What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Very bad and very sad
Anime-Gif-with-Sad-Face-1.gif

Hello Hindustan where are you all?
Ghass charnay chali gai chai walay ki economics come and listen to tomato wala now.

Gandhi yar Nehru ka rupaya lut gai bhaiya

Khidar ho joo kal biraddar kartay thay aaj aisay Ghaib hain kay miltay hi nahi?

@PakSword bro very bad and sad days have started :(

Chai walay nay Indian economy main line khainch di hai

Rupaiya gaya

@HalfMoon

Now all Indian economists are saying very sad and very bad :(

Modi will not take no for an answer. Only yes man/woman can work with Modi.

@BHarwana
The one man who should left finance department in India is Mr. Jaitly... an incompetent lawyer at that post... phew...

Yes, his resignation is a bad news and will send negative shock waves in Indian market...

If BJP wins in MP and Chattisgarh... the impact would not be that big... but if lost... their would be a bloodbath... and your ASSUMPTION of 1200-1400 might come short...

But again I will buy more shares of PNB and YES bank... if HDFC BANK is down... I'll buy them too...

I'm going to invest tomorrow... you rarely get such opportunity...

You don't understand the share market... their is something called holding...

Last edited:
Very bad and very sad :(

@BHarwana
The one man who should left finance department in India is Mr. Jaitly... an incompetent lawyer at that post... phew...

Yes, his resignation is a bad news and will send negative shock waves in Indian market...

If BJP wins in MP and Chattisgarh... the impact would not be that big... but if lost... their would be a bloodbath... and your ASSUMPTION of 1200-1400 might come short...

But again I will buy more shares of PNB and YES bank... if HDFC BANK is down... I'll buy them too...

I'm going to invest tomorrow... you rarely get such opportunity...

You don't understand the share market... their is something called holding...

Lol one man. Whol Indian economy is in a downward spiral

IMG_20181211_005035.jpg
IMG_20181211_005031.jpg

Found this kohinoor on Twitter... several others are also in the same line...

Very bad and very sad day :(

It is happening again

OPEC to cut oil production and India is going to suffer :(

when are we going to learn that flexible rupee is not bad thing
The rupee is going to drop to 75 by this year but so what? May be small inflation but thats it

Its better than keeping a rigid rupee causing massive loss in reserves ending up with defualt situation that we did

@Nilgiri where are you told you happy hour is over for India. The true face of ugly India economy is visible now :(

Then you will run back to your tomato patch when things are better (in your little transient = be all end all window to begin with).

Your autistic rona drona is quite humorous :rofl:

I know this picture fills you up with such hopelessness (as to why no one even follows your own GDDS standard country):

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/CM.MKT.LCAP.CD?locations=IN-PK

Cruise liner's fluctuations out on the ocean are many times the entire level of little paddle boat (confined to pond) total size.

So it makes sense your obsession lies with your 100x more relevant and stronger SDDS superior. Like a scrawny little toddler idolizing/demonizing actual boxing ring contestants using his baby feelingz. :lol: Its why I could never hate you haha....you provide me much simple joy trying to fit square peg into circle hole and throwing a tantrum and calling for daddy to look at the problem.

@Skull and Bones @ranjeet @Roybot @hellfire @Robinhood Pandey

when are we going to learn that flexible rupee is not bad thing
The rupee is going to drop to 75 by this year but so what? May be small inflation but thats it

Its better than keeping a rigid rupee causing massive loss in reserves ending up with defualt situation that we did

Shhhh....you are too smart for this tomato farmer toddler. Don't waste time repeating :D...toddler first needs to grow to big boy pants himself.

It is your tomato economics who got proved to be a joke after PKR collapsed by 16% against stronger INR in just two months.
@Nilgiri
@Śakra
@SunilM @Goku-kun

I can't be following each spam post he does to give him the much needed smack on the rear.

I let a few pages accumulate and then just schedule it when I'm available...since my time is infinitely worth more than the little screeching brat's :D

Then you will run back to your tomato patch when things are better (in your little transient = be all end all window to begin with).

Your autistic rona drona is quite humorous :rofl:

I know this picture fills you up with such hopelessness (as to why no one even follows your own GDDS standard country):

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/CM.MKT.LCAP.CD?locations=IN-PK

Cruise liner's fluctuations out on the ocean are many times the entire level of little paddle boat (confined to pond) total size.

So it makes sense your obsession lies with your 100x more relevant and stronger SDDS superior. Like a scrawny little toddler idolizing/demonizing actual boxing ring contestants using his baby feelingz. :lol: Its why I could never hate you haha....you provide me much simple joy trying to fit square peg into circle hole and throwing a tantrum and calling for daddy to look at the problem.

@Skull and Bones @ranjeet @Roybot @hellfire @Robinhood Pandey

Shhhh....you are too smart for this tomato farmer toddler. Don't waste time repeating :D...toddler first needs to grow to big boy pants himself.

I can't be following each spam post he does to give him the much needed smack on the rear.

I let a few pages accumulate and then just schedule it when I'm available...since my time is infinitely worth more than the little screeching brat's :D
Prediction States that indian rupee will loose more value likely will hit 76rs that will be almost 25% loss in 18 months, given large CAD...

but crisis will not happen given independence of state bank..
Now state bank cheif has resigned (due to pressure?) and that's that ...

Pakistan shoild learn from this..had we keot state bank and rupee flexible in 2016 today everything would have been fine

Fundamentally there is no major flaw in economy it was artificially created by poor governance

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom