What's new

Rupee gains 34 paise to end at 8-month high vs dollar

We shall have a 45 to 50 % bigger economy by 2016. 35% by virtue of hike in Rupee value and 10 to 15% by virtue growth.

Actually those are AFTER modi comes in power.

All credit rating agencies have upgraded India's rating on the expectation of NAMO coming to power. Rupee is getting strong. Rs 45 against a USD is predicted in expectation of NAMO coming to power.

Anyone who follows equity markets can tell you that this is totally absurd. This is not because of Modi, maybe after election you can see some fluctuation.

A lot of currencies have strengthened against USD , does it mean MODI is the reason ?

Can you please read the link I provided in my post no 14.

True, according to the polls Modi is leading by a huge margin.

It would be shocking if he lost, and another term of Congress would wreck India's economy.
u want come and take part in our polls.....:D:D

I fore see INR at 45 against USD in 1 to 2 years and 20 in next 7 to 8 years.

Indian Economy size increased by 10% since the time of 68 INR against 1 USD.
from where did u get that forecast......
I did read the news abt INR hitting 45 against dollar.....but wat abt the other....

Actually those are AFTER modi comes in power.

This all are based on perception. e.g If good result of a company is expected, It starts showing its effect in price even prior to results are declared. Same way if rise in Economy is predicted, It will certainly reflected in price of rupee today.

I did read the news abt INR hitting 45 against dollar.....but wat abt the other....

What do you mean by what about other?

Whats with the title?

Every event happening cant be tagged to MODI ( Good or Bad)

What if next week the rupee falls????

Markets have been positive with bulk buys happening throughout and has been unpredictable.

Many bearish traders (like me) are cautious on F&O and is trading only on momentum basis based on charts.

NaMo worshipers ..... :dirol:

Read the link I provided in post no 14.

Whats with the title?

Every event happening cant be tagged to MODI ( Good or Bad)

What if next week the rupee falls????

Markets have been positive with bulk buys happening throughout and has been unpredictable.

Many bearish traders (like me) are cautious on F&O and is trading only on momentum basis based on charts.

Read the link in Post No 14. you will get an Idea. Title is not given because of some passion for Namo.

u want come and take part in our polls.....:D:D

I only get to vote in Hong Kong elections, so I have no real way to impact the vote in India. :P

From the most recent Indian polls it seems Modi is very likely to win.

Which is quite lucky for India, since the alternative (Congress again or a Third front) would be a catastrophe in my opinion.

Read the link I provided in post no 14.

Read the link in Post No 14. you will get an Idea. Title is not given because of some passion for Namo.

Rupee is a fluctuating commodity, this week it may go up, next week down....

Its never associated with any leader.

The link says it will gain in the event of a stable government. If BJP has a big coalition govt, it will still be weak.

Dollar has no affinity towards a particular person , but on moods... political and economic based on stability factors.

I only get to vote in Hong Kong elections, so I have no real way to impact the vote in India. :P

From the most recent Indian polls it seems Modi is very likely to win.

Which is quite lucky for India, since the alternative (Congress again or a Third front) would be a catastrophe in my opinion.
aahhh... true bro..
but indian society is so, much fragmented in name of cast creed and religion that its alomost impossible for a party to have unanimous majority in house.....
lets see what happen this time....
hoping BJP come to power and do something good for the country.......

other means ...
from where did u get that rupee will hit 20 against dollar in coming 20 years or so......
or its just ur own forecast.....

If you look in PPP terms, Rupee should be around 20 against one USD. That is the correct value of rupee against USD. I believe that Rupee will get its true value in next 6 to 8 years if India's economic affairs are managed properly. So it is purely my perception based on true rupee value based on PPP.

people are expecting too much from Modi

he aint a magician
:o::o:
kisne bola .......
I have heard even his name is giving headache to congress and loose motion to pappu.....:lol::lol:

anyway..yes...I know that,,....but he will win election because we expect from him......otherwise we can vote for pappu too...without expectation......:p:P

Back
Top Bottom