What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

india end is near.soon their economy will fail.with 400 billion usd reserves there is high rate of poverty imagine what happens when their reserve reach 200 billion usd.they will break in to small countries.india should reduce defence budget and stop buying expensive weapons if they want to control economy

india end is near.soon their economy will fail.with 400 billion usd reserves there is high rate of poverty imagine what happens when their reserve reach 200 billion usd.they will break in to small countries.india should reduce defence budget and stop buying expensive weapons if they want to control economy

You talk as if India should stop its path toward disintegration. I disagree. India is as a whole is much lesser than the sum of its parts. It would benefit the people of India as it break into pieces, its natural unit prior to the Brits created India.

You talk as if India should stop its path toward disintegration. I disagree. India is as a whole is much lesser than the sum of its parts. It would benefit the people of India as it break into pieces, its natural unit prior to the Brits created India.

Yet you broke up before we did. So, you are missing some pieces in this puzzle.

Well daydreaming with wide open eyes is never a crime. After all it doesn't need and particular investment nor it has any associated cost. LOL :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Yet you broke up before we did. So, you are missing some pieces in this puzzle.

How did we broke up?

Well daydreaming with wide open eyes is never a crime. After all it doesn't need and particular investment nor it has any associated cost. LOL :bunny::bunny::bunny:

You talk about disintegration of India as negative event. I disagree. The one people benefit the most r Indians. Indians should fight for self determination and end British imperialism.

How did we broke up?

Correction: How did we break up??
I am talking about BD breaking up in 1971.

You talk about disintegration of India as negative event. I disagree. The one people benefit the most r Indians. Indians should fight for self determination and end British imperialism.

Let Indians decide that. We have unity in our diversity.

I just hate when people use the term should. Well with all due respect, who the "F" are you to insist we Indian should do this or do that ??? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

FYI, the concept of an United Barath/India was always there well before ane Britannica aka Britain or United Kingdom was ever born. Few great emperors were even able to unite most parts of present day India many times before any foreigners came here. And you also know that fact very well.

Moreover almost all great nations today are amalgamation of multiple nation states that existed in the past. You name it and I can prove that be it U.S.A, China, Russia etc, before their independence or so called respective revolutions they were also nothings but a geographical expression. LOL :p:

Amen brother!:pakistan:
I'm too tired of Modi and his policies. FFS!! I mean what is with all this Aadhar nonsense.
Everywhere I go I need Aadhar card. What abould good old Passport/DL!

Down with this imperialism!!

its all due to the fall of Turkish Lira :sarcastic:.
if Lira is stable thn it all due too the ugly south indians ( as per north indians).

What the heck guys it was a simple discussion of Rupee falling? Break ups, India breaking Pakistan breaking etc etc etc!! As a finance person myself I know that indian rupee is overvalued its correct value should be around 85-90 per USD.

Indians should fight for self determination and end British imperialism.
Shove up your advice somewhere.

Well done India. Don't forget you still need to pay the $529 billion external debt.
How many times one should explain Indian debts are not government debts. One should have enough MNC's for non-government external debts. :lol:

What the heck guys it was a simple discussion of Rupee falling? Break ups, India breaking Pakistan breaking etc etc etc!! As a finance person myself I know that indian rupee is overvalued its correct value should be around 85-90 per USD.
Lol! How? It looks like you know nothing much about Finances. INR is set at a floating rate currency. The central bank does not determine the value of currency unlike in your country where PKR used to be overvalued by dummy politician. Preach it back home. Not here.

Back
Top Bottom