What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

If I was POTUS, the US would invade from the east, India would come in from the west. And in 2 weeks Pakistan would be no more. All the terrorists who have safe havens would be gone, the entire Pak military would be destroyed. But dreams are just dreams.

Thankfully you'd never rise above a certain point in the US Military !

We didn't create the nukes just to swindle tax payer's money & then guarded them with both secrecy & vicious resolve !

We'd be using that much sooner than you think but even if 'Pakistan is no more' comes...what do you think is gonna happen to every US base in a 2000 mile radius of Pakistan ? What do you think is going to happen to India ?

Doing a heinous crime of beheading and then denying will have continued such war. Next 3 months soldiers on both side need to be cautious.

Thankfully you'd never rise above a certain point in the US Military !

We didn't create the nukes just to swindle tax payer's money & then guarded them with both secrecy & vicious resolve !

We'd be using that much sooner than you think but even if 'Pakistan is no more' comes...what do you think is gonna happen to every US base in a 2000 mile radius of Pakistan ? What do you think is going to happen to India ?

Yeah, you fire one nuke and there will be 100 coming in to annihilate your entire existence from the earth. BTW I am a Private right now in the US Army, and pray that I get killed because if I don't the higher up I go the more I will lobby for Pakistan's dismantlement.

Stop the non-sense before every poster in this thread goes on vacation.

Remember, this was started by India and Pakistan retaliated (how true is the Indian claim of beheading the soldiers, if a different question). This is now a retaliation to Pakistani retaliation which resulted in death to a Pakistani soldier. Pakistan is not going to sit idle, right now it will just be the Big Guns firing at each other but tomorrow this could raise tensions. India seems to be at fault since they are refusing a probe.

A famous quote: War is only pleasant to those who haven't tasted it.

Pakistan is on alert. India wouldn't like what will follow if they don't stop this and media propaganda, and come for a meeting.

Sir are u sure of bold part??? Since PA & Pak FM are claiming that not even the incident of killing of IA personnel by PA took place:

http://www.firstpost.com/world/appa...ar-582565.html?utm_source=quote&utm_medium=hp

Stop the non-sense before every poster in this thread goes on vacation.

Remember, this was started by India and Pakistan retaliated (how true is the Indian claim of beheading the soldiers, if a different question). This is now a retaliation to Pakistani retaliation which resulted in death to a Pakistani soldier. Pakistan is not going to sit idle, right now it will just be the Big Guns firing at each other but tomorrow this could raise tensions. India seems to be at fault since they are refusing a probe.

A famous quote: War is only pleasant to those who haven't tasted it.

Pakistan is on alert. India wouldn't like what will follow if they don't stop this and media propaganda, and come for a meeting.

Sir,

what will follow? :what:

Full mobilization and complete eviction of all Pak forces from Kashmir please.

BRING IT ON!!!

Yes please beg your soldiers to start a war and cross the line of control then see what happens,

Indians never cease to amaze me with their Bollywood scripts keep on writing more fantasy stories.

Yeah, you fire one nuke and there will be 100 coming in to annihilate your entire existence from the earth. BTW I am a Private right now in the US Army, and pray that I get killed because if I don't the higher up I go the more I will lobby for Pakistan's dismantlement.

Its called the 'dooms day' scenario for some reason and I'd consider 'Pakistan is no more' - Pretty much that ! :tup:

Son I don't need to or want to pray for you death; may you live out the rest of your days as best as you can ! But you ain't gonna rise much higher up or taken seriously when you do 'lobby' so I'm not loosing much sleep over it !

Do take Care !

BRING IT ON!!!

Yes please beg your soldiers to start a war and cross the line of control then see what happens,

Indians never cease to amaze me with their Bollywood scripts keep on writing more fantasy stories.

i dont know why you live under denial? see what happens? :lol:

india dont need to fire bullet to achieve its targets even if we want.

so your threat is just empty words

Did you go to toilet today ?If yes , where is the proof ?

What kind of sarcastic remark is that? you simply don't have any answers, I bet you don't have any toilets in shiny India.

Do you really want me to believe your orange media tells you if yes where is the proof?????

India killed Pak Soldier and severely injured other first - I think indian side didn't understood the message, hope this time they will.

do you even know why IA was aggressive? Because you PA soldiers were shelling the IA post. And still for your kind Info. The company commander there seeked the permission to reply aggressively. And when your one soldiers gets Martyred you blame IA and next day martyr our 2 soldiers

BRING IT ON!!!

Bring it ON? why you want your civilians to suffer? within few minutes more than 40 guns will open fire in every sector and saturate your bases.

Sir are u sure of bold part??? Since PA & Pak FM are claiming that not even the incident of killing of IA personnel by PA took place:

‘Appalled’ by reactions from India, ready for third party probe: Khar | Firstpost
Yes I'm sure that India fired the first shot. As for beheading, well the soldier could have been beheaded but by Pakistani soldiers, I find that hard to believe myself.
Sir,
what will follow? :what:
Tensions are high on both sides. You can hair faint sounds of war drums. I just hope it doesn't turn into one but looking into history, such incidents move to fierce fighting on LoC and shelling of posts which result in more deaths. Every death would just result in further escalation to tensions unless India accepts Pakistan's offer of third party probe or a flag meeting goes successful.

do you even know why IA was aggressive? Because you PA soldiers were shelling the IA post. And still for your kind Info. The company commander there seeked the permission to reply aggressively. And when your one soldiers gets Martyred you blame IA and next day martyr our 2 soldiers

As per your on "The Hindu" - IA was building bankers on LoC which was violation of terms of 2003 ceasefire and didn't stopped even after protest by PA.

. Every death would just result in further escalation to tensions unless India accepts Pakistan's offer of third party probe or a flag meeting goes successful.

Third party would never be accepted. So that leaves the flag meeting option alone. As of now.

Edit: and from what I hear the Indian commanders are not too keen on a flag meeting.

You really think Pakistan has a chance against a full Indian assault? You will go running to Muzzafarabad and Islamabad crying for your mothers.

Pakistan's military has changed a lot compared to the 60's it has more than sufficient means to defend itself even against mighty India, sorry to disappoint you, your Bollywood script will not come true besides your one of those crazy Texas cowboys who have no brain.

As per your on "The Hindu" - IA was building bankers on LoC which was violation of terms of 2003 ceasefire and didn't stopped even after protest by PA.

there are many bunkers and watch towers close to the IB in Punjab and Rajasthan sectors built by your army. Forget Watch towers your army was building tunnels. damn!!!

Back
Top Bottom