What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

The best Strategy i would propose NAMO is Dividing his time among North India, South India and Home State...

Give 45% of his time in time North India ... 35% of Time in South India and rest 20% time in his Home State ...

Do few Devastating rallies in UP ... and stand for election from Mathura ...

He should remember that UP and Gujarat is his key States with having a wopping 101 seats ... Gujarat is already his, But should make special Team for UP who only reports to Him ...

Take Kalyan Singh on Board ... Divide UP State among Amith Shah , Rajnath Singh, Muqtar Abbas Naqvi and varun gandhi...

another important State is Bihar with 40 seats ... Put Sushil Kumar Modi , Ravi Shankar Prasad and Shah Nawaz Hussian in better use i am sure BJP can win atleast 25-30 seats in Bihar as Muslim votes are gonna be distributed among RJD,Congress,JDU and LJP for the first time in Bihar Muslim Vote would be insignificant ...

in South he should Concentrate on Karnataka and Andra ...

Karnataka is Mess now for BJP ... Only Modis Vision can bring the state back out of 28 seats try to get atleast 15 seats while getting BSY back on Board and making women educated leader like Nirmala Sitaraman to lead ...

Andra BJP has good chance of getting atleast 10-12 seats out of 42 seats ... venkaiah naidu can be helpful ... Do one more trip to Kerala atmost expect 1-2 seat ... O.Rajagopal can help here ...

Dont Mess in GOA , Madhya pradesh and Chattishgarsh ... Manohar Paraker , Shiv Raj Singh and Raman Singh is already doing a Good Job

After the Floods uttharakhand is back in BJP pocket ... Good chances of Winning all of it ...

Keep Advani jee entry into Campaign very Late ... at present he being away would be better...

Bro do u think NaMo and his co aren't considering these options???... No they aren't , they are very smart than what we think...
Considering the states you mentioned ...

UP - They always have a big plan for this Populous state.... That's why The Right Hand Of NaMO Mr.Amit Shah who is considered as a Grand Strategist has been sent to that state ... Consider the facts
1) Ever since the muzaffarnagar riot Jats are against the ruling SP and there are high chances that they vote for BJP in large numbers.
2) The belt containing religious places like Varanasi , Mathura and other East UP places will surely be in NaMo's favour.

As a person form Karnataka these are my analysis in my state .... firstly K'taka can be divided into Old Mysore Province And North K'taka
As u mentioned NaMo magic may work in some urban areas of Old mysore but in North Karnataka Only Yeddy's name is enough :laughcry:

As a person form Karnataka these are my analysis in my state .... firstly K'taka can be divided into Old Mysore Province And North K'taka
As u mentioned NaMo magic may work in some urban areas of Old mysore but in North Karnataka Only Yeddy's name is enough :laughcry:
@Nair saab what say ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I hereBy Request All the Die hard NaMo Fans to become a Volunteer through Facebook or join Namo Brigade of ur Local City...

p.s : I am an active member of Namo Brigade Mysore and we have attracted over 10,000 youths in Just 4 days :)

You don't really matter.

You have no neighbor in South Asia except India.

Myanmar doesn't give you a damn and India even less so. Enjoy... ;)

Then why do Indians spend so much on the Bangladesh Defence board if the country is so insignificant? ...

Some Images from the Rally ...

630xNxharyanapn-150913-inner6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vYlakF6_ZR.webp

630xNxharyanapn-150913-inner41.jpg.pagespeed.ic.B8jAt1AlC5.webp

630xNxharyanapn-150913-inner12.jpg.pagespeed.ic.o8IgAGSsiQ.webp

xtimthumb.php,qsrc=,hwww.narendramodi.in,_wp-content,_uploads,_2013,_09,_haryanapn-150913-attach2.jpg,aw=580,ah=390,azc=1.pagespeed.ic.1pZR8-HhYG.webp

xtimthumb.php,qsrc=,hwww.narendramodi.in,_wp-content,_uploads,_2013,_09,_haryanapn-150913-attach3.jpg,aw=580,ah=390,azc=1.pagespeed.ic.c2tpIo3oom.webp

1236183_10153246307565165_725944834_n.jpg

Narendra Modi most searched person on Google - Nation News - Sahara Samay

Narendra Modi pips Obama to become most searched person on google

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Who is elevated to BJP PM Candidate for Lok Sabha elections, has broken record of most searched person on Google.

Modi, who has emerged as most popular political icon in India, entered the record book after his name received maximum number of search on Google in a day.

Around 1000077332 (Over one billion) people searched the keyword Narendra Modi on search engine giant Google.

Earlier, this record was named after US President Barack Obama. During the US presidential elections, Barack Obama received 9877532 number of search in a single day.
:flame::flame::flame:

Modi is not panacea for problems of India but certainly he is a good choice for PM.....
Secondly I want people of this country should give him/BJP a clear majority for 5 yrs to bring a real change..... In coalition gov. we all know there would be complete blackmail game running all the time...... Give him a free hand like in gujraat......

:woot::cheesy:

How bro..??? any way, Great work....:cheers:
Its similar to how other organisations work...
Firstly We connect youth who are ABVP members and or members of any other Pro-BJP org.
We use Social media as our main tool like Facebook , twitter or whatsapp group :)
We give a toll free no for each cities and people just need to give a missed call to become a member ....

Back
Top Bottom