What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Dont worry about USDINR.. it is doing fine. Worry about USDPKR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is not doing so good. What a pointless thread is this !!

Dont worry about USDINR.. it is doing fine. Worry about USDPKR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is not doing so good. What a pointless thread is this !!
This is a thread to update on India stock markets and currency and economy. Why you don't like it? The thread is in Indian section.

I am more worried about the meltdown of the Pakistan Stock Exchange. It has lost about 4000 points in 3 or 4 days or about 8 to 9%. It seems like PSX is the "Rear-end" of the world where only filth exists. The word "Pathetic" is an understatement to describe the sorry state of the Clownish PSX and the economy of Pakistan. I have withdrawn all my investment from this pathetic economy. It is better for me to investment in Vietnam or Bangladesh.

I am more worried about the meltdown of the Pakistan Stock Exchange. It has lost about 4000 points in 3 or 4 days or about 8 to 9%. It seems like PSX is the "Rear-end" of the world where only filth exists. The word "Pathetic" is an understatement to describe the sorry state of the Clownish PSX and the economy of Pakistan. I have withdrawn all my investment from this pathetic economy. It is better for me to investment in Vietnam or Bangladesh.

Dont upset tomato biraader like that. He is furiously busy on imminent collapse of india.

Dont upset tomato biraader like that. He is furiously busy on imminent collapse of india.
I am not busy in this Indian collapse buy merely point out the fault line in Indian economy. If you follow the trend line in this whole thread you will observe how much Indian economy is dependent on cheap Iranian oil every time that supply line get a hit Indian economy dives into recession. It is now a too visible trend to ignore.

So to contain India you just need to make sure India stays away from getting cheap oil from Iran. After no wavier on Iranian oil Indian stocks dives for 8 consecutive days.

I am not busy in this Indian collapse buy merely point out the fault line in Indian economy. If you follow the trend line in this whole thread you will observe how much Indian economy is dependent on cheap Iranian oil every time that supply line get a hit Indian economy dives into recession. It is now a too visible trend to ignore.

So to contain India you just need to make sure India stays away from getting cheap oil from Iran. After no wavier on Iranian oil Indian stocks dives for 8 consecutive days.

Very sad very bad! :(

Sensex is actually better off.
Since April 30, Sensex has lost 3.33% whereas Shanghai index lost 4.45% & PSX Karachi 5.62%.

LOL you gonna put PSX in that comparison? PSX has shed half its market cap in short space of months....a full HALF....from 100 billion (already low as hell) to 50 billion.

50 billion loss (especially in their vulnerable credit and loan cycle) is a lot of tomatoes!

LOL you gonna put PSX in that comparison? PSX has shed half its market cap in short space of months....a full HALF....from 100 billion (already low as hell) to 50 billion.

50 billion loss (especially in their vulnerable credit and loan cycle) is a lot of tomatoes!

Why are you arguing with that inbred? Our stock market is 10x the vslue of their whole GDP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom