What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Modi reaches out to Pakistan
Atal ji’s policies helped ensure peace. Terrorism affects everyone. We can’t deal with it selectively. Pakistan now has a democratic government and it was hoped that they would walk on the path of peace. But the way our soldiers were killed, it doesn’t look like Pakistan wants peace,” says Modi. “Whether it be Pakistan or Bangladesh or India, the fight needs to be fought against poverty, inequality. I want to tell my friends in Pakistan, that terrorism has not helped anyone in 60 years. Try it for ten years, and trust me that Pakistan will prosper if it chooses not to support Terrorism,” says Modi. “Cross-border terrorism won’t help Pakistan, India or Bangladesh,” says Narendra Modi. “Pakistan has been on the wrong path for 60 years. If we all fight together against poverty, illiteracy, backwardness, this land of Mahatma Gandhi will prosper.”

Read more at: Live: BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi addresses rally in Rewari | Firstpost

[video]vhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THqQRsRHajk[/video]

watch live

BUMYSa4CIAAsKtK.jpg

#FaujiWithModi in Worldwide trends

Excellent speech as usual. Raised some really valid points with regard to reservation in armed forces & govt's handling of defense issues! Good to see Gen V K Singh & Major Rathore on his side! :tup:

Other political parties will be literally ripped apart in Tamil Nadu if Rajni joined BJP. :smitten:

No,not at all.

He had a power but most of the fans are now in different political parties,it ll only have a little multiplier effect,nothing more.

Exactly.. But there was some bad blood between Jaya and Rajni in past. DMK seems to be a net looser . They abandoned Congress and do not look likely to have the strength to defeat AIADMK and BJP combined. Congress will most probably also dent DMK's votebank.

Only state I am disappointed about is Kerala. BJP must win atleast 1-2 seats there. Our malyali friends might throw some more light on it. Can BJP take advantage of Left-Chaddi struggle..? Even a token seat from kerala will boost BJP cadre's mood for coming elections..

Well,I would love to see shashi tharoor lose to op rajagopal in Trivandrum but many people fall for shashi ka charm and suaveness.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom