels. damn!!!

There is difference between International Border and Line of Control

Yes I'm sure that India fired the first shot. As for beheading, well the soldier could have been beheaded but by Pakistani soldiers, I find that hard to believe myself.

No sir u took me wrong, i am not contesting that India started it. What i am saying is that the Pak FM & PA are both claiming that the incident where PA soldiers crossed LOC & killed 2 IA soldiers, never took place at all, chk this link & the video:

‘Appalled’ by reactions from India, ready for third party probe: Khar | Firstpost

i dont know why you live under denial? see what happens? :lol:

india dont need to fire bullet to achieve its targets even if we want.

so your threat is just empty words

I am not the one who is making the threat, It was Matrix who suggested your troops should cross LOC and take the land back,
don't expect Pakistani soldiers to give you rose petals when you cross over LOC.

That is why you would not be POTUS because you have to much bias for a foreign country.

Everyone is biased at some point or another. Everyone in our military and intelligence community knows Pakistan is double crossing us. We have Drones bombing inside Pakistan for a reason. Did you know Obama considered a ground invasion of Pakistan shortly after taking office, but instead opted for a surge in Afghanistan.

Pakistan offered the probe to show that our hands are clean in this matter. Pakistan is trying to force India by methods which have escalated tensions further including closing the border for trade.

1)Upto most pakistanis can go to U.S and U.S have told that there is not need of U.N. so i dont know how u can force

2)India dont need trade even through wagah and through even muzafarabad.We have lived w/o trade for decades.

So much for descalation from the india. Looks like army doesn't listen to politicians over there too.

Ofcourse india wont bcz then the third party would say your report is full of **** india. This not accepting theird party probe only puts india,s position in a peculiar situation.... However this event will also not go unanswered as looks like we will strike back and things will go from bad to worse.

As per your on "The Hindu" - IA was building bankers on LoC which was violation of terms of 2003 ceasefire and didn't stopped even after protest by PA.
You guys are really funny.

You don't believe entire Indian Media, Indian Govt. IA but you believe Hindu which said that the post was built as there was continuous breach of LOC. Pakistan did same in Punjab border.

You guys now believe DAWN, ET while every other day you blame them for false reporting.

You all say Pakistani Media is sold out to Ameerikans, but today you believe what they say.

You guys ask us for UN probe and don't believe IA but you easily blame India for backing TTP without any proof. Why don't you ask UN probe to expose India if you think you are right.

You guys say, India breached LOC first but does that give you to do things which aren't allowed by Geneva Convention, Beheading and Mutilation of body.

There is difference between International Border and Line of Control

He doesnt get that... :p:p the entire line is not disputed, only the kashmir one. so building tunnels and bunkers on kashmir side is fine however doing it anywhere else will show aggression.

India is the strongest military force behind US, Russia, and China. Pakistan is good but not good enough. Yeah if I am a Texan cowboy with no brain, then you are a Jihad preaching, suicide bombing, smelly Pak.

Yep well done, you are spot on, you have just proved you have no brain.

So much for descalation from the india. Looks like army doesn't listen to politicians over there too.

Ofcourse india wont bcz then the third party would say your report is full of **** india. This not accepting theird party probe only puts india,s position in a peculiar situation.... However this event will also not go unanswered as looks like we will strike back and things will go from bad to worse.

Even if you go with cycle,you will go bankrupt soon while fighting on 2 fronts :lol:

so its not in ur benefit when u r spending double and facing double destruction.

so control your emotions sir.

Today gave you best example what i mean to say :) ...

Internal threats + india + afghan border and U.S or ANA there :) + bad condition of economy ..

You guys ask us for UN probe and don't believe IA but you easily blame India for backing TTP without any proof. Why don't you ask UN probe to expose India if you think you are right.

You guys say, India breached LOC first but does that give you to do things which aren't allowed by Geneva Convention, Beheading and Mutilation of body.

In such a situation where India is shouting soo much, We are inclined to say get UN involved. What do you have to fear? It happened right? Give UN proof and make us look like monsters even more. However India denying this could make Indias stance very very weak in this matter.

Back
Top Bottom