What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

In Pakistan context did you notice yhat even Chinese Yuan lost 5% yet rupee artificially gained from 2013-2016
Cannot talk Pakistan here the section is India related. Please quote in other section.

Here I only share very bad and very sad news about chai wali economics. :(

Cannot talk Pakistan here the section is India related. Please quote in other section.

Here I only share very bad and very sad news about chai wali economics. :(
Lol
Bad news is india is moving towards imbalance
India two key exports are under threat... .gems and oil

Correction: Major currency. :D Guess PKR too irrelevant...thanks for proving
Lol whole Indian economy is getting f**ked and he us getting happy over one single word "Major". My friend they said Major worst performing. Do you know what that means?

Lol whole Indian economy is getting f**ked and he us getting happy over one single word "Major". My friend they said Major worst performing. Do you know what that means?

Like I said @ziaulislam already addressed it why its good thing to happen, unlike Pakistan which took big loans and spending programs to prop up its fixed artificial high rate....and now is suffering.

We can't hear you that much up here with 400 billion USD forex pile anyway :D...please shout louder and throw your tomatoes higher :D

Like I said @ziaulislam already addressed it why its good thing to happen, unlike Pakistan which took big loans and spending programs to prop up its fixed artificial high rate....and now is suffering.

We can't hear you that much up here with 400 billion USD forex pile anyway :D...please shout louder and throw your tomatoes higher :D

this is like 1000 hungry people have Rs. 100 as compared to 10 less hungry people having Rs. 20 rupees, and 1000 hungry celebrating their wealth...i thought you people invented modern mathematics.

actually it will help industry in india.

Nope India is import based economy and Indian agricultural sector is devastated and high debt riddled Indian private sector will suffer it would have only helped if india was not a FDI based economy in short term there are elections coming and modi to depict a better image of Indian economy fired the RBI governor to pump reserves to rescue rupee. India will suffer both ways. If it appreciates or depreciated.

Nope India is import based economy and Indian agricultural sector is devastated and high debt riddled Indian private sector will suffer it would have only helped if india was not a FDI based economy in short term there are elections coming and modi to depict a better image of Indian economy fired the RBI governor to pump reserves to rescue rupee. India will suffer both ways. If it appreciates or depreciated.

Modi is taking a cue from NS's books and leaving ruined Economy for Congress.

Did you read carefully what I said ?

Even after the new RBI governor being appointed the rupee continues to fall and lose value. Very bad and very sad :(

Fake news
@BHarwana @BHarwana.
It is 4 paise not 14.
Capture-2018-12-14-10-53-02.png

BTW why were you silent yesterday when Rupee rose by 20 paisa from 71.88 to 71.68?:rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom