What's new

Eight soldiers martyred in North Waziristan attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inna lillah wa Inna ilaihi Rajioun

Bajwa ko kehna ke Drones ka kabhi istemal kar na lein warna kharab hojayge

I reported it earlier but as I was offline my thread was deleted can u merge it with this one.

The property dealers can afford some MRAPs and APVs just by selling few plots or get some cut from their $40 billion empire but sadly they are more busy in twisting words.

Mohsin Dawar won't condemn this attack

And he is about to be included in federal cabinet as minister

برباد گلستاں کرنے کو بس ایک ہی اُلّو کافی تھا

ہر شاخ پہ اُلّو بیٹھا ہے انجام گلستاں کیا ہو گا

Why should he ?

when the very generals supposed to spend time and effort on the case are busy telling the world "it wasn't me"

This is exactly what Dawar's case is, and you can see why !

That says it all. Jawans life is too cheap as compare to Generals, when was the last time a General sacrificed his life for the country. These bastard Generals needs to answer us.

The news about such incidents always portrays causalities of Pakistan forces and doesn't mention the terrorists killed in these Ops.

Inna lillahi wa illahi rajaoun

The intensity of the attacks is increasing 8 soldiers is a big number

The news about such incidents always portrays causalities of Pakistan forces and doesn't mention the terrorists killed in these

Logically speaking, how you gonna kill any talib when You are the one under ambush while sitting inside an open hilux pickup, or at the receiving end of RPG barrage in the toyota Hilux pickup or you are at a disadvantage, while Talib from high ground sniping, raining down RPG's , HMG's on the convoy? Or talib blowing up your Hilux pickup with a 10KG IED?

Hasn't BLA ambush videos taught us enough, that on ground commanders are inept and have no idea about how to protect the convoy movement?

or that infamous Surrender of 300 Soldiers in 2007 at the hand TTP Baitullah mehsud? An Apt analysis was made which stands true till today

The Taliban claimed to have captured 300 men. A government official and a tribal elder, Maulan Esamuddin, who is involved in the negotiations, said 270 soldiers, officers and tribal paramilitary members had been captured. Nine were reported to be officers, including a colonel, and the Taliban had also seized 17 military trucks, officials have said.

Based on this account, which was given to Dawn by both South Waziristan locals and Pakistani security officials, the Pakistani convoy was well aware of the rising tensions in the region. With the convoy having been stopped at four checkpoints and there being arguments with the Taliban, the Pakistani troops were not taken unawares.

The Taliban either prepared for the operation in advance, or quickly assembled and planned the operation. The Taliban had enough foot soldiers with sufficient heavy weapons placed in prepared fighting positions to impress upon the regular Pakistani army officers to surrender without firing a shot. Depending on the terrain and available armaments to the Taliban, perhaps 500 to 1,000 Taliban fighters were on hand to conduct the operation. As we have noted in the past, the Taliban are organizing into well-trained military formations.

Last edited:
Inna Lillah hi wa inna ilahi raje'un.

May Allah bless the souls of our Shaheed sons of soil!

They laid their lives for the safety of their brethren. I feel so sad!

Down with the terrorists!

Ina lila
For the fallen

Army still playing neutral while soldiers are lossing lives regularly , top brass busy focusing on politics instead of doing its job.

The way its going number will only go up

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THIS THREAD AND OTHERS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. Stop spreading this nonsense to every thread.

Either discuss the specific issues pertaining to the incident or stick to the other hundred threads condemning the establishment.

The Mods will start cleaning up posts. I am locking it up as we will many more in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom