What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Its similar to how other organisations work...
Firstly We connect youth who are ABVP members and or members of any other Pro-BJP org.
We use Social media as our main tool like Facebook , twitter or whatsapp group :)
We give a toll free no for each cities and people just need to give a missed call to become a member ....

Bhai me kese karu ? Nmbr kaha se mikenga toll free

NDTV trying desperately to increasing viewership by targeting NaMo fans but still failing...

1186092_561616247236749_288531977_n.jpg

Recently, India's most well-known film script-writer Salim Khan (actor Salmaan Khan's father) has said to a senior journalist in an interview: "Does anyone remember who the chief minister of Maharashtra was during the Mumbai riots which were no less deadly than the Gujarat riots of 2002?

Does anyone recall the name of the chief minister of UP during Malliana and Meerut riots or that of the Bihar CM when the Bhagalpur or Jamshedpur riots under Congress regimes took place?

Do we hear names of earlier chief ministers of Gujarat under whose charge, hundreds of riots took place in post-Independence India?

Does anyone remember who was in-charge of Delhi's security when
the 1984 massacre of Sikhs took place in the capital of India?

How come Narendra Modi has been singled out as the Devil Incarnate as if he personally carried out all the killings during the
riots of 2002?"

No speck of doubt about what Salim Khan has said.

When one says Gujarat's agriculture growth is 10-11% since whole last decade
The other says 2002 Riots!

When one says he made the Asia's biggest solar plant,

When one says Gujarat is the only state in the whole of India to provide 24*7 and 365 days electricity to almost all of its 18,000
villages,

When one says - World Bank's statement of 2011 said, Gujarat roads are equivalent to international standards,

When one says Gujarat is the first State in country to have "high speed wireless Broadband service in its all 18,000 villages,

When one says Forbes Magazine rated Ahmadabad as the fastest
growing city in India and 3rd in the world,

When one says Gujarat Tourism is growing faster than ever before,

When one says according to central govt's Labour Bureau's report, Gujarat has the lowest unemployment rate in country,

When Narendra Modi is being chosen as the best current Indian leader in
almost all surveys & polls again and again

When one says 2003-2013 are the only 10 straight years in Gujarat history which are totally riot-free,
The other STILL says 2002 Riots!

But when we remind them about riots which occurred during Congress and in Communist Party rule :

Bengal....5,000 to 10,000 dead ...CONGRESS RULE.

Ranchi....200 DEAD..........CONGRESS RULE.

Ahmedabad...512 DEAD........CONGRESS RULE.

Bhiwandi....80 DEAD.............CONGRESS RULE.

Jamshedpur..125 DEAD......CPIM RULE (COMMUNIST PARTY)

Moradabad...2,000 DEAD...CONGRESS RULE.

Nellie Assam.....5,000 DEAD...CONGRESS RULE.

anti-Sikh Delhi...2,733 DEAD...CONGRESS RULE

Bhiwandi....146 DEAD....CONGRESS RULE

Gujarat.....300 DEAD..CONGRESS RULE

Ahmedabad......59 DEAD.....CONGRESS RULE

Meerut....81 DEAD...CONGRESS RULE

Bhagalpur......1,070 DEAD......CONGRESS RULE

Hyderabad......300 PLUS DEAD....CONGRESS RULE

Mumbai....900 TO 2000 DEAD....CONGRESS RULE

Aligarh....176 DEAD.....CONGRESS RULE

Surat.......175 DEAD.....CONGRESS RULE

they become totally deaf ..................because they have no answer.

Congress is a government of hypocrites.

The youth of India says:............

We are not interested in 2002, We are interested in 2022

Please share it to as many you can

The minority cell of Gujrat BJP is planing to add 1 lakh Muslim youth to BJP as a birthday gift to Narendra Modi. According to the minority cell president Sufi Saint Mohammad Ali one lakh Muslim youth will join BJP till 17th September.

good one ,He covered almost all concerns of us ,ranging from national security to incompetence and Votebank politics of current government ... one negative thing to say is missed the price rise issue (or did i missed)

As this rally had ex-defence personnel theme , Modi ji talked about how much we the common people of India owe to our various defence organizations and still our government in center overlook their basic concerns.He also emphasised on developing ecosystem to meet our requirements in the field of defence and thereby indicating how Congress is only interested in passing just new tenders to grease few palms.

He also highlighted the lack of will in current Central Government to tackle problems created by China and Pakistan.

On the whole I liked his down to earth approach to spread the faults in our current defence set up. Most of these things Mango people don't know.Rewari being home to our many past as well as present heroes will take these things seriously.

How do some people say he is polaring figure , I don't know.But that said Rewari is just 100 km from Delhi, few more big faces of BJP should have also addressed the rally on different topics like inflation, present state of our economy, corruption , Vadra -DLF episode.

Last edited by a moderator:

I belong to a military family, bhai. My brothers guard our motherland with all the zeal day and night and it has been always a factor of pride in our family.

Absolutely loved Modi ji's speech and his concern for our men in uniform.

After listening to him, I called my brother stationed in one of the secondary bases here in NE. He said he never had any expectations from any politician.... till now. Many soldiers in his unit have praised Modi ji including many from Naga, Mizo and Manipuri origins. :)

For once, our jawans are having hopes on someone whom they believe.

I truly believe he will return the honour of our soldiers who are treated worse than beggars and charlatans in our country by an apathetic and callous regime till now, and ignored by bollywood-cricket-obsessed commoners.

good one ,He covered almost all concerns of us ,ranging from national security to incompetence and Votebank politics of current government ... one negative thing to say is missed the price rise issue (or did i missed)

It was an address to defense folks, man. Why will he bring price rise in the middle?

I belong to a military family, bhai. My brothers guard our motherland with all the zeal day and night and it has been always a factor of pride in our family.

Absolutely loved Modi ji's speech and his concern for our men in uniform.

After listening to him, I called my brother stationed in one of the secondary bases here in NE. He said he never had any expectations from any politician.... till now. Many soldiers in his unit have praised Modi ji including many from Naga, Mizo and Manipuri origins. :)

For once, our jawans are having hopes on someone whom they believe.

I truly believe he will return the honour of our soldiers who are treated worse than beggars and charlatans in our country by an apathetic and callous regime till now, and ignored by bollywood-cricket-obsessed commoners.

It was an address to defense folks, man. Why will he bring price rise in the middle?

Yes i agree with that its a defense personal rally and price rise issue is not a primary one there ,but you should not forget they are not immune from price rise ,and one more BC Khanduriji raised the price rise issue on same rally

What Can i Say... Who are we to Judge the Maestro ... judging him would be like judging Sachin in Cricket ... Judging Kalam sir in Science...

He is the next Hindu Hriday Samrath after death of our beloved Balasheb ... :cry:

The way he Came on the stage and the first thing he did by giving Pranam to all the arms forces and Martyrs... was simply awesome... Tears rolled in my eyes ...

He not just warned Pakistan but also guided them to prosperity...

The best moment was when he asked the police to help the Media people in middle of the speech ...

Other thing is speech of Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore ... he gave a fantastic speech ... he should become the face of BJP in some campaign ...

Awesome video and debate by Arun J. Never saw Karan Thapar so helpless in any interview. Must watch ..this guy can talk and I'm surprised to see BJP is changing it's stance from apologetic party to a party with Spine..

Devil's-Advocate: Watch CNN-IBN Devil's-Advocate all Videos on IBNLive

Dekho aur comment karo.. about what Arun said is the step in right direction or they are heading towards their own doom.

Back
Top Bottom