What's new

Rupee gains 34 paise to end at 8-month high vs dollar

people are expecting too much from Modi

he aint a magician

Actually we Indians are very smart people. We have potential to make wonders (Look at what Indians have done in US and Europe) . But corrupt government sitting in helm spoils our potential by corruption and appeasement based vote bank politics. What we need is a good leadership. We Indians can achieve it under the leadership of Modi.

:o::o:
kisne bola .......
I have heard even his name is giving headache to congress and loose motion to pappu.....:lol::lol:

anyway..yes...I know that,,....but he will win election because we expect from him......otherwise we can vote for pappu too...without expectation......:p:P
this year the majority will vote for Modi
incase he fails to deliver in the next five years
we have another option kejri

Congress ko ab 10 saal aaram karna chahiye
65 saal se kitna kaam kiya hai,bahut thak gaye honge ab woh log

Actually we Indians are very smart people. We have potential to make wonders (Look at what Indians have done in US and Europe) . But corrupt government sitting in helm spoils our potential by corruption and appeasement based vote bank politics. What we need is a good leadership. We Indians can achieve it under the leadership of Modi.
lets hope for the best

If you look in PPP terms, Rupee should be around 20 against one USD. That is the correct value of rupee against USD. I believe that Rupee will get its true value in next 6 to 8 years if India's economic affairs are managed properly. So it is purely my perception based on true rupee value based on PPP.
what will say abt the real value of yen....which is valued quite low against the dollar....even if its the currency of the 3rd largest economy.......
till date ruppe has only seen devaluation form independence.....and having low or high value is also market and export dependent...it will mainly depend on our economic policy...and gov. to fig out where they want to place the rupee....

Congress ko ab 10 saal aaram karna chahiye
65 saal se kitna kaam kiya hai,bahut thak gaye honge ab woh log
yes..they will......
lets see how modi works if he comes in power.....
kejriwal...need to learn many things before he get that job.....
AAP need to have a clearcut foreign policy and their stand on kashmir and arunachal and naxal issue.....
they need to have firm stand policy on economy and wealth distribution stands.....
giving freebies to poor on middle class wealth is not the solution...u need to create wreath before distribution..and aap think opposite in this....

what will say abt the real value of yen....which is valued quite low against the dollar....even if its the currency of the 3rd largest economy.......
till date ruppe has only seen devaluation form independence.....and having low or high value is also market and export dependent...it will mainly depend on our economic policy...and gov. to fig out where they want to place the rupee....

yen is aroun 100 against 1USD but I do not know whether it is under valued in terms of PPP like INR.

INR is certainly under valued and a very good chance of appreciation against USD GBP, Euro etc.

yen is aroun 100 against 1USD but I do not know whether it is under valued in terms of PPP like INR.

INR is certainly under valued and a very good chance of appreciation against USD GBP, Euro etc.
yes bro..yen is undervalued currency and so, is INR....
but japanese wanted it this way ..to boost their export prospects......lets see how rupee will do in coming years......

Kejri is a fellow of Leftist Mentality. He can certainly spoil the economy like leftist spoiled the WB and Kerala. Be aware of Kejri. he is worse than an enemy if he is in power.

yes bro..yen is undervalued currency and so, is INR....
but japanese wanted it this way ..to boost their export prospects......lets see how rupee will do in coming years......

Yes some time it is kept intentionally low to boost export etc. Chinese also did that to boost export and keep the price of Chinese goods low. How ever if we can move from low tech consumer goods export to Hi tech goods having monopoly, the situation can change.

I look forrd to NAMO to make India an automobile Hub like he did in in Gujarat.

Even though I am an ardent Modi fan, I dont see how Modi did this...:/

32619909.cms

Even though I am an ardent Modi fan, I dont see how Modi did this...:/

As FII's flow into india due to their assumption that modi will lead next government ,rupee and stocks gain ,simple :)

32619909.cms

As FII's flow into india due to their assumption that modi will lead next government ,rupee and stocks gain ,simple :)

:) So what are the chances these FII will continue to flow, in case of a hung parliament, which is the most likely scenario?

:) So what are the chances these FII will continue to flow, in case of a hung parliament, which is the most likely scenario?

If there is a Hung parliament then they will take their money out very very quickly and rupee will go down,you have to pay more for heavy exports and due to this fiscal disbalance will take place which will take rupee further down and so on.

check this thread --->A Stable Vs Unstable Government in India [VIDEO]

Not that accurate, Google is showing it as 60.10 INR.

But how funny it is earlier when 1 USD was 55 INR. we didn't give a heck about it and now when it touched 60 we are so enjoying it. LOL Samay Samay ki baat h:p:

This is called getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom