What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Indian Rupee achieved a new bench mark today of reaching 70.40 against dollar. The worsening shape of india economy, high oil prices, widening trade deficit and FDI pulling out of India seems to be the main reasons behind the continuous nose dive of Indian rupee.

@SunilM

1 Indian Rupee equals
2.03 Pakistani Rupee
20 Mar, 4:11 pm UTC · Disclaimer
1D
5D
1 M
1 Y
5 Y
Max
2.02 ‎Thu, Mar 14

27 Feb6 Mar13 Mar

@BHarwana

Dekho kaisa insaf kiya Allah ne. I see it atleast 4 by 2024 by the time modi finishes his second term.

1 Indian Rupee equals
2.03 Pakistani Rupee
1D
5D
1 M
1 Y
5 Y
Max
2.02 ‎Thu, Mar 14

27 Feb6 Mar13 Mar

@BHarwana

Dekho kaisa insaf kiya Allah ne. I see it atleast 4 by 2024 by the time modi finishes his second term.

He has gone completely quiet in this thread as INR was supposed to be 80+ or even 100+ by now to USD :D....and forex should have also evaporated defending it/stopping the slide.

Bold tomato ketchup predictions.

Good bye Indian economy and good bye Indian rupee :)

Good bye Modi.

1 Indian Rupee equals
2.03 Pakistani Rupee
1D
5D
1 M
1 Y
5 Y
Max
2.02 ‎Thu, Mar 14

27 Feb6 Mar13 Mar

@BHarwana

Yet how many million indian hindus in arab muslim countries cleaning toilets. Bagwaan ka insaaf

Yet how many million indian hindus in arab muslim countries cleaning toilets. Bagwaan ka insaaf

Indian hindus are there as doctors and engineers. Your girls are providing sex services to Arabs in big numbers. Allah ka Insaf.

Indian hindus are there as doctors and engineers. Your girls are providing sex services to Arabs in big numbers. Allah ka Insaf.

Indian men are doctors and woman do all kind of dirty work like wiping white men's asses in every senior/retirement home. I have a good Indian doctor working on gas station i go to and he even checks blood pressure for free if you fill up, lots of other Indian doctors and engineers i see on daily basis on every truck stop.

The last time I checked the Khaleejis look down upon anyone who isn't thorough and through Western Anglo Saxon. Let's not talk about polytheists and their Nijs here. If you aren't sure what Nijs means, next time you're in Dubai just ask a local if you are or aren't.

They prefer eastern European or East Asian women.

Besides, Pakistani women aren't allowed dating even when growing up in the West. You're confusing Ashwaria Roy with being a Pakistani, who btw was married off to a dog or a tree first.

Is he working in same shit as you work or does he work in different shift?

he works whichever shift I ask him to for as long as i ask him to

Is he working in same shit as you work or does he work in different shift?

I also own a retirement home, want to know who works there mostly and what kind of work?

Yet you are a product of rape your national sport.
Indian are only doctors and engineers...loool. clearly you havent been there. Even a doctor or an engineer is a servant of the muslim arabs you dalat tw1t

Back
Top Bottom