What's new

India’s falling rupee hits all-time low, what it signifies

Considering the global recession going on, aftershock of COVID contraction & India being a import centric economy for the most part, the fall of rupees is nothing worse than it was expected.

Of the currencies of the major economies, only the yen performed worse than the rupee.

27939.jpeg

@MH.Yang

Of the currencies of the major economies, only the yen performed worse than the rupee.

Dunno where you get this information. In Aug 2021, EURO was worth INR 87, now it is less than 80. GBP fell from around 102 to 91 in the same interval.

Regards

200 bn USD foreign exchange reserve has increased after Modi coming to power yet India is getting bankrupt. With single digit foreign exchange reserve in BN USD, Pakistan economy is flourishing.

Modi spent more than 80 Billion USD in the last few months to defend your Indian Rupee from falling.

quick. someone send Dar over to india.

Dar is a professional while Modi is a idiot chai wala.

Modi is our best friend in India.

Modi will ensure balkanization of India.

Modi spent more than 80 Billion USD in the last few months to defend your Indian Rupee from falling.

Dar is a professional while Modi is a idiot chai wala.

Modi is our best friend in India.

Modi will ensure balkanization of India.
Bro you're being a try hard.

World is heading towards recession. Years of massive QE is catching up with countries. India is in better shape then Europe at least .

Modi is a secret isi agent in top brass of indian leadership hahaha

On January 1, 2022, one dollar can exchanged for 75.0390 rupees.

On October 10, 2022, one dollar can exchanged for 82.4017 rupees.

View attachment 886048

I have already put 1 year graph of Yuan, PKR and INR exchange rate against USD to exhibit the value of all three currencies against USD. INR has depreciated least among all 3 currencies. What is your opinion on yuan depreciating more against USD compared to INR?

You mean... Indian rupees are eligible to compare Chinese yuan??

Can you understand what is waste paper and currency?

Don't expose your CPC education here. Answer me why Chinese currency depreciated more against USD than INR?

It's not just India, the global advanced economies as my friend who is an investment banker in UK put it are "in the shitter" and the outlook is bleak for 2023.

USA never gets poor.

If USA is in trouble, it's other countries' problem.

USA remains the same.

Many people say, USA economy is bad right now, but your country's economy is uglier for not doing anything wrong.

The thing your country does wrong is too much depending on USD, failing to create an alternate system, and sticking to the system that benefits USA over yours.

I have already put 1 year graph of Yuan, PKR and INR exchange rate against USD to exhibit the value of all three currencies against USD. INR has depreciated least among all 3 currencies. What is your opinion on yuan depreciating more against USD compared to INR?

Don't expose your CPC education here. Answer me why Chinese currency depreciated more against USD than INR?
Don't expose Modi's education to Dalits here.

Yuan is the IMF elite reserve currency, enjoying SDR And it can buy oil directly. The Chinese yuan is essentially different from the Indian waste paper.

Remember. Modi's jokes are directed at Indians only.

Don't expose Modi's education to Dalits here.

Yuan is the IMF elite reserve currency, enjoying SDR And it can buy oil directly. The Chinese yuan is essentially different from the Indian waste paper.

Remember. Modi's jokes are directed at Indians only.
That's not the point dummy. Your CCP bots are claiming that rupee has fallen the most compared to others & is the worst performing currency. And here you're flexing your Chini pride.

Back
Top Bottom