What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Indian try to troll my tomato economics but let a chai wala run their countries economics. Now @Nilgiri and @SunilM are hiding when chai wali economy is going down The drain
the fact is that this 'chai wala' has only been chosen because of his hatred towards Muslims because he as a butcher(got two jobs 'chai wala' than butcher)sacrifised Muslims and because his so-called policies are of hindu-supermacy otherwise just look at this video and you you will find this ugly human so illiterate and ignorant:
and also look at his old video/his grudge against the Muslims and that's the reason he has been chosen.

Please quote anyone but... National Herald and PAPPU...
His economic is like... me discussing rocket science...

Pichatees and sadhe teen lakh pachash hazaar... these are the two numbers INVENTED by him...
started crying again? the one who shows you the mirror is being title pappu etc and then comes indian economics but you should understand that others don't follow your versions.

the fact is that this 'chai wala' has only been chosen because of his hatred towards Muslims because he as a butcher(got two jobs 'chai wala' than butcher)sacrifised Muslims and because his so-called policies are of hindu-supermacy otherwise just look at this video and you you will find this ugly human so illiterate and ignorant:
and also look at his old video/his grudge against the Muslims and that's the reason he has been chosen.

started crying again? the one who shows you the mirror is being title pappu etc and then comes indian economics but you should understand that others don't follow your versions.

I can understand your love for PAPPU... Who don't want a fool to lead their enemies...

Their are several other knowledgeable and much talented leaders in Indian opposition parties... and their are several who are great orators...

And look who is showing the MIRROR...

His brother-in-law earned 350 crore by opening a firm with 100000... who went to Bangkok and Italy after withdrawing 4000 rupees...
He is currently on bail in NATIONAL HERALD fraud case...

Quote some intellectual...

I can understand your love for PAPPU... Who don't want a fool to lead their enemies...

Their are several other knowledgeable and much talented leaders in Indian opposition parties... and their are several who are great orators...

And look who is showing the MIRROR...

His brother-in-law earned 350 crore by opening a firm with 100000... who went to Bangkok and Italy after withdrawing 4000 rupees...
He is currently on bail in NATIONAL HERALD fraud case...

Quote some intellectual...
it was you to call that media source as 'pappu' not me.Who's brother and law earned lol? who are you talking about say it briefly you are from a democratic country so don't hold back:lol:.

Last edited:
it was you to call that media source as 'pappu' not me.Who's brother and law earned lol? who are you talking about say it briefly you are from a secular country so don't hold back:lol:.

That means you poked your nose without knowing anything... don't hold back go through the posts...

I know how secular India is...

That means you poked your nose without knowing anything... don't hold back go through the posts...

I know how secular India is...
good you should know how so-called secular you are.Your so-called secular country bulldozes religious building of minorities,200 million Muslims are living under fear due to different reasons i.e: killing Muslims just for sacrificing cows and murders of christians so better do research before you speak on your so-called 'secularism'..
well,you poked your nose without knowing anything like calling your country 'secular' lol:lol:.

There is a military agreement with saudis,
An investment agreement with China. And interest free Packages with Malaysia.
I hope that your dumbness is not that so much so you can't understand the difference among investment,Agreement,intrest and loan.

Yet, there is a very strong reason why the details of the same are stonewalled by the gullible public of Pakistan. Indeed I'm dumb than all those genius who are always kept in the dark when it comes to, Investment, Loans or interests. :lol::lol::lol:

Yet, there is a very strong reason why the details of the same are stonewalled by the gullible public of Pakistan. Indeed I'm dumb than all those genius who are always kept in the dark when it comes to, Investment, Loans or interests. :lol::lol::lol:
Pakistan is getting 14 BN Zimbabwean dollar soon. With this their economy will recover and thrive like never before.

good you should know how so-called secular you are.Your so-called secular country bulldozes religious building of minorities,200 million Muslims are living under fear due to different reasons i.e: killing Muslims just for sacrificing cows and murders of christians so better do research before you speak on your so-called 'secularism'..
well,you poked your nose without knowing anything like calling your country 'secular' lol:lol:.

That means you don't understand the meaning of secular...
If there is religion... it is not secular... nd India is not a secular nation...

And please don't talk about destroyed religious buildings... it sounds hypocritical...

If there is religion... it is not secular... nd India is not a secular nation...

And please don't talk about destroyed religious buildings... it sounds hypocritical...
that's the thing that you pretend to be 'secular' but you are a disgrace to it.You aren't secular even an inch modi is playing religion games all over india.This 'akhand-bharat,hindu-supermacy' terms what are these if you are secular.
I'm glad that you accepted that you aren't secular and as for us than we were created on Islamic ideology and we are proud that we are secular.
for religious building I would say that truth is bitter but try to digest it.

Last edited:
Remember "The Dark Knight Rises".

Pakistan is getting 14 BN Zimbabwean dollar soon. With this their economy will recover and thrive like never before.
Who told you that?

that's the thing that you pretend to be 'secular' but you are a disgrace to it.You aren't secular even an inch modi is playing religion games all over india.This 'akhand-bharat,hindu-supermacy' terms what are these if you are secular.
I'm glad that you accepted that you aren't secular and as for us than we were created on Islamic ideology and we are proud that we are secular.
for religious building I would say that truth is bitter but try to digest it.

Secular is the word PUSHED into Indian constitution to appease MUSLIMS in India... nothing else...
It was not there in original constitution...

Yes, truth is bitter... we were not able to save 250+ temples in Kashmir Valley... they were destroyed by Peaceful minority community of India...

yah I mixed it up with 'democracy' so thanks for correcting.

Secular is the word PUSHED into Indian constitution to appease MUSLIMS in India... nothing else...
It was not there in original constitution...

Yes, truth is bitter... we were not able to save 250+ temples in Kashmir Valley... they were destroyed by Peaceful minority community of India...
you have slayed down dozens of minorities areas and crying on those 250 temples and as for Kashmir it is a secular state and belongs to Pakistan everyday there are slogans of 'Pakistan zindabad' and hindustan(you know the rest) so if Kashmir is secular than they would have destroyed it.

Last edited:
Good bye Indian economy, very bad and very sad :(

@Nilgiri @SunilM

What is better tomato economics or chai walk economics.

Gai Indian economics down the drain.

Dear Indian sell your stocks big dump is expected tomorrow around 1200 to 1400 points crash in sensex expected.

It is going to be very sad and very bad :(

@Novice09 come and laugh now you troll

This is very bad and very sad :(

Yar itnay Indian pdf par concerned about Pakistan but no one is coming now here when India is going down the drain?

Hello Hindustan where are you all?
Ghass charnay chali gai chai walay ki economics come and listen to tomato wala now.

Gandhi yar Nehru ka rupaya lut gai bhaiya

Khidar ho joo kal biraddar kartay thay aaj aisay Ghaib hain kay miltay hi nahi?

@PakSword bro very bad and sad days have started :(

Chai walay nay Indian economy main line khainch di hai

Rupaiya gaya

@HalfMoon

Now all Indian economists are saying very sad and very bad :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom