What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Prediction States that indian rupee will loose more value likely will hit 76rs that will be almost 25% loss in 18 months, given large CAD...

but crisis will not happen given independence of state bank..
Now state bank cheif has resigned (due to pressure?) and that's that ...

We will see....right now oil (large part of CAD widening in Q2) seems to be going to hold at relatively low price level for some time....more local production of previously heavy import items is also coming online (and helped by GST and IBC reforms)....let us see.

https://www.indiatoday.in/business/...india-s-solid-growth-story-1405911-2018-12-10

Yes Urjit Patel resigned...probably didnt like govt challenging for more local use of forex/capital buffers given RBI has for some time now has over-predicted inflation (thus more liquidity space has very likely opened up in larger economy compared to the modelling):

https://www.financialexpress.com/ec...al-math-liquidity-to-remain-in-focus/1401801/

combined with election year coming up (and govt wants to have enough wallet space).

He will be replaced hopefully by someone better. Interim guy I don't know much about him.

Pakistan shoild learn from this..had we keot state bank and rupee flexible in 2016 today everything would have been fine

Fundamentally there is no major flaw in economy it was artificially created by poor governance

Yes it was basically effectively subsidy transfer from capital to current account....to create some optics rather than improvement:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/macro-adjustments-to-hurt-economic-growth.590569/#post-11002816

I.K govt/SBP needs to rectify this policy of level-pegging and introduce more free float for sure.

Prediction States that indian rupee will loose more value likely will hit 76rs that will be almost 25% loss in 18 months, given large CAD...

but crisis will not happen given independence of state bank..
Now state bank cheif has resigned (due to pressure?) and that's that ...

Pakistan shoild learn from this..had we keot state bank and rupee flexible in 2016 today everything would have been fine

Fundamentally there is no major flaw in economy it was artificially created by poor governance

Oil, US-China trade war and election year... these are the three big reasons for CAD... While first two are showing signs of improvement right now... I don't feel that CAD will spiral out of control...

As you say, FUNDAMENTALS are strong and this is a temporary phase...

Then you will run back to your tomato patch when things are better (in your little transient = be all end all window to begin with).

Your autistic rona drona is quite humorous :rofl:

I know this picture fills you up with such hopelessness (as to why no one even follows your own GDDS standard country):

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/CM.MKT.LCAP.CD?locations=IN-PK

Cruise liner's fluctuations out on the ocean are many times the entire level of little paddle boat (confined to pond) total size.

So it makes sense your obsession lies with your 100x more relevant and stronger SDDS superior. Like a scrawny little toddler idolizing/demonizing actual boxing ring contestants using his baby feelingz. :lol: Its why I could never hate you haha....you provide me much simple joy trying to fit square peg into circle hole and throwing a tantrum and calling for daddy to look at the problem.

@Skull and Bones @ranjeet @Roybot @hellfire @Robinhood Pandey

Shhhh....you are too smart for this tomato farmer toddler. Don't waste time repeating :D...toddler first needs to grow to big boy pants himself.

I can't be following each spam post he does to give him the much needed smack on the rear.

I let a few pages accumulate and then just schedule it when I'm available...since my time is infinitely worth more than the little screeching brat's :D

Nah bro time for you to run. Opec decided to cut oil production. Trade war is doing collateral damage. Chai wala just sent home the governor of RBI to support falling rupee what else do you want? Love is in the air.

Nah bro time for you to run. Opec decided to cut oil production. Trade war is doing collateral damage. Chai wala just sent home the governor of RBI to support falling rupee what else do you want? Love is in the air.

:blah::blah::blah:

Please read your smarter compatriot (Ziaulislam) posts

Whats that in real money? A cpl bucks? :D
Less than one cent.

Hundred Trillion Zimbabwean Dollar is like 40 USD. Scary thing is Zimbabwe did extremely poor despite being ruled by an autocrat for a long time.....I wonder if Hasina taking BD the same direction...

:blah::blah::blah:

Please read your smarter compatriot (Ziaulislam) posts

Please read the news.

It is very bad and very sad :(

@Nilgiri with every minute it is going down.

Chai wala economics working for India?

Very bad and very sad :(

@Nilgiri are you enjoying me today.

This is very bad and very sad :(

@Nilgiri loot liya chai walay nay puray bharat ko

Tagging me 3 times in one post of the sameshit you already told me?

spam-spam-everywhere-izaunz.jpg

After tea stall economics destroyed your economy spam is your only answer lol.

Indian rupee is crashing more. This is very bad and very sad :(

And then you will disappear (just like last time cpl weeks back) when things improve again lol.

You should only really even care to post here when Pakistan reaches per capita the same level as India in stock market cap...or even something close. But you have enough time to waste while tomatoes are growing I suppose.

@BHarwana
It's very bad very sad...

Market down by JUST 12.75
AND
INR down by JUST 45 PAISA...

BERY BAD AND BERY SAD... For @BHarwana

Where are you hiding troll... tomato economic is getting crushed...

Screenshot_20181211-120335_TOI.jpg

35,150.01 +190.29 (0.54%)
very bad very sad

Wall street journal declares Indian rupee Asia's worst performing currency.

Very bad and very sad.

I guess wall street don't even consider the PKR, BDT, LKD etc. as currencies let alone Asian currencies. Else they would also have been part of the list. :lol::lol::lol:

On the contrary to your expectations, even after the big electoral loss of BJP is all 4 state and the sudden resignation of RBI governor, our Indexes didn't fell rather they rose by 190 points. LOL :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Indeed, Very sad and very bad :(

FYI: The Markets are always full of surprise buddy. Tomatoconomics ain't work there. LOL :sarcastic::haha::haha::haha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom