What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

upload_2018-12-22_22-38-23.png

Today Pakistani Rupee is exactly worth half of the value of Indian Rupee

Tabdeeli aa gayi

Ignoring all the noise in this post, my 2 cents.
INR is very dependent on oil prices. Tgats why we saw the sudden drop in value ces when oil shot up last yr. Actually the inr has done very well due to high fdi , managing cad and consistently being at 3.x %. Inr will naturally depreciate over time because of high interest rate regime indicating inflation. On the whole the inr touched 70 in 2013. And all these years were at 65 due to lower oil prices and reached 72 when oil rose. Effectively this means that one had not changed much from 2013 indicating a strong rupee performance imo.

So, INR recovered very well this year & damage wasn't severe, what happened to Pakistani currency btw? :lol:

WHERE ARE YOU @BHarwana ?

YOU GUYS POSTING HERE SHOULD BE ASHAMED. WE CAN'T FIND BHARWANA FOR 10 DAYS. HE IS MISSING. AND INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR HIM, YOU TWERPS ARE TROLLING HERE.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

WHERE ARE YOU @BHarwana ?

YOU GUYS POSTING HERE SHOULD BE ASHAMED. WE CAN'T FIND BHARWANA FOR 10 DAYS. HE IS MISSING. AND INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR HIM, YOU TWERPS ARE TROLLING HERE.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Very sad and very bad!

Indian stock slowing down. Growth halted.

Welcome back bro, long time... I was worried... Honestly...

36000... and stable... fine... specially when the environment is warm and war like situation is in front...

By the way, you would be happy with increase in TOMATO prices... WINDFALL :cheers:

Welcome back bro, long time... I was worried... Honestly...

36000... and stable... fine... specially when the environment is warm and war like situation is in front...

By the way, you would be happy with increase in TOMATO prices... WINDFALL :cheers:
Hurrah .......Thats why we are thinking to capture India ....The Tomato Land !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom