What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Indian stock slowing down. Growth halted.

What you expect when General Elections are around the corner ?

Welcome back bro, long time... I was worried... Honestly...

36000... and stable... fine... specially when the environment is warm and war like situation is in front...
By the way, you would be happy with increase in TOMATO prices... WINDFALL :cheers:

by May-June 2019, I would rather prefer BSE around 33,000 and NSE around 9,000.

Hurrah .......Thats why we are thinking to capture India ....The Tomato Land !

Like... you tried in Kargil...
All I remember is that bravehearts of Pakistan Army died as STATELESS ACTORS...

But you are free to THINK... keep thinking...

What you expect when General Elections are around the corner ?

by May-June 2019, I would rather prefer BSE around 33,000 and NSE around 9,000.

Actually share market is too volatile to predict anything... In current situation, I feel that it will hover between 35000/36000 mark...

But you are free to THINK... keep thinking...

Actually share market is too volatile to predict anything... In current situation, I feel that it will hover between 35000/36000 mark...

Don't you feel ashmed when you talk about Kargil? You people were ripped off but modi ka yar nawaz did it for you.

Don't you feel ashmed when you talk about Kargil? You people were ripped off but modi ka yar nawaz did it for you.

If I recall it properly... you guys were ashamed of intruding into Kargil... and disowned your own regular armymen...

If Nawaz was that bad... why did establishment chose him to act as their puppet once more...

We also have a GADDAR... Imran ka yaar...

We also tried now
Whats the result ......1.5 billion people screwed up!

Investors time mate . . . . invest for 2020 . . .

There is a global slowdown and the fear of recession, it's time for cherry picking quality stocks with low PE rather than investing in the whole index as a whole. I have already started taking money on stocks and buying bullion etf.

Stocks I am holding is Microsoft, Disney, Cadence, Walmart, Infosys, Bank of America. Recently sold my position in Apple, Nvidia and Facebook. Will get into pharma stocks, but I think they are over valued.

India planning sabzikal strikes? :D

Lol.

Speaking of tomatoes, Turkey has excess tomatoes since Russia decreased its quota for them. We should begin importing them from Turkey and other friendly countries and decrease our reliance on India.

Lol.

Speaking of tomatoes, Turkey has excess tomatoes since Russia decreased its quota for them. We should begin importing them from Turkey and other friendly countries and decrease our reliance on India.
Pakistan is not a big importer of tomatoes and we ourself can manage the demand bro. Indian tomato ban is no worry. Lol
We only import tomatoes for 2 months.

Coming back to the original topic of the thread which is Indian economy. The Indian economy is coming to halt with elections looming who ever makes the next govt in India the markets will loom in uncertanity and the future will damaging for India.

Indian politicians are looking towards war as an excuse to shift the blame of economy from modi. Such tactics will not work for India.

India planning sabzikal strikes? :D

Nah just cooly adding multiples of Pakistan to our market cap each year now:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/CM.MKT.LCAP.CD?locations=IN-PK

In 14 years we added 2 trillion (40+ Pakistan's ADDED) of market cap (700 billion just 2016/17 alone - about 8 pakistans ADDED).

All averages out to about 3 pakistans added each year (like clockwork) in MZM correlated wealth valuation.

How many tomatoes will that buy? Give me the tomato math.

@Śakra

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom