What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

After BSY ... There is news of Babu lal Marandi returning to BJP after Modijis appointment...

For people who dont know about Babu lal Marandi he was the former CM of Jharkhand ... who had formed his won party called Jharkhand Vikas Morcha...

He is well know for having a Clean image a RSS carder for most of his life ...His party Jharkhand Vikas Morcha has 11 MLA seats and 2 MP seat from Jharkhand ...

:yahoo: :victory:

BJP screwed big time in Jharkhand by not able to retain him as CM. He indeed has a clean image and had done lot of development during the early years of state. His returning is a big plus for BJP. BJP will increase its tally there.. A really good news for BJP..

Modi debates Ayodhya with Deobandis in closed-door meet

According to sources in Gandhinagar, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi met a range of Muslim leaders including the Deobandis in the last week of Ramazan. In an off-the-record conversation, a Muslim community leader from Ahmedabad said that an important Islamic scholar and a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board had a 90-minute discussion with Modi during Ramzan.

The source said, “To the surprise of visiting Islamic scholars from Uttar Pradesh, Modi assured them that the Ayodhya is not the issue of the coming elections.”

The source claimed that Modi gave three reasons while debating the controversial issue of Hindu nationalists’ demand to build a Ram temple where the Babri mosque stood once.

Modi has allegedly said that if former prime minister Atal Behari Vajpayee’s government in its six-year-term could not solve it, then why are the Muslims worry now? He also quoted the UP court judgement on the issue and said that issue is now in the Supreme Court.

Modi has reportedly also said that more than 50 per cent voters were born after 1989 --when the Babri mosque-Ram temple movement took shape. These young voters do not resonate much with the issue.

The source also said that Modi also defended his controversial remark in an interview to Reuters to visiting Muslims.

In the interview when asked if he had any regrets over the 2002 Gujarat riots, he had said, "Even If I am in the back seat of a car and a puppy (kutte ka bachcha) comes under the wheels, isn't it painful? It is. Whether I am a chief minister or not, I am a human being -- I will be sad if something bad happens anywhere.”

Modi told the Muslim group that he wanted to say ‘chinti’ (ant) but interviewers (agency's reporters) may not have understood the Hindi word, so he used “puppy”! Since long, Modi has been meeting Muslim leaders and interacting with them privately.

A Muslim community leader based in Ahmedabad says that there is tremendous curiosity among Muslim youth to know Modi.

Modi debates Ayodhya with Deobandis in closed-door meet - Rediff.com India News

Looks like Modi is doing the right thing - If he can breakaway some of the muslims votes for BJP, then more seats will be assured and less of coalition headache.

All I know is this...

Every day I feel that India is not the place to be. Why do I think so?

1. Scams every other day, its like we are a minority with little to no control.

2. What cost me 1 Re is now 1.3 Re, my salary tanked 30%, am I doing less hard work?

3. I have seen Congress working for 9 years now and I'm pissed...

What choice do I have? Congress again? Maybe, but I want to see the other presumed communal side. Haven't seen it yet and am no dumb to take the forecasted picture of NaMo at its face value.

I want a change and the only person who I see has the cajones to do it is NaMo.

Want to convince me against it? Please try and come up with valid reasons, I for one do not take things lying..

Imagine if Al Khangress announces Shinde or Digvijay as PM candidates...lol!

It would be a shock, Owlbaba is out of question already.

If none of these happen, Sonia might be forced to face Modi herself by becoming the PM candidate.
There is huge chances that they wont announce any PM candidature are say Mannu will continue ...

they know that it is highly unlikely that this time around Congis would win election ... specially in front of a strong leader like Modiji and the anti-incumbency against them...

so if they loose Rahul Babas name will spoiled ... even some Anti-Gandi Family people in Congis want this to happen ... they would rather save Rahul Gandi for next election by performing better as opposition hoping to have some strong point against MODI government using it to win election and make Rahul a PM...

if Rahul Looses 2 election ... i am sure they will pitch in Priyanaka ...

Narendra Modi most searched person on Google

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Who is elevated to BJP PM Candidate for Lok Sabha elections, has broken record of most searched person on Google.

Modi, who has emerged as most popular political icon in India, entered the record book after his name received maximum number of search on Google in a day.

Around 1000077332 (Over one billion):cheesy::cheesy: people searched the keyword Narendra Modi on search engine giant Google.

Earlier, this record was named after US President Barack Obama. During the US presidential elections, Barack Obama received 9877532 number of search in a single day..:woot:

Narendra Modi most searched person on Google - Nation News - Sahara Samay

one thing namo can do is that he can speak for industrialised agriculture in india..he should gain confidence of indian farmers...

one question i want to ask all namo fans is that can he make india a manufacturing giant if he is elected the pm of india...i mean how he will cope with the ground realities of land acquisition ,environmental clearances,etc.

Just kidding mate..Anyway this is an election which I wont be going to vote!!

You should always vite, if you dont like namo or congress, vote for third block. make it known to bjp and congress that you are disappointed with the performance of both.

I support NAMO. The only Indian polician who can unite the whole of South Asia against India. Go Go Namo!!!

I support NAMO. The only Indian polician who can unite the whole of South Asia against India. Go Go Namo!!!

Nepal and Tibet are bound to get more closer for obvious reasons.Myanmar though not in SA will also get closer for same reasons.In india people voting Modi really don't give a fcuk about BD , security arrangement near fence is gona become more stringent.Our relations with Pakistan depends on many accounts.Policies regarding Maldives ,Sri Lanka and Seychelles won't change.

Your wetdre@ms will remain just your wetdre@ms only.:rofl:

Namo needs to make peace with Nitish Kumar's party. Since their last victory , NDA alliance has lost many member parties and on the other hand , UPA led by Al Kangress has added more member parties. JDU has more than 38 MLA's in the Assembly and the loss of this is a huge blow for the NDA. The time is gone when a party can single handedly win elections. The coalition matters more than anything else. It would even be a bigger blow if JDU decides to support Al Kangress. I don't care how many bad alliances BJP has to make as long as it means getting rid of Sonya Giovanni and Raul Vinci. Even if it means teaming up with pseudoseculars like Nitish Kumar, it's a small price to pay for at least 5 years free of the monarchical rule of the Gandhis

Back
Top Bottom